His Mom

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

*Tsk, tsk tsk. Luhan-oppa* you grinned. EXO was at the limousine going home. The driver said. "Sehun, Kai". They looked at him "What is it? ahjusshi?" kai asked.

"Your mom is at the dorm waiting for you, same as for Luhan" he replied.

"Why umma is at our dorm?" kai asked. "I don't know sir" the driver said.

"Are the rooms clean when they came ahjusshi?" the leader Suho asked. "Yes sir, it's all clean, don't worry" the driver said.

"Ofcourse, because I cleaned the half of them" d.o snorted. *Why is umma at there?* luhan wondered.

"Guys please give respect at their mothers' arasso? Just like princes'' suho instructed. "And you Kai, just drinking champagne" kris demanded. "Arasso! Kris-gege" he said and put down the glass of champagne.

They arrived at their mainly 'mansion' dorm. They went inside and saw the mother of Kai and Luhan. "Anyeonghaseyo" they all bowed.

"Umma" luhan approached his mom, while Kai does nothing. They all stared at him. "Arasso" he mumbled and approached his mom too.

"Your sons are doing well here" suho politely said. "I hope so" luhan's umma said.

"I hope you are not drinking Kai-sshi!" kai's mom cupped his face and Kai seemed to dislike it. "Umma! I'm not a kid" he scoffed. "Aigoo, my boy has grown-up" his mom cheered.

"Fully grown....with GIRLS" baekhyun quietly scoffed. Xiu min and Chanyeol laughed "You're right" they hi-fied.

"Let's go Luhan I want to talk with you" luhan's mother said.

They were at the garden, his mom was sitting down. "What happened to you my son? I heard that you are not studying during lunch at your classroom" the strict mom said. Luhan looked down.

"As I said, get your lunch and study in a quiet place. Luhan, if you do that again, you will be removed at the dorm and removed from EXO group or something like that!" she said while having tantrums.

"Umma, I'm sorry, for now on I will do that again, I will study at lunch" he said. "I heard that you transfered another section, why?" she asked.

"I changed umma because I want it. I want the teacher there" he lied. "I hope it's about the teacher, nothing else" she said.

"Nothing else umma". he said.

"Good. My son, I want the best for you" she replied.

She left him at the garden. Luhan glanced at her *She is still like that*. he looked down.

His mom went inside the huge living room. "Listen! Take care of my son arasso?" she said. "Yes, we will do that" suho said.

They all left and EXO went to change their clothes into a comfortable one. "Should I bake some buns?" xiu min shouted from the kitchen. "Why not?!" baekhyun shouted. Chen went inside the kitchen "Xiu min-gege, are you not visiting some of your family's branches of 'Baozi Xiu Shop'?" he asked.

"My parents said that they will assist the shops at China and I'm managing the bakery in Korea" he answered.

"You don't look like working on it!" he joked. "Aish you troll" xiu min scoffed.

"Hey what's happening here?" Kris went inside the kitchen too. "Kris-gege!" chen and xiu min said. "We are talking about BAOZI!" chen squealed.

Kris looked at Xiu Min "Do you mean Xiu Min?" he said and pointed to him.

"What?" xiu min asked. "Nevermind" kris remained his pokerface. "Kris-gege, im talking about the huge branches of Xiu min! Not him" chen said.

Xiu Min took the tray with doughs. "I want to give Princess some of my homemade buns" he smiled.

"Give her some! Let's give it tomorrow!" chen said it in glee.

"She will be happy with these buns" he said. 

While at the living room.....

"I love this drama. It makes me cry" baekhyun lied at Chanyeol's shoulders. Kai was at the sofa too, texting with his girl. Luhan was inside the room studying with Sehun.

"Hyung is your mom mad at you?" sehun asked him. "A bit" luhan replied. "I'm studying well because I might get caught of umma again" he added.

"Well you should, you transfered on a hard section, so....you need to study well" sehun joked. Luhan looked down and smiled.

"Atleast you watch the princess, she is safe now..." sehun said. *with you* he quietly sighed.

 

At school.

Walking with Ji Min going to your locker. "Anyeong Minhee! see you later!" ji min waved and left. You took your books and went at the classroom.

You saw Luhan, earlier than you. He is reading physics books. You walked quietly going to your seat and saw a box with ribbon.

*What's that?*. you wondered.

There is a small note written in the box. ''For our lovely Minhee! Homemade buns for you! --Xiu Min and Chen (Xiu min doddled Chen's name lol)

You smiled brightly and opened the box. Dozen of fresh buns are inside, you took one and taste it *Wah, delicious* you felt a piece of heaven.

"You didn't answer my call" luhan blurted. You got shocked. "Mianhae, I didn't noticed it..and I don't have phone bill" you looked down.

"You want some?" you took the box and showed it to luhan cutely. "I'm tired of Xiu Min's buns, I almost eat that everday" he said.

"MINHEE!!" xiu min at the door waved at you.

"Anyeong, oppa. Kamsamnida, these buns are daebak.." you praised him.

"Really?! I will cook for you everyday" his eyelashes battled cutely.

"Call him Baozi-oppa" Luhan joked. "Luhan-gege!" xiu min snorted. 

 

 

[A/N]: Thanks for reading! sorry I couldn't update yesterday :( Anyways, PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!