My Horrible Past

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

[A/N:] Hello exotics and non-exotics! I'm starting to update the first chapter this morning! PLEASE SUBCRIBE :)

 

A gloomy friday, two days more and you will be a Senior highschool. As time passed, you were still the depressed, lonely teenager living with your ''so called'' parents. Living a simple life after a bad tragedy went in your life, in your family. Yes broken family, far away from your true family.. It's because for being OVERPOWERED here in Korea.

 

.: Park Minhee's POV :.

I dont wanna talk to everyone, I still can't get over with my past.. Everything seemed to be unfair with me, All i want is my family. And now Umma (not real umma) tells me to transfer in a school which i dont even belong because it's a PRESTIGIOUS, RICH PEOPLE! Where in the world umma gets money for my tuition?

 

.: Park Minhee's PAST (5yrs. old) :.

Her real name is Maria Min Elizabeth Kim from a rich and elegant family. They are really RICH. They are powerful in Korea and she was treated as a princess. She was the only child of Mr. Taehun Kim & Mrs. Minyoung Kim. A terrible problem went to their family, someone hunts her family for money. Yes, they want MONEY from your family and no one can figure out who threatens and give blackmails on your family. The day has come and they really hunt your house (they made death threaths). The 2 dozens of your family's servant and bodyguard can't do anything from the attacking armies. They hold your precious mother.

''Please!! don't do anything to my mommy.'' you cried.

''What do you want from us? if you want our money, we will give it, just dont hurt anybody!'' your dad exclaimed.

*the soldiers didn't spoke and held a gun towards your mom*

''MOM!! please don't!!'' you shouted.

 

*BANG* your mom was shoot.

''nooooo'' you screamed your lungs out same as your father.

*as the police came inside, its was too late.*

Your father was out of control ''Please help us!! Police-in-Chief!'' 

Police in chief said ''Mr. Kim, you're arrested for stealing & killing''.

''BOH? i stealed?? i KILLED? this is a trap!! please!'' your dad was shocked while the police are putting hand cuffs on your fathers hands.

''Appa!!!!!!! his not a killer! not a stealer!!'' you cried harder.

''You are arrested for 25 years'' the police stated.

''Appa!! you will not leave me right?!'' you said.

''Appa will be alright, i need to send you far away from here'' your dad whispered.

Your tears shivered '' Appa im not gonna leave you, i'll stay with you on the jail''.

''No, my princess..you should change your identity, and go seoul not here in Busan..Because your life is in danger too, like your mom! I'll give you the cook (of your house) and to Taehee-ahjumma, they will take care of you.'' your dad said.

You cried '' Dad.....I'm sorry, I'll be the daugther you always love, the daugther you give trust. Anyeong appa~''

''I'LL BE YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL Elizabeth my princess, be good at school.. Im sorry'' you dad cried.

 

*Your dad was pulled away from you and they headed on the police car.*

 

.: END OF THE PAST :.

You bursted of cry, everything just came just like a flood, your mom died... Yes infront of you. Now, you are at Gangnam district, you live with your not-real parents but you treated them as your parents and so as them. You haven't see you father from the jail, it's because your still in danger. Only Taehee-ahjumma and Lee Gak-ahjussi can visit your father.

 

[A/N]: Hope you liked the first chapter :) PLEASE SUBSCRIBE <3