It's Her

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

Suho dropped the paper and couldn't believe what he read, while the other members were dumbfounded too.

''Park...Minhee...?'' luhan was the most shocked among the members.

''How come? We were blind to see her, she was like..'' Kris was shocked and couldn't believe.

''My noona.....IS THE PRINCESS?!?!'' chanyeol was like gonna fly going to heaven.

While D.O's eyes popped out ''Our dongsaeng....'' he was dumbfounded.

''Did somebody tell to her, that we should be close?'' baekhyun said.

''Omg, baekhyun-hyung! we can sing to her'' chen was in glee.

''Wait, this is called fate'' suho said.

''Boh?'' lay was shocked.

*Suho-hyung is right. I knew that she was something special* sehun thought

''This is the start'' suho faced infront of the shocked members.

''And I thought it was Min Jung'' he snorted and D.O laughed at him. ''But, PARK MINHEE IS TOO MUCH'' kai added.

''As a promise to Taehun-sshi, the princess shouldn't know about us...About how we knew her true identity'' he looked at the EXO's expressions. ''You must be careful with your moves to everyone, but watching her if she is safe'' suho added.

''YES SIR!'' the other members shouted.

 

-----

While walking going home, you notice people at the Hangang brigde and it looks familiar to you. *EXO?* you thought. As you go near to the numerous boys. *Ommo, it's the boys*.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6pSDg51dqQ (Riddle - rooftop prince instrumental ost)

 

''Suho-sshi! chanyeol-sshi! Sehun-sshi! Kai-sshi'' you shouted the people you were closed with.

Everyone turned at their backs and saw....Princess Elizabeth Kim smiling and waving towards them.

''Wait...is this real?'' d.o popped his eyes.

*It's her* Luhan was still dumbfounded on what is going on.

She run towards them and bowed ''anyeo---''

''NONONO! Don't bow'' d.o said and everyone bowed 90 degrees.

You looked suspiciously ''What's going on?'' 

''Ah, Aniya! Nothing'' suho said nervously. ''Noona!!'' chanyeol approach you. ''Where did you went at this time?'' he asked.

You looked at your market bags. ''I went to buy some food'' you smiled.

''Take those bags from her!'' suho demanded the members and they took your market bags.

''This is so heavy!'' kai said. ''How can you carry all of this noona?'' tao said.

''Aish! no need I will carry it!'' you offered.

''Ani, we should carry it for you'' kris said.

''Gomawo...'' you shyly said.

You looked at Luhan and he softly smiled. *Why are these people eventually changed? specially this devil angel* you thought.

''So, Minhee-sshi, where is the direction of your house?'' suho asked.

''I'm gonna show you'' you said.

All of you went inside the limousine and you looked around ''Wooww'' you were amazed by the gold color and elegancy.

''Do you like it? It's squeaky clean'' D.O said.

''Nae, Kyungsoo-sshi'' you said while staring at the lights from the limousine.

''Kyungsoo-sshi?? That's so formal'' kai said. ''Yeah right'' xiu min said.

After showing the street to the driver, you seated right next to Sehun without knowing.

''Anyeonghaseyo, Minhee'' sehun whispered abit. You smiled ''Anyeong Sehun-sshi'' 

After some minutes it was really awkward, no one is talking. They were shocked that it's her,the lost Korea's little sister. They were shocked because they couldn't believe she was found. Everyone was staring at you as if you killed someone. You felt awkward and didn't ask why are they staring at you.

''We are here'' the driver said.

Everyone went out the limousine holding your market bags with full of ingredients like onions,garlic,beef and your snacks.

''Ommo!'' you saw that there are lights on your house ''Umma and Appa is back!!'' you said.

''Umma and Appa?'' suho asked. ''Let me explain to you later'' Luhan said.

''So, we can't go inside your house and bring this stuffs because we may look creepers'' kris said.

''You right, kris-sshi. Thank you so much. But I didn't needed you to carry my things'' you said and bowed.

''Okay, it's fine Minhee-sshi'' suho said 

 

You went inside with the market bags and saw umma ang appa ang hugged you.

 

[a/n] thanks for reading

THANKS TO THE COMMENTERS <3

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!