What is the Reason?

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQcY-Iooi3k (Lament Love - The Moon Embraces the Sun ost)

Your tears are flowing fast down, your heart is even more ripped. You approached them slowly "Minheee!!!" chen shouted. You looked at them as if they killed someone, your tears are shining.

Luhan's smile dissapeared, same as the others. "Minhee..?" Suho's feelings are ripped into pieces too, he knows that you heard something on their conversation.

"You......guys...are..." you were sniffing hard from your cry. Luhan want to approach and hug you but Sehun stopped him "Let's see Minhee's reaction first.." sehun whispered.

"Why oppas? My......identity!" you shouted and cried. "Minhee it's not what you are thinking" suho said. "Minhee..." luhan run towards you.

"Stay away from me! You all!" you shouted again and left crying.

"Minhee!!!" luhan shouted, Kris and Chanyeol blocked him. "Minhee....Knows that...we knew her real identity..." D.O said.

"We should find her" lay said.

You are crying going to your classroom, you took your bag and left. Your nerd classmates looked at you, good there is no teacher inside and you left without permission.

You want to go far away to calm down. You run at the train station and planned to visit Your mom's resting place (cemetary). It's abit far away from Seoul.

After arriving at the destination, you bought bouquet of flowers for you Minyoung-umma. You looked at the place where your mom is. You bursted of cry and fell at the tomb of your mom.

"Umma.....They are not my real friends....Everything was a liee!" you lie on your mom's tomb. "It hurts umma...I feel alone" you added.

You stayed there for hours. *Who I'am? A simple living girl with one friend(Jimin). EXO wouldn't be friends with me if I'm just a simple girl. Jimin is right, they don't usually hang-out with commoners like me...They...forced themselves to be close with me, because I'm a princess...Right, That is the main reason. That why they act as if they are angels* tears flow more because you missed them.

You went home safe and sound, your parents are not there again. *How I'm supposed to tell this to umma and appa?* you pouted and headed to your room.

You opened your handphone and saw many phonecalls from EXO. Luhan can't relax, he went to your house secretly outside. He saw that the house has lights and saw your shadow.

"Mian...Minhee..." luhan whispered while his down outside the house. You didn't know that he was out.

It is cold morning, you woke up and went downstairs. Umma is cooking pancakes and appa is reading newspaper. "Goodmorning my Princess!" umma hugged and kissed you. You smiled forcely.

"Why is my princess feeling uneasy?" your umma asked. "Umma.....Mian...Um...EXO...." you said nervously.

"EXO what?" your mom removed her apron.

"They....know that I'm the princess..." you said. You appa suddenly stop reading newspaper "What are you talking about? Isn't it EXO are the guys here before?" your appa asked.

You nodded. "How?! Why?" your umma got shock. "We are in trouble now! My princess! you should hide now!" appa said.

You didn't think that EXO would do that to you...But something makes you worry about it. "Relax appa,umma...I will clear this case" you said and say your goodbyes.

You proceed going at school alone, you closed your handphone because they were calling you.

*I don't know...If I'm gonna face them..* you thought.

You went inside and saw Luhan sitting on his place, you closed your eyes and went out to the library.

You met Minjung at the corridor, her eyes widened, you ignored. "Park Minhee" she called you. You turned back with your lonely eyes.

She pulled you softly "Let's talk". She brought you at the quiet place, where no one can see you. "What do you want?" you asked like your not interested.

"I envy you" minjung blurted. You looked at her "I don't know why Luhan oppa is close with you" she added. You looked away and seemed to be pissed *Close? It's because I'm just the princess* you sighed.

"I don't know what you have." minjung said. Your eyes widened secretly.

"There might be something why EXO is close with you, they are forced..Specially Luhan, he was not like that to anyone" Minjung fiercely looked at you.

*Time to poison your mind Minhee*. minjung thought.

"Do you think a master would fall inlove to someone like you?" she asked. "Think first, he is just playing with you" she said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RHT4uLLz9k (Wounds - rooftop prince instrumental)

*Playing with me?* you thought and your heart shattered into pieces.

"I know him...Minhee" minjung said. "So please cut if off..." she added. You didn't know what to say. *Maybe Minjung is right..Who I'am to be Luhan and with EXO?* you asked to yourself.

"I'm sorry for the harsh words, but I think it's right, Goodbye" she said and left. *They are forced with you* those words lingered on your mind.

Luhan is finding you everywhere. Minjung saw him and noticed that he is finding "Oppa.." she called Luhan. "I guess your finding Minhee, she is at the corridor at the left side, I don't know why she is crying" minjung lied.

Luhan runed.

You started crying *Everything is a lie!* you shouted into your mind. Sehun noticed a crying lady at the corridor, he approached.

"Minhee?" sehun was shocked. You knew Sehun's voice and you looked away and hide your tears.

"Minhee...We are sorry" he approached.

*Sorry Luhan hyung but she needs comfort for now*. Sehun hug you softly, without you noticing..You lay on his shoulders. "I don't why this is happening" you said.

*First my dad, my friends and now the guy I love the most...Are they all fading away?* you thought and cried hard.

"We are here Minhee.." sehun patted your back.

Luhan can hear cries from the corridor, he suddenly stopped and saw you with Sehun hugging. His heart broke into pieces.

"Sehunah" luhan blurted.

 

[a/n]: COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! Thanks for supporting my fanfic and I have to announce you that after 10 chapters (not yet sure) this fanfic might end soon~

please click! UPVOTE FOR "WHEN FATE STRIKES ON A PRINCESS"