The Day Starts

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

Umma and Appa hugged you tight ''We are really sorry, my princess. We left you here alone'' appa said.

''Umma, appa..I understand you. I missed you so much'' you hugged them back.

''You know, our manager changed the time and we don't have any time to come back at this house'' umma explained.

''I understand umma and appa, I'm old enough to live alone'' you said.

''But Taehun-sshi will got mad at us'' appa said.

''If he gets mad at you, I will hate him'' you joked. ''Princess!'' appa laughed.

''We will not leave our Princess! who says that? we will visit you'' umma patted your back.

 

*I feel so loved today* you giggled and went inside the room to sleep early.

 

.: EXO's dorm :.

Chanyeol fell on the sofa with his jaw-open. ''We...finally found her! IT'S MY LOVELY NOONA!'' he shouted.

''Shhhhh, the other butlers are sleeping already'' baekhyun said it to his bestfriend.

''Hyung, can Kris and I go for clubbing?'' kai asked the leader. Suho looked them suspiciously. ''Kai, can you please stop playing with girls, just for this night?!'' suho said.

''I have a date with my classmate, just for once..Pleaseee!'' kai begged him. ''Arasso..Just don't go out in public, you know about the reporters'' suho replied.

''Thanks hyung! Kris-hyung! KKaja'' kai and kris left.

''We can bring the princess to my restaurant near Gangnam, she can eat anything!'' chen said.

''Or bring her to my exclusive resort!!'' chanyeol added.

''OR BRING HER SOME BAOZI!'' xiu min said.

 

The boys are so excited about going out and have some fun time with you. While Suho went with Luhan at their garden swimming pool to talk.

''What do you want to say, a while ago?'' he asked.

''I think Mr. Taehun gave Minhee to a married couple'' he said.

''How did you know?'' suho asked.

''I already went to her house and saw some pictures and there are no Taehun-ssi or Minyoung-ssi. And she live alone frequently'' luhan said.

''You? how come you went inside?'' suho asked him back.

''So, I was the only one doing my task on taking care of the princess'' luhan said sarcastically.

''So do you mean that you knew about the lost princess?'' suho asked and sipped his cold lemon tea.

''No, totally I wouldn't think it was her'' luhan replied.

''Are you interested on her?'' suho asked him while he was shocked on his question.

''What kind of question is that? Ofcourse no'' he lied.

 

When it comes to confession, Luhan on expressing his feelings. But he never confess to a girl, but he has the bad boy type of a guy. But he has a soft spot when it comes to the people he loves.

 

----

You were walking going to the bus station and a mercedes-benz car stopped by infront of you. The driver went out to open the door for you. ''Agassi, please go inside'' the driver said.

''No way! Who are you?'' you asked nervously thinking that it was the mafias.

''Special request from EXO'' he replied.

''BOOHH?!'' you asked.

''We will drive you going to school'' the driver said. You were always be careful and make a judo move to the driver. He was lying on the floor ''Ouchhh'' he winced in pain. You run away *Maybe this is trap*.

''Is that a girl'' the driver asked himself.

 

While at the limousine with EXO.. ''The driver called and she didn't want to go at the car and made a Judo move on him'' suho said and laughed.

''Boh? noona knows Judo?'' tao asked. ''We can be friends'' he added.

Sehun pointed someone from the window. ''Is that..Minhee?'' he said it calm. They all looked from the window's limousine and saw you running going at the campus. ''Waah, she was really scared'' baekhyun said.

Luhan laughed on his mind. *Pabo Minhee*

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V_t--LOcJE (Stand up - J-MIN to the beautiful you ost) play while reading

''Stop the car'' sehun suddenly blurted.

''Why? we are not yet at the school's gate--'' chanyeol asked.

Sehun didn't listened and went down the limousine while running. ''What Sehun will do?'' lay asked. They all looked to Sehun.

 

Sehun runed as fast as he can reach you. He tapped you from back.You stopped and turned back, he lose his balance to stop and bumped infront of you. Your face and his are so close and he hold your shoulders to gain balance.

''Don't run, your safe'' sehun said.

 

UPVOTE FOR "WHEN FATE STRIKES ON A PRINCESS" <-- click for your support ;)