Volleyball training

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

A cold wednesday, it's time for volleyball training. Unfortunely bad luck comes into you, seeing the Husky Girl from before named 'Eunjung' is the captain of your volleyball team. She looks strong,beautiful-looking but a bad fierce lady.

"Everyone! We should win this tournament! I want you to train yourselves to play volleyball. Specially for those who dosen't have knowlegde about this game." eunjung said.

Your other teamates where confident enough while half of it is nervous and do not know what to do. "Raise your hands when you don't know how to play this game!" she said.

You raised your hand and looked down. *Embarassing Minhee*. you thought. You looked that you were not the only one but other 3 students don't know about volleyball, and that's your nerdy girl classmates.

"So, you four should work hard for this" eunjung pointed at you. "Yes, I will.." you answered. "Good." she replied.

Ji Min looked at you. She made 'hwaiting' gesture and you smiled.

"Let's start training" eunjung shouted.

By lines, everyone started running around the court. It feels like being at the soldier campus. Eunjung teached you how to hit the ball but you always fail to do it. "Yah! Do you have senses?" she scolded you. You looked down and started again but failed again. "Aish! do it yourself!" she shouted and went at your nerd classmate. You pouted and looked sad, Ji Min approached you "Don't worry Minhee, I'll teach you" she cheered you up. 

"I was not born to do this..I'm not good in sports except in Judo" you said.

"Think like it's Judo then! I know you can do this Minhee!" she said and you smiled "Gomawo, Ji min" you said.

After some minutes, your team started playing (practice) and you are in, the game. The ball was approaching you tried to hit but....failed. 

Eunjung approached you. "Before the tournament, I hope you can play good. The teachers want everyone to play and I don't have choice but put you in this game. And I wont waste my time on you!" she said.

EXO was at their place, resting after the practice. They are wondering was Eunjung was telling to you. You looked sad and tired. "I wonder what that girl is telling to her!" baekhyun said. "Noona, looks sad." Chanyeol pouted.

"Let's asked her later" chen said.

"Her feelings are mixed melancholic and suffering..." lay said. "How did you know?" luhan asked.

"Because, I'm a painter. I know their expressions" he replied. "Lay-gege, I heard painters are sometimes crazy" tao said. "Not all Tao" lay scoffed.

You are hurt by Eunjung's words. You sat down the court and watch them play. *I'm not familiar with that game, what I can do?*.

Someone handed you a water bottle and it's Sehun. He looks sad because you looked sad. "Thank you Sehun-oppa" you took the water bottle and drink some. He sat beside you. Girls squealed at you two.

"How I wish I was her." the girl said. "She is just their secretary, I wonder how they get close".

Sehun stood up. "See you later" he whispered and you nodded. You understand what Sehun meant and wait for Ji min.

Luhan was taking care of you with his eyes. Whenever a ball bounce near you, he panicks. While someone watches him too...

 

 

You went at home and rest. You were happy seeing your mom and dad at home again. "I want to see your report card, my princess" umma said.

You handed the envelope "I'm doing fine with my grades umma" you smiled. "I know our princess wouldn't make us sad, I'm I right?" appa said. "Yes, appa" you grinned.

You handphone ringed. *Is it Ji Min*. You grabbed and saw the name: Evil-Luhan

You answered. "Yobosaeyo?", no one answered. Luhan was at his bed lying and hearing your soft voice.

"Aish" you end call it. Luhan laughed *Grumpy Princess*. 

Kai went inside to his room to take his hair straightener, and saw Luhan seemed to be daydreaming. "Hyung" kai looked dumbfounded. Luhan saw Kai infront the door and back to his lonely face.

"What's happening hyung?" kai asked him. "Nothing..." luhan felt embrassment *Oh , what I have done! THAT LAME FACE*.

Kai looks confused and took the hair straightener "Hyung, let me borrow yours. I have a date with a new girl" he said.

Luhan disagreed with his plan "Kim Jongin, don't play with girls. And your mom trust you aswell. Go study and manage the school of your dad someday" he said.

"Hyung, GIRLS are my passion" he grinned and left.

Luhan sitted on his desk to start for his business needs on their company. *I need to add more investors for this project....How is the princess doing?* He wiggled his head. *What I'm thinking*. Obviously, he can't remove you from his mind.

While at the Living Room...

"I miss the princess, we didn't had chance to ask if she is doing fine" suho sighed.

"I wanted to give her some fresh bake buns again." xiu min pouted. "Xiu min-gege, you will make princess noona fat" tao said.

"Getting fat from my love" xiu min replied.

"Hyung we need to go with Chen tomorrow for music recording, give us the goodluck" baekhyun said.

"I can rap at your new music, if you need one" kris offered while smirking.

"Kris-gege, you are already actor..Don't tell me even rapping would be your new career" chen said.

 

 

---

*I wonder why they are close with the filthy commoner lady at their school. She is non-other but a poor commoner going at the prestigious school. I don't like this feeling, she makes EXO look cheap. More, that some members are falling for her.*

 

[A/N]: Stay tuned my readers <3 Thanks for reading! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3