Meet EXO, The undeniable Rich and Good-looking Boys.

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

Play this audio: http://youtu.be/I-B_cC1vY0U ~ Friday - CNBLUE

It's a sunny day in Shanghai, Luhan was at their big company building, sipping his coffee with a sight of the busy people outside. He is relaxing his mind, he loves landscapes views specially when the sun rises.

The lovely sun hits the building, he grabbed his expensive professional camera and captured the view. 

*I'll be leaving soon, and I'm heading to Seoul again* he spoke to his mind. Someone called him from his cellphone. And it's Kris his buddy.

''Hello, Wu Fan?'' Luhan answered.

''Don't ever call me with that name, it's embarassing'' Kris answered back.

''What do you want?'' he asked.

''We will be meeting our other members later at Chen's favorite lounge, are you coming?'' Kris is hoping for a yes.

''I'll see Kris, I might come but I'm still not in the mood to go out.'' he answered.

''I bet you are staring at your window for the whole time, you're so boring'' Kris scoffed.

''You're mean'' Luhan replied to him.

''Just be in the Lounge at 20:00pm and let's have fun! I need to hang up, bye'' Kris said.

 

.: Lu Han's POV:.

And I answered 'yes' to Kris, I'll be meeting these buddies at the lounge. And I know what will be the topic about. EXO-M going to Seoul, South Korea. The news spreads in China fast as the speedlight, we are widely known here. Sometimes I'm feeling like being in a boyband group for being this famous. Mostly called us 'the flower boys of China', Girls treat us like princes but seriously, what's special about us? Sometimes all I want is peace in my life, we are always being chased by some girls, sometimes I wanna throw a bag of money to them to stop chasing after me. 

It's 20:00pm and I'm gonna ride my Lamborghini Gallardo going there. After a long ride with my car, I went inside and at the gate I heard the boys playing around and screaming like Gorillas.

 

''Oh! It's Lu Han-gege!!'' Tao jumped off from his seat.

Luhan went at the bar section and took a glass ''How are you doing Tao?'' he asked and poured orange juice on the glass.

''My body is still painful from my martial arts practice'' Tao said.

Luhan noticed a bag with some buns ''Baozi! Thanks for this!'' as he grabbed a bun.

Tao threw a bun to Kris face '' Oppsss, My bad leader Kris'' as Luhan,Chen laughed.

Kris made a pokerface ''Not funny.. Panda''.

On the other side of the place, Lay is focusing on his painting it was obvious that he was painting the ocean. He was so calm.

While Xiumin and Tao keeps on playing together. They are extremely playful and hyper this evening.

Kris shouted ''Hey! Let's all sit down, I want to announce something!'' he took his mac air book.

Everyone followed him and pay attention to Kris.

Kris opened ''Skype'' a videocalling program. ''We will see EXO-K'' he stated.

''Woah, Kris-gege makes ways for us to reunite!'' Chen said.

''Okay, here it starts. I think we are on the line'' Lay said.

[Seoul, South Korea] 

''Kids!! (reffering to exo-k) EXO-M is on the line!'' Suho shouted.

''Really?!?!'' the choding Chanyeol happily came in the room with Sehun.

''Yeah, I'm gonna see Chen! We need to practice for a song collaboration'' Baekhyun entered the room while munching his favorite snack.

''Yeah! I missed our conversation with Luhan for a while'' Kai smirked.

''Yah! You all should clean your room first!!'' D.O roared from the living room.

They all started their own conversation on the video calling session. Different topics, excitement meeting together and reunite as one.

''Anyeong!'' Suho said.

''Ni hao!!'' kris shouted.

''We will be meeting once again! Yeah your names are listed in our new school'' Suho explained. ''I'm excited for school with you guys!'' Luhan said.

''Luhan! Be sure to rent a room at the campus exclusively for EXO'' Sehun said.

''Don't worry maknae-bestfriend! Everything will be settled'' he said it boastfully.

''That's my bestfriend! Call me later!'' Sehun answered back.

''We will be partying all night in Hongdae right?'' Chen asked kai.

''Yes! We need to be complete guys, we will go for a wild party!'' Kai said.

''It's gonna be fun boys, but I wanna be in Jeju and paint there'' Lay the painter said.

''Oh no Yixing! Let's have fun together! Just draw us instead'' Chanyeol respond and everyone laughed.

''Tao, teach me Martial Arts to kick some butts here, they are not cleaning our house, its only me who cleans all these stuff'' D.O blurted as he cutely threw tantrums.

''D.O!!'' EXO-k shouted.

''So, our ticket to Seoul are already settled but Lu Han will come there earlier than us to manage their business branch there. He is coming tomorrow'' Kris informed.

''Okay, don't worry we will pick Lu Han from the airport arasso?'' Suho requested

''Thank you Suho. I will depart early in the morning here.'' Luhan thanked him with his heart finally he will meet his friends from Korea.

''Let's end this videocalling, I'll be going somewhere'' Kris said.

''I'm sleepy too'' Xiumin said.

''Wait!! I'm not yet finished with my painting! you can leave me here just give me the keys!!'' Lay shouted.

''Bye Guys! I need to rest for my departure tomorrow!'' Lu Han gave goodbyes and left.

After a long conversation with each other Luhan decided to go home. Luhan's mother appeared. ''Luhan I packed your dresses, and everything you need to thank me'' 

''Mom thank you, I'll be good in Seoul no need to worry.'' he said.

Luhan's mom hugged him ''Take care and eat there arasso? Your father needs your help for the business and study well! I know it's hard to be a working student but do this for our family'' her mom smiled.

''All for you Mom, I'll make our business accomplished'' Luhan gave his promise.

 

SEOUL!! I'M COMING !!