EXO's Assistant Secretary

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

''Don't worry my fans..She is gonna be the new EXO's assistant secretary'' he said.

Everyone gasped on what he said from stage, even Ji Min's eyes popped out. ''Come here Minhee-sshi'' suho smiled. Sehun was wondering if you will go on stage. But the bodyguards forced you and stepped up the stage. You like to dissapear on their sights. Embarassment and danger are what you felt at the moment. *What if I got caught because of them?*. You were afraid. You stood up on the middle with EXO. ''Smile, Minhee. Don't worry'' Sehun whispered to you. You always felt comfortable with him and smiled (forcely). 

Sehun looked at the people to see their reactions while Kai and Baekhyun were excited and happy. D.O agreed at Suho's plan. Luhan looks problematic on what's happening. *Minhee, should not be exposed on public*. he looked at you.

''Please, do not make her be in trouble because she is training to be a secretary. He didn't choose her, but Kai's father (the owner of the school'' suho stated.

Ji min clapped from afar ''Smile Minhee!!'' she shouted.

The announcement was done and you were walking at the corridors still shocked, stoned and can't believe what Suho has done.

*Ottoke?! What if the hunters visited me at school and noticed that I'm the princess? or students? aish*. you thought.

''Minhee-dongsaeng!'' you saw D.O calling you.

''Kyungsoo-sshi'' you smiled.

''You look sad about Suho's plan, right?'' he asked. You looked down. ''You will never understand why I'm against this''.

''Don't worry, Minhee. Everything is gonna be fine'' d.o patted your shoulders. Then Chanyeol approached you ''Minhee-noona, don't be sad! I think there is a reason why Suho-hyung did it'' chanyeol comforted you.

''Let's go at the EXO's exclusive room and your invited'' d.o said.

''Boh?'' you asked. No one could go inside unless it's EXO or the bodyguards. ''You're welcome Minhee'' d.o pulled you softly going to the exo exclusive room.

 

You went inside and saw the EXO members sitting and hanging-out. You looked at the interior design and it was perfect, you didn't noticed this before.

''Woah..'' you were amazed. ''Guys, Minhee is here'' d.o said.

Everyone their backs and saw you. They saw you having some cuts around your face but you still looked beautiful naturally. They stood up and bowed. ''Anyeonghaseyo Minhee, welcome'' everyone said.

*Are these boys crazy?* you thought.

''So, are you ready with your new job?'' suho asked. ''Suho-sshi'' you said. ''I don't want to be your assistant, I have a reason why and you will never understand that'' you said.

''Minhee, relax. You are our little dongsaeng, and we will not make things harder. We just said that you are the new assistant because we really want to be close with you, that's all. You will not do anything...Just a bit'' he explained and grinned.

''And Minhee, I think you will be safe because all people respect our old hired secretaries.'' lay stated.

''We will take care of Minhee'' kai slung his arm into your shoulders and patted your head.

''We promise that Minhee'' chen winked at you.

''That injury from yesterday will not happen again'' sehun said.

You just smiled and gave your trust ''I will do my job'' you said.

Everyone cheered and laughed with you. Kris offered you a juice and kindly accepted it. They went back on their work

*I don't why I accepted them easily, I feel that I've trusted these guys because I opened my heart to them*. you thought while looking at them being busy.

''What is the secretary thinking of?'' luhan asked and seated beside you. ''I wonder what I'm gonna eat later'' you lied.

He chuckled ''You grumpy, look at yourself, you are so tiny and you eat like a monster'' he joked.

You laughed. ''I love umma's food that's why'' you stated. 

He looked into your lips and bit his own lower lip. You felt uncomfortable and looked away. ''Yah...don't stare like that'' you said innocently.

He suddenly laughed ''I was trying to feel the pain on your lower lip, it has still cuts'' he said.

''It's still pain but I can survive'' you said on sarcastic way.

''Are you thinking another?'' he smirked.

''Aniyaa'' you said.

Sehun saw you and luhan talking and laughing together. He wanted to talk to you too. So, he went inside the conversation.

''Are you forcing her?'' sehun joked.

''Yes, Sehun-sshi! he is a bad boy'' you said. They laughed.

''I heard the news from luhan-hyung yesterday, are you sure that you are doing good?'' he asked.

You smiled. ''I'm fine, sehun-sshi'' you said.

*With Sehun, I always feel comfortable as always. He is the gentle type of guy I always go through it*. you looked at him.

Luhan saw you staring at him differently. *Does she likes Sehun?* he wondered.

*But the most special comfortable person I encountered with is....Luhan*. you smiled and looked down.

 

[A/N]: Congratulations EXO for having the first award! #EXO1STAWARD