Confirmed Feelings

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

[a/n]: Please spare a time our boys..vote here: http://mama.interest.me/poll thank yow^^

 

You woke up and closed the ringing alarm, it's morning and you need to go at school. You decided that Luhan would not pick you up today and meet with Jimin.

Students are roaring around the campus and keep focusing at the banners and tv at the corridor, Jimin runed towards *maybe it's about EXO* and her face fell. It's not about EXO but it's all about you. Jimin looked at you.

You made a gesture of 'what is it' and she approached you "Minhee, it's you at the screen...Someone captured you working at the restaurant" jimin said.

Your eyes widened "Minjung.." you whispered. "You can go at your classroom I need to settle something" you explained and left.

*Why is she like that?* you thought with anger. Everyone is looking at you wierdly but you didn't care about it right now.

You opened the door of their classroom and saw Minjung with her friends, you look so pissed. "Oh, she's here. Anyeong!" she said and waved at you. You pulled her wrist softly and went out at the classroom.

"What do you want?" minjung asked. "I should ask that question! Why did you revealed that picture at the campus?" you asked.

"Ummm the picture of the day?" she asked. "You are crazy!" you said. "I hate you" she suddenly blurted. "I hate you because you stole the person I wanted to live with forever" she said.

You looked at her. "I love him." you blurted. "And I'm ready to fight for it" you said and left. *And what if I couldn't anymore* you looked down.

EXO is finding you around the campus and Sehun found you. "Princess, we need to talk to you, please..." he said.

You nodded and went at the EXO exclusive room. "We just couldn't believe..." suho said. "You are secretly working to an unknown restaurant?" suho asked.

Luhan looked down *I didn't know about this* he thought. "Oppa, you don't understand me! My...my parents are not stable with their job...Therefore I need to work too...I didn't said this because....I know you wouldn't accept it and let me stop doing it" you explained.

You looked at Luhan and he seemed to be unsatisfied and sad. "We saw the picture outside, people are bullying you?" suho cared for you, same as the other members.

"Gwen..chana.." you pouted and looked down. Kris stood up and patted weak back "You should have tell us...Now people here will look differently at you noow" kris said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvBK1PpxSo0 (U - Taemin)

"You only have us from now on..." baekhyun said. You went outside and students keeps staring at you "Ewww gross, I bet my oven at home is dirty..I'm finding for someone to clean it" the girl blurted. You looked down.

"Boys, from now we need to focus to the princess more.." he said and the boys accepted it.

Luhan waited for you, you meet him secretly. You are nervous with his reaction, you are thinking that he might leave you..

"Oppa..." you called him. He looked and hugged you. You hugged him back "Mian oppa.." you said. "I'm upset with you..How could you hide everything from your namja(boy)?" he asked while hugging.

"Because you would not let me.." you answered. "Do....you still love me? Even though--" you were cutted off. "I love you even though what you are" he said.

"Oppa, saranghae..We will fight right?" you asked and smiled. "Ofcourse, no matter what" he said and nuzzled at your cheek.

"Who scattered those pictures?" luhan worriedly asked. "Min...jung, she caught me yesterday" you explained. "I'll talk to her" luhan replied.

"No please..Just leave her" you said.

"I wouldn't let my princess being treated like this" luhan said and smiled. You grinned "You are my prince then" you said and laughed.

Minjung was secretly watching you and Luhan from the window, she is tearing up *I never saw Luhan smiling like that* she thought.

*He is happy with someone..No one understands my feelings..* she thought and left.

"Oppa...What if they knew that I'm the lost princess..What will you do?" you asked and leaned on luhan's shoulders. "I'm gonna be right by your side" he said softly.

"So cheesy" you joked.

He laughed "I never been like this" he said. "Jeongmal?" you asked. Luhan change the topic "Let's go at the classroom?" he asked.

"Yes.." you smiled and followed him.

After a long class today, you decided to talk with the manager of the restaurant and leave the job. D.O made the salary higher than ever, you didn't ask him to do that. It's just he is concerned with your family. You thank him so much for everything.

Luhan arrived at the dorm and saw Minjung standing infront the door. "I'm sorry master, but we can't force her to leave" the butler said.

"Minjung.." luhan said. "I bet your happy now...and smiling.." minjung said and looked down. Luhan offered her to sit down at the garden.

"How is your parents' business so far?" luhan asked. "It's a big hit since then..I heard that you failed to impress your mom again right?" minjung asked. He nodded.

"Minjung...I want to ask something to you..." luhan said. "Did you really purposely posted the pictures of Minhee everywhere?" luhan asked.

Minjung stopped a second "Yes...It was me. I hate her oppa!" minjung hissed. "Why?" luhan asked. "Because you choose her instead of me" minjung said.

"There is nothing I can do with that Minjung" he explained. "It shows that I'm the bad here, oppa...Understand my feelings. I love you for years and it hurts me so much" minjung said and touch her chest.

"You can date someone else" luhan tried to cheer her up. *I knew Minjung for years too, she is kind and honest with me. I can't believe I'm hurting her* luhan thought.

"If you broke up with Minhee, please come back to me" minjung joked and runed away leaving.

Luhan seemed to be sorry for her. *I'm gonna get you someday...with peace* minjung thought and smiled.

After working at the newspress you decided to go at the police station. "Minhee where are you going?" d.o asked. "At the police station, I'm solving the heavy case of appa" you said.

"I'm gonna come with you" d.o brightened his eyes *As suho hyung said, we need to take care of the princess* d.o thought.

"If you want" you said. "Kaja" d.o said. You arrived at the police station in several minutes and talked about your dad's case.

"We are now investigating everything Ms. Park Minhee, From now on there are small evidences but it's at 40%" the police explained.

You smiled. "Kamsamnida police-in-chief" you bowed. "I thought there are no possibilities anymore!" you cheered with d.o.

"That's nice to hear Minhee!" d.o replied.

---

"Eunjung...Luhan oppa like Minhee, and it's confirmed" minjung said. "What should I do?" eunjung asked. Minjung looked down.

"Don't lose hope Minjung! I'm gonna be a spy for you! We will make her go down!" eunjung hissed. 

"But, I don't want anymore...I hate revenge" minjung said.

comment and subcribe! <3 please click! UPVOTE FOR "WHEN FATE STRIKES ON A PRINCESS"