Feels Alone

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

 

While walking with Jimin, a man in black was stalking you.

 

*is she Princess. Kim Maria Min Elizabeth?* he wondered.

You suddenly saw You used all your senses to hear,feel,see because you can feel something uncomfortable.

''Jimin can we walk a bit faster?'' you said it worrily.

''Waeyo? any problem?'' she sipped on her drink.

''I need to go home, you know..I have curfew'' you lied.

''Okay, I'm gonna use the public bus..how about you?'' she asked.

You nervously nodded. ''Yes....'' you smiled.

''Yey! so I have my friend with me going home!'' she exclaimed.

''Yes! It's nice having a companion at bus'' you smiled.

 

The bus you two were waiting arrived and Ji Min went up first while you looked around maybe the man in black would come back. You didn't see anything, and hopped on the bus.

 

''Minhee, it's nice meeting you.. I'm so happy'' Jimin said.

''Me too, you know...I don't have any friends yet at school...'' you said.

''really?'' she asked.

''Yes'' you looked down.

Suddenly Ji Min looked down too ''Me too, I dont have any friends at school, I'm a loner'' she said.

You were shocked on her ''really? why?'' you asked her.

''I do not belong on a rich family'' she was in melancholy.

You hugged her ''It's fine Ji Min''. She stared at you. ''I'm in the same situation'' you said and patted her back.

*I'm sorry Jimin, I could not reveal my true identity*. you thought.

''I'm so happy Minhee'' she teared up abit.

''Yaahh! Gwenchana, be happy'' you answered.

''Oppps! I need to go down at the next station'' she wiped her tears. ''Thank you once again Minhee! see you at the cafeteria at school tomorrow!'' she said.

''Yes! I will !'' you said.

 

At home.

''Umma, I'ts real... I saw a strange guy following us...'' you said.

''Us? do you have companion?'' umma asked.

''I have a friend umma! she is so kind! Her name is Jimin, she is a commoner like me'' you smiled at your mom.

''Good news we have, but I'm worried about the guy your saying! Maybe it's the mafias!'' she exclaimed.

''I dont know umma.....But! Appa Taehun would waste his money for my Judo skills?! I can beat that guy!'' you said it confidently to comfort your umma.

''I guess, you need to attend you Judo classes frequently not once a week!'' she said.

''Umma!!'' you laughed.

When you were at age of 5, you learned the basics of Judo, that's your father's dream to you. You still continued it for him.

''Pali go eat!'' umma said.

''Nae'' you went at the kitchen.

 

At Busan (where your dad was jailed, the jail was not ordinary one, it's an old,rusty and dirty one)

''Taehun, you have a visitor.'' the police said and a guy appeared.

''Master'' the guy kneeled and bowed with respect.

''How is my princess doing?'' he was asking you.

''She is safe master, she'd grown up alot master, she has a new friend from school just now'' the guy paused. ''She was scared on me because I was a bit caught stalking her'' the man in black said.

Mr. Taehun laughed. ''My princess.... I've missed her so much. You know, I think you stalking her is not a good idea, she will  be scared from you'' he said.

''Anything master, plan something'' he said.

''I already planned something'' he said.

 

 

.: Your POV :.

I'm about to sleep when something slipped on my mind. I missed appa taehun, Specially when I mentioned the ''Judo Class''. He seemed to be caring and loving me for all these years, I feel that he is here with me. I want umma (in heaven) to be here too, caring and seeing me suceeding my goals, I hope she watches me from heaven.. *You stared at the window and saw stars* I feel so alone without the people I love *You looked down*. I still don't believe that appa Taehun stealed and killed one of his investors. It was media's against to him and the people who want to get our reputation, money, and power. I wished that we were in a simple life.....and that nightmare wouldn't happen. *Your tear went down and fall asleep.

 

After some weeks.

You never erased the loneliness you kept on your heart for years, but you showed you happiness, you smile. Your friendship with Ji Min became deeper and you were like sisters with her. You've been always together eating,reading and talking at school. Sehun secretly watches you from a far and sometimes you had a chance

to talk with Chanyeol with his non-stop happiness. Lu Han stopped talking to you for some reasons, sometimes you

wondered why is he ignoring you.

 

''217..'' sehun called you.

''Oh...Sehun-sshi, anyeong'' you smiled. ''Stop calling me in that way'' you laughed.

''I'm calling you like that to not forget your number at the locker'' he said.

''aish...I already memorized it'' you chuckled.

While having a conversation with Sehun at the locker, Lu Han saw you two from afar, laughing...

*She never laughed at me, she seemed to be annoyed at me, but why...* lu han thought.

 

Lu Han approached to the locker nearby you two (his locker is in 209) and put his 3 books. He ignored that you two existed.

''Hyung!'' sehun called luhan.

You were a-bit curious why his acting like that to you.

''Buddy!'' luhan called

He approaching to you and Sehun. They hi-fied together ''Yo! is there any problem?'' sehun asked him.

You just smiled a-bit at him but he ignored you.

*I was trying to be a good friend to this arrogant angel!* you thought.

''Nothing'' lu han 

''Stop lying bestfriendbuddy! It's shows to your face'' sehun said.

''I was just tired with my paper works what appa needs for the business'' he said.

*Boh... is he working in that age?* you thought

 

After classes someone called you in formal black suit at the back of the garden, you were afraid...You said Jimin that you need to stay at school and she left. You looked first the person and it's the old servant of your father before...

 

''Ahjusshi!'' you shouted.

''Aigoo, princess elizabeth! Is that really you?'' he was happy to see you.

You tearing up ''Nae...ahjusshi... it's me your princess'' you said.

''Don't cry, my princess'' he handed one handkerchief. ''Are you doing fine? Did Lee gak and his wife taking of you?'' he asked.

''Nae, ahjusshi... There is no problem with them, they are taking care of me well'' you smiled while wiping your tears.

''I know you suffering Princess, you still looked like before...like a princess like... what if somebody notices you? look at yourself.. The beautiful princess of Korea'' he cheered you up.

You chuckled. ''Ani, ahjusshi I'm taking care of myself not be caught, tell that to appa Taehun'' you smiled.

''That's good to hear, princess..... Uhmmm, I came here because of your dad. He sends a letter for you to not be sad anymore'' he said. ''But are you sure no one is looking at us now? it's dangerous''.

Looked around ''Students left, and there are no noise probably they left''. So, th ahjusshi gave an envelope.

''Here, it's your father's letter for you'' he handed it to you.

You opened it.

 

               To my dearest lovely daughter, My princess... I heard alot from you, you've grown alot as a lady and your study hard for me? That's what Leegak told me. I know your trying to be strong each day. But don't worry princess, wait for me and we will be happy together. Just have faith and you will see the miracle. This is all my fault my princess,if we called the police earlier you mom is still alive with you. I'm sorry for dissapointing you, I don't deserve to be called ''dad''. Don't cry, I know your crying write now. Remember, mom hates you crying, so be strong, I love you.. you're my strength and power that's why I'm still alive. ----Your Taehun-appa

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WO8ktBoITw&feature=related

Your bursted of cry... ''appa...'' you whispered.

''Princess, don't cry...'' the ahjusshi patted your back ''I'm gonna take some water'' he left and go inside the school building.

 

Lu Han secretly watching you from the window's classroom (but could not hear on what your talking about). 

*she is crying*. he thought. He hates seeing girls crying. He went down for you..

You saw him and stood up to leave...

''Minhee...'' he said.

''I'm not in the mood, please'' you said.

Suddenly he kneeled on you and tie your shoelace.

(while tying) ''You should be careful Minhee, it's gonna be night'' he said.

You were touched by his words.

 

''Prin---'' the ahjusshi stopped and stared to the guy kneeling to you.

''tying shoes..ACCOMPLISHED!'' he stood up and saw the ahjusshi.

You were a bit shocked because no one should see him.. 

Lu Han stared at him. *I've seen this guy be..fore... or not?* lu han thought.

''I'm leaving pri--- uhmmm Minhee, hope to see you soon again'' ahjusshi said.

''Just tell him I love him too!!'' you said..

 

 

[a/n]: THANKS FOR READING!  so.... I just have 4-5 readers? :((((( (i can read your comments) THANK YOU :*

PLEASE READ, SUBSCRIBE AND DO COMMENT! <3 (im seeing who are really reading it)

luhan-fluff up next chapter update!!