Different Emotions

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

"The food is ready!" your umma shouted from the kitchen. You smiled and went inside the kitchen to help your mom serve the food at the living room. "You answered him?" your umma asked which make you shock. 

"Umma..." you said. "I'm happy when your happy, so....I think that young boy is good enough for you." she said. You are totally speechless on what she said. "Umma...I'll not make things go fast" you said. "My princess, I think that guys and Jimin are more deserving to be called 'your parents' than us" your umma looked down.

"Waeyo umma? You and appa felt how family is done.." you said. "We can't take care of you well because of our work, but this is all for you, I'm sorry" your umma said and bowed. You stopped her from bowing, "Umma, look at me. I'm like this..successful because of you and appa. I love you umma" you hugged her. She hugged you back "I know, but Taehun-appa will be sad because he entrust us to take care of you, and we are not doing that well" she explained.

"Umma, I'm safe, because of you, don't worry" you said and release the hug "Let's serve this now?" you smiled. You went out from the kitchen and saw EXO being loud while watching t.v. Jimin was only at the one side, she is shy to approach them.

"Here is the food" you put down the dishes and EXO was not listening due to their favorite k-drama. No one respond, you looked at them and they look like so ridiculous, even Jimin didn't imagine that they have interest in dramas. You snapped with your fingers "Yah, yah! It's time to eat" you said.

You went to Jimin "Here is the food and welcome to my house" you smiled at her. "Your house is daebak! Gomawo! Uhm, do you know that I ride the limousine of EXO? I still can't believe it!!!" she shouted.

"Jeongmal?Good for you, I MEAN..Good for a fan like you" you said. "I know right?! But they said that I should keep it as a secret" jimin said.

Someone slung his arms at your shoulders and it's Xiu min with Chen "Woah, I love this food! Daebakk" xiu min said.

"It's my umma's recipe!" you said. "Chukaeh Minhee, I hope Luhan-gege will treat you well" chen said. "I didn't know that Luhan likes you noona! I wish I was at his place" chanyeol pouted.

"Chanyeol oppa!" you laughed. "I'm happy for Luhan-gege" lay said.

Sehun approached you, you are waiting his reaction..It would be bad or not?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwIKJ-PM3DY (Guardian Angel - Secret Garden Instrumental ost)

"Chukaeh.." he suddenly said. You looked at him "Oppa.." you said. "Mind if we go out in a while?" he asked. You nodded.

You went outside the backyard, it was cold breezing. Sehun was standing at your left side, you can't look him...Maybe because of guilt.

"Oppa....are you mad?" you asked. He looked down and smiled. "There is no reason to get mad, Minhee...Chukaeh." he said.

*You like my bestfriend...I can't force you to be mine...* he thought. "Kamsamnida..oppa" you said. He approached you and smiled. He pinched your cheeks "I'm happy for my bestfriend, and...for you. But if he did something that will make you cry, I can't accept that" he said and ruffled your slightly brown hair.

You were touched by his words. You smiled, "you are the best oppa" you said. He looked away sadly "Uhm..do you want to go inside now?" he asked.

But Luhan appeared from the garden, he saw you two. *What will Sehun feel now?..* luhan silently approached to you and Sehun.

"Luhan-oppa" you called. Sehun smiled forcely "Chukaeh hyung.." he high-fist with Luhan. "For what Sehun?" he joked.

"You can go in Minhee, it's cold" sehun said. You nodded. "I can leave you here guys?" you asked. Luhan nodded.

You went inside and it's only Sehun and Luhan left. "You lucky guy" sehun blurted and laughed. "Sehun....I'm sorry" luhan said.

"For what hyung?" sehun asked. "You like Minhee too..I don't want this will make our friendship destroyed" luhan replied.

"Hyung, just promise me one thing.." sehun said. "Please don't hurt the princess' feelings, I like her. Please take care of her" sehun said.

"Sehun, I will...Thanks for having a friend like you" luhan replied. "Hwaiting" sehun said.

*Even though I wanted her to be mine, I will accept...It's for Minhee. But my feelings will never fade.* he thought.

After the little treat of your umma to your friends "Please bring Jimin at her home arasso?" you said to all of them.

"Yes we will" d.o said. "Anyeong Minhee" jimin waved.

"Anyeong Minhee!!" everyone waved at you. "Gwenchana?" luhan asked. You pushed him lightly "Ofcourse oppa" you laughed.

"I need to leave too. Enjoy your weekend.." he said softly. "You too." you smiled. "Saranghae" he wishpered into your ears. It was so sweet to hear that word from him.

"Arasso!" you pushed him towards outside the door jokingly. "What? I don't have an answer?" he asked. You giggled "See you on monday I guess?" you asked.

"Take care" he shyly smiled.

In some minutes, the boys arrived at their dorm. They changed their clothes into comfy one, Sehun stayed at the garden with swimming pool and made his brain to calm.

Suho appeared "How's our Sehun doing?" he asked. He smiled forcely. "I know you feel melancholic now" suho said.

Sehun looked at him "Do I look like?" he asked. "If you focused into your soul, you look sad because of Minhee and Luhan right?" he asked.

"What can I do hyung? nothing.." he said. "Oh look at the dramatic Sehun here" suho joked. "I'm fine hyung, no need to worry" he said.

"Arasso, I'm gonna go kitchen now because Xiu min is cooking again" suho said and left. Sehun was left and stared at the paradise garden of their dorm.

*My 217...* he thought of you.

 

[A/N]: Thanks for reading! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE! :)

UPVOTE FOR "WHEN FATE STRIKES ON A PRINCESS" <-- click for your support ;)