Couldn't Find

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

You headed on your classroom and decided to water the plansts on recess time because the teacher is about to start the lesson. You couldn't wait for Ji Min outside because it's getting cold now. She went to your classroom just to see you.

''Did you see my text? I'm sorry Ji Min'' you said.

She seated on empty chair ''No, I should say sorry for letting you wait for me. The bus was so late to come to pick me up'' she said.

''I understand'' you smiled. You ped your bag to take a plastic with bread.

''Here, I bought you some from the coffee shop, it's one of my favorite breads out of all'' you handed her the plastic with bread.

''Jeongmal? wow thanks!! I was hungry'' Ji Min happily accepted it.

''So Ji Min, I'm gonna say something to you..'' you said and leaned to her ears. ''What is it?'' she asked.

''I met EXO this morning'' you whispered to her.

''BOOHH?'' she shouted

As the teacher come in she said ''Later, Minhee! Tell me everything!'' she exclaimed and left the classroom. You just laughed at her expression.

 

.: At EXO'S Exclusive Room :.

''We haven't find yet the princess'' suho said.

''But we are still making ways to find her'' baekhyun said. ''If Mr. Taehun can say her name, it could be easier then'' kai said.

'' What if the princess... Is just near us?'' xiu min said and everyone looked to him.

''There are possibilities'' kris added.

''We can say to Mr. Taehun that we really can't figure who is the princess, because they all act like princesses'' suho said.

''You mean they all act like brats'' luhan scoffed.

''Ok.. I'm gonna send a letter to Mr. Taehun, don't worry my boys'' suho stated. 

''He must reveal her name'' chanyeol said.

''Okay, let's go and eat recess'' everyone went out from the exclusive room and girls are already there to take photos of their idols.

They went to the canteen and took some food to eat. While talking Chanyeol said something.

''Let's visit sister at the garden!!'' he saw you planting and watering the plants. All the boys went at the small window to see you.

''Isn't she adorable?!'' chanyeol said dreamily. 

EXO apparently really visited you at the big, huge garden at school.

 

You were there busy planting new seeds of cauliflower and tomatoes.

''Noona!!'' chanyeol shouted while they were approaching.

''Hyung, you are not her noona'' tao said and chanyeol just winked at him.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6pSDg51dqQ (Riddle - rooftop prince)

You were kneeling because your were planting. You heard noises from the garden and turned back and suddenly it's EXO.. Who stopped as if they saw a ghost.

Their faces was dumbfounded from you. They were like, ''How could a dirty and sweating from planting could be still beautiful'' kai said.

''NOONA!NOONA'' chanyeol was running going to you and hugged you. You gasped and totally shocked on what he did, same as the other members..they were shocked on what chanyeol did. You were not into skinship.

 

''What do you want?'' you said.

''You need a companion! US!'' baekhyun sang.

''Oh yes dongsaeng, we wanna see your grown plants at the garden'' suho said.

You laughed while putting some soil at the seeds ''Take a look on my artistic plants'' you said.

''Wait, where is the artistic on the plants'' lay scanned the plants.

''Pabo, lay-sshi. I was kidding!'' you laughed.

While the boys are looking the trees and flowers, Luhan smiled because you are happy with them. He kneeled at the same time near you. ''Girls usually don't do boy's work'' he smirked.

You looked at him ''Yahh! do you think I'm a tomboy?'' you asked.

''No, you're not a tomboy, how could a pretty like you be a tomboy'' he mumbled.

''What?'' you asked.

''Nothing'' luhan answered.

''No one could explain how Minhee-sister is perfect! I want her as my wife!!'' chanyeol was in glee.

''Hyung'' sehun make his eagle-stare to him and everyone was looking at him.

''Mianhae'' he looked down.

''She is definitely for me'' kai said.

''Yaah, Kai-sshi. You have plenty of girls already.'' suho gave his pokerface to him.

''I'm sorry Grumpy, we are really playful'' lu han said while staring at you.

''I can see, but it's fine'' you smiled.

He pinch your cheeks and said ''Go rest now, we have classes after 10 minutes''. you blushed like tomatoes.

''I'm finished'' you said and stood.

''Oh, dongsaeng finished. Let's all go together'' chen sang.

You and EXO heard shouts from the school's building window

''Oppa!! Oppa!'' the girls are waving at EXO.

''Who is that girl?!?! WITH EXO?'' they asked.

''It's Minhee the senior student from A class'' a girl shouted and pointed you.

You got scared and went at the back of Luhan to hide. Luhan protectively secure you.

''You can go up and we will handle it'' suho said. You nodded and looked down while walking.

*Sehun was worried for you*.

You were at the school's building and everyone was staring at you. Some are whispering after you passing.

Ji Min was wondering why people act like that and saw you ''Minhee!'' she waved.

You went sneakily to her. ''Let's go at the canteen later at lunch and talk'' you said and ran.

*What's happening?*. she thought.

You went back at the classroom and start the lessons again. Everyone at classroom looked at you. You just looked down, embarassed.

After the long hours of lessons. Finally it's lunch and find Ji Min. You finally saw her and get some tray to get food, you seated and eat.

While eating. ''Ji Min'' you called her worriedly.

''What's the matter?'' she asked

The students specially the girls are still looking at you ''What's the fuss?'' Ji min asked and looked around.

''It's about me..'' you said. ''Boh? like how?'' ji min asked worriedly.

''I...They saw me with EXO at the garden when I was watering the plants'' you explained.

Expecting reaction Ji Min's eyes were about to pop ''EXO?! how? they talked to you?'' she asked and you nodded shyly.

''Oh man..You are damn lucky!! EXO don't talk to strangers. Are you close with them before??'' she exclaimed.

''No, I didn't know about them'' you said.

''Woah, Minhee thats rare on them. That's why people act like this'' she looked around. ''You better watch out yourself'' she added.

''Yes, I will'' you said.

 

.: EXO's dorm :.

''Guys, I've already sent a message to Mr. Taehun that we couldn't figure who is her daughter which is a princess'' Suho said.

''We will find the results tomorrow'' he added.

Everyone listened.

[a/n]: thanks for reading! They still don't know the princess, what if its their little sister?

- more exciting chapters 

- more chapters (LOL)

- twist of your love story 

JUST COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE ;) that's a support :))) thanks!