Silence

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

Lying and being comforted by the princess, is the most safe thing that happened to Luhan, all of his life..He was never comforted by his own mother.

Sehun saw everything and his face fell. *So, he is here...*. Slowly he went outide and called the other members that Luhan is already found. He just waited outside Minhee's house and planned to not disturb them until EXO members come.

You wake up and saw the door a bit wider, you slowly put pillow at Luhan's head and you went outside. You saw Sehun sitting down at the stairs.

"Sehun-oppa.." you called him softly. He gasped abit and turned back "Minhee.." he stood up and approached you.

"Luhan is here right.." he said. You nodded. "Yes, he suddenly came here...I think he is not feeling well" you said.

"It's about his mother, you know..maybe made things wrong again." sehun said. "I pity him..." you said. Sehun feels something very odd.

"We will take him...after others came here, so you can sleep again" sehun said. "It's fine you can stay at home for awhile, please come in" you offered.

Sehun smiled and went inside. He saw Luhan sleeping on the couch. "Luhan was tired doing that project...He spent nights and months to accomplish his works at the company." sehun said.

You looked at Sehun talking, it seemed like he knows everything about Luhan. "You are his bestfriend, right?" you asked.

He nodded "Yes, since birth..This buddy is like my brother already." he said. You were touched by Sehun's words.

"So cute" you said. He looked at you. "What's the cute thing there?" he asked.

You laughed quietly. "You didn't get my point oppa" you said.

Sehun heard some cars arriving the place. "They are here" he said. 

He went out and saw Kris and Suho approaching at your house. "Oppas..." you greeted them.

"Hi Minhee-noona!!" chanyeol waved at you. You waved back. Tao approached at you. "Noona, I want to show you this..." he handed a brochure.

You looked at it. "Gucci?" you asked. He nodded. "It's fancy right?" he asked. You laughed. "Tao-dongsaeng, martial arts and Gucci does not fit" you said.

He pouted. "I can't stop liking Gucci noona..." he said.

And back to the topic you turned at Suho and Kris-oppa. "Oppa, he came here, he looks so sad, please comfort him" you smiled.

"Ofcourse Minhee, we will..His parents are worried about him. Thank you" suho said.

"Luhan is getting too emotional nowadays" kris said.

You gave sympathy to him.

"Let's bring him home now, and let Minhee rest" d.o said. The boys agreed, they woke up Luhan. "Luhan, wake up...It's me Baozi!!" xiu min said.

He slowly woke up and saw EXO and Minhee staring at him. "What...happened?" he asked and hold his head.

"Are you drunk Luhan?" kris asked strictly.

He remembered flashbacks from the ahjumma. "No, hyung..I was not" he said.

"Thanks Minhee for staying with Luhan for awhile" lay said. "It's fine Yi xing-oppa" you said.

Luhan looked at you. "Thank you Minhee..and sorry..Goodnight" he said softly. "No problem oppa.." you said worriedly.

You tapped at Sehun... "Sehun-oppa...thanks for finding Luhan at the right place..You are a good bestfriend to him" you said and smiled.

Sehun is overly touched by your words. He smiled and nodded too.

You smiled while EXO are going home... *All of them are like brothers...* you thought.

You went back to sleep again and go to the dreamland.

EXO arrived at their dorm. "Next time Luhan call us or something, we've been all worried" suho said.

"I'm fine hyung.....I'm gonna be fine. Sorry for all sh*ts I've done..But I just couldn't take it" luhan said.

Luhan went at the room to rest, and saw Sehun fixing his things for school. "Hyung...you can just call me for help" sehun said.

"Mian..Sehun..I just..." luhan can't express his feelings.

"You just...want to be comforted by the Princess?" sehun asked. He made himself strong on his questions.

"It's not that" luhan said.

"Luhan-hyung..I know you for years, we know each other attitude. You don't usually hang out with girls...It's because you knew Minhee is the princess?" sehun asked while organizing his things.

Luhan looked down. "I've known her before.." he said.

Sehun stopped at the moment. *You were close before?* he wondered. 

Luhan stood up and went at the bathroom but suddenly something makes him stop.

"Luhan-hyung, do you like Minhee too?" sehun asked him.

Luhan's mind is turning upside down, and just took his towel...

"Silence means yes" sehun said.

 

 

A/N: How's my lovely readers out there? Hiiii!! EXOVEREADER here!! Thanks for the comments you are posting every chapter, you know who you are ;) Sometimes commenting helps me with the story :) Thank you! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE pleasee?

Hehe, another thing..There is something with VOTE for featured story (new thing in asianfanfics)

Go to the 'foreword' of this story and you can see an 'up arrow' please click it and you voted my fanfic for featured story (LOL it will never happen). It all depends on your karma points :) Thank you once again~!