Plush Issues

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

"What is the other plan then?" d.o asked Suho. "You said that you don't want Minhee to leave in the Printing press right?" suho asked.

D.O nodded. Suho whispered to D.O "Then make her salary higher, it's from me" suho whispered. D.O's eyes popped-out "Hyung! You a brilliant idea" d.o cheered up.

"Oppa, are you hiding secrets now?" you asked. "It's not that" suho smiled. "Let's go?" lay asked. "Thanks man" luhan hi-fied with chen.

"Minhee I know you love the food" chen hold your hands. You cheered up happily "Oppa, no need to ask that! It's sooo daebak" you replied.

"Good to hear that" he ruffled your slightly brown hair. "Are you doing fine? Is your stomach painful?" luhan asked. "Oppa, I'm fine" you smiled.

"Let's go?" he asked. You nodded "Arasso.." you replied.

"While walking at a quiet road with no people who sees EXO, Sehun approached you "217..." he patted you. You looked back and saw him. "Sehun-Oppa" you smiled brightly.

"How are you doing?" he said and inserted his hands on the pockets. "I'm doing fine..How about you oppa?" you asked.

"I'm fine too..." he said awkwardly. "Umm...Are you studying for you next exams?" he asked. "Yeah..I've been working hard for months to study more further" you replied.

Lay -in to their conversation "Sehun is studying well like you" lay said. "Good to hear that Sehun-oppa! For sure that you will have great and high grades" you said.

"Luhan is studying more than ever, if you could see him..He looks funny" sehun said. *And now I'm reffering Luhan to her, Awkward, but it's fine* sehun thought.

"Luhan oppa?" you looked him while he was talking with Kris. You smiled brightly *He keeps his promise*.

"I think we need to seperate now" sehun said and pointed at the car. "You're right, anyeong" you bowed. You said your goodbyes to the oppas.

Luhan was the driver and you sitted next to him "Oppa, are you full?" you asked. "I'm so full, I'm gonna break out" luhan replied while driving.

"Minhee, happy 1st month to us" luhan smiled. "Jeongmal?! It's been first month already?" you got shocked. You never remembered that.

"So you never cared about our day?" he asked. "Ani, oppa it's just--" you said. "Happy 1st month" you giggled. "That's better" luhan smiled.

"Umm...I'm gonna meet my dad after this..I guess I can't hang-out with you" luhan added. "Oppa, go to your appa and talk about it" you said.

After arriving at home you said your goodbye to Luhan and he left for a meeting. You opened some boxes from the attic to find your favorite plushie since kid.

"There I found you!" you smiled while holding the Alpaca doll toy. "Perfect gift for Luhan.." you said. You went down from the attic.

"How are you little Flora?" you were talking to the doll.

"I'm giving you to your appa, but he seemed to be busy and I don't want to bother him, I will give you in some days" you said.

Someone doorbelled and you went to the window to see who is it, and it's Sehun. *Why is he here?*. You opened the door.

"Oppa.." you were confused and smiled. "Minhee I just want to check if you arrived at home" sehun said and smiled shyly.

"And this is for you" he handed a plastic of buns and some food. "Oh..What a sudden oppa. Thanks!" you smiled.

"Xiu Min is telling that he baked that and these foods are from Chen's restaurant, chen brought for you. They were telling that I'm the only one who is not busy" sehun scratched his head.

"Please tell thanks to them and to you as well..Do you want some buns?" you handed him. "Eat it with your parents, I'm still full with the food at the restaurant" he smiled.

"Ahh..Ummm!" you remembered something. You took the doll toy "Oppa.. can I make a favor?" you asked. "Anything.." sehun answered.

"Can you please give this to Luhan?" you handed the alpaca plush toy. *Why to me..It hurts* sehun thought.

"I don't know where is your dorm and I wanted to give this today because is our first month with him" you laughed.

"No problem, I will deliver this to him" sehun said and took the plush toy. "Thanks oppa" you smiled. "I need to go" sehun smiled.

"Arasso, please take care" you waved at him.

Sehun arrived at home and he went to his room(sharing with Kris and Luhan). He put the plush toy accidentally to Kris' bed. He went at the living room.

After some hours, the boys arrived except Luhan. "What are we gonna eat for dinner?" baekhyun asked at the butler.

"Master, you will eat some grilled steak" he said. 

"We ate grilled steak at Chen's restaurant...Can you please cook another one?" baekhyun begged. "The butlers can eat the grilled steak" he added.

"Master, are you sure?" he asked. "Yes, bring some to your family too" he said. The butler bowed "Thank you so much" he said.

Kris arrived at the room and looked at the mirror "I need to sleep early, my eye bags are growing" he said. He noticed a doll is on the bed.

"Oh...from who?" he asked. He took the plush and went to the living room.

He raised the Alpaca toy up "Who ever gave this me is the best person in the world" kris blurted the boys looked at him.

Sehun's eyes widened and took the plush toy from Kris. "This is not for you!" sehun said. "I'm sorry, It's on my bed, therefore it's mine. Look at those pretty eyes that toy got!" kris said.

---

Luhan received a text while he is on the meeting "Oppa, Happy 1st, I'm sorry I forgot about it. Buuut! I have something for you, something cute plush toy is waiting for you at the dorm" you texted.

Luhan smiled. "Appa can I leave now? I need to rest" he said. His dad nodded.

He quickly went at the dorm and saw the boys agruing about something. "Yah! What's happening here?" luhan asked.

Sehun pointed at Luhan "He is the owner of that alpaca!" he said. *That is what my princess is telling, her gift* luhan thought and smiled.

"Why are stressing out of my alpaca?" luhan asked. "Your alpaca what?" kris asked. "Guys calm down, it's just a toy" d.o said.

"Nevermind, they look like fool" suho laughed.

"It's from my bed therefore I named him "Ace" " Kris said while he was putting a blue scarf to the toy.

Luhan is dumbfounded.

A letter came in your house, you opened it. It's from DoKyungsoo News Press. It was full of money and the letter says "We forgot the other salary, we are sorry. It's EXO's demand"

You smiled "My salary got higher?" you were teary.

 

a/n: YEAH! no one stops Kris and Ace :)) Have you heard the news? That Ace is the new member of EXO? JOKE :))

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY KREASE!

(pictures) CREDIT TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS!

UPVOTE FOR "WHEN FATE STRIKES ON A PRINCESS" <-- click for your support ;)