I'm Minjung

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

You are teary while smiling "What EXO has done.. I don't need money from them" you said. You quickly texted Luhan about your salary.

"That's nothing Minhee, it's from us..Saranghae" luhan texted you back. You smiled *I can pay our debts to the neighbors*. You slept comfortably.

You woke up and noticed that umma and appa are here. You went down at the living room "Umma Goodmorning" you said.

She cupped your face "Did you sleep well? Have you eaten?" she asked. "Yes, umma..I ate last night" you replied.

"There is something strange...Our neighbor didn't bothered me today with our debt to them" she said. "Umma, I payed it" you blurted.

"Boh? Where did you find the money?" she asked. "Umma, it's my salary from the News Press" you smiled. "You didn't had to...You can just buy some clothes or anything you want" your umma said.

"Umma, I'm helping you..And you still don't like it?" you asked jokingly. "It's not that, what if Mr. Taehun knew about this?" she said.

"Isn't it..what princess likes? Then I demand you umma to receive what I give" you grinned. "Thank you so much my princess" she hugged you.

You went at school with Jimin, you said to Luhan that you wanted to be with Jimin today and he agreed. 

"What is this Minhee? Just because Luhan is your man, we are not going together at school now?" she said. "Yah! Jimin, I'm still trying my best to be with you, isn't it?" you hugged her arm.

"Yeah right" she snorted jokingly. "Have you heard about the Queen?" she asked. You looked at her "Yes, but I haven't seen her" you said.

"I knew since we are grade school? Yes, if there are wide fans of EXO..There are fanboys too for the Queen" jimin explained.

"Good for her, I guess she is rich" you said. "What do we expect Minhee? ofcourse, Minjung is definitely rich" she replied. You pouted *Minjung?*

"Let us walk quickly..I'm gonna gonna catch EXO to the corridors" jimin said.

"Aish..." you snorted and followed her. Typical day, you can hear noisy fans cheering for EXO. You got used to it because it happens everyday.

You just went to the most quiet room ever in SM high Institute, Your classroom with the nerds. Minhee waited for Luhan patiently and when comes, he is carrying boxes.

"Oppa!" you brightened and helped him. "What are these?" you asked. He took a big box of chocolates "Taste that, it's one of the most expensive chocolates" he said.

You pouted. "This is from your fans right?" you asked. He nodded "I'm sick of those" he said.

"Yah! They afford that for you...and..you will just give it to me?" you asked. "I want it for you" he said. "Oppa..Just take it, it's for you" you smiled.

"Arasso! Just take 5 pieces of chocolate and I will accept it" he said. "Deal" you said. You took and taste it "Oppa, it's daebakk" you squealed from the sweetness.

"See?" he said. You smiled "Oppa....How is flora?" you asked. "Hmmmm?" luhan have no idea about what you were saying.

The teacher came and the conversation was off. After some hours and the class is done for today, but it's free to roam around the campus and you went to the library to return some books you borrowed.

Jimin's class is still on and you just went to your locker to leave some books, you didn't spot EXO members. You went at the quiet corridor where only V.I.P and some others can go. You went there because you wanted to ask the principal for something.

While walking through the white walls and calm quiet corridor you saw someone kneeling at the floor and seemed to finding something.

You approached her "May I help you?" you offered. She looked up and stared at you, you are mesmerize by her beautiful face *Like a Goddess*.

She stood up "I guess, I couldn't find my a small piece of 24Karats" she said. You looked at the necklace and it's really expensive.

"I guess I can fix this" she said. "But it's 24karats of gold!" you said. "Ani it's fine, thanks for worrying" she said.

You smiled. Suddenly a weird atmosphere went between you and her. "I'm Minjung" she offered a hand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZeis0l-oVs (Stand Up - J-Min)

*Minjung? Is....is she the queen?* your mind is bursting out.

She is still hanging her hand, waiting for your reponse. You slow raise your hand to shakehand. "Nice to meet you Queen Minjung" you said.

"Queen? haha, It's just my nickname here..No need" she said.

You smiled. EXO entered at the corridor, your eyes widened. "Oh, Minhee.." sehun said. Luhan was shocked *The princess with Minjung*

"Oppas.." minjung called them. *Is she close with them?* you thought. "How are you?" chen asked.

"Minhee-noona!" tao went to you. Luhan approached you "Oppa" you whispered and smiled. "Seemed that you know each other" suho said.

Minjung nodded. "Yeah.." she replied. 

"She is our secretary" kris said.

You saw Flora (your alpaca stuff toy with him), you looked at Luhan. *Why is Flora with him?*.

"Thanks for giving Ace to me" kris said.

You looked at Luhan again. "I'm sorry Minhee..I can't do anything, he fell inlove with your stuff toy which supposed to be mine" luhan said.

 

[a/n]: they finally met lol~ thanks!! comment and subscribe!

UPVOTE FOR "WHEN FATE STRIKES ON A PRINCESS" <-- click for your support ;)