Caught

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

Sehun turned back slowly and it's Luhan "Jerk" Luhan approached and punched Sehun on his cheek, he fell on the ground.

"Yah! Luhan-oppa!!" you shouted and got shock at the moment. "Sehun-oppa!!" you touched his shoulders "Gwenchana??" you asked tremendously. You looked at Luhan "Yah! How could you!" you shouted.

Luhan seemed to get shocked too. "Mian" he said and kneeled near to Sehun. "I didn't meant.." he added. Sehun was touching his bruised cheek.

"You didn't mean it?" it's like you scolded him. "You are reckless" you blurted and helped Sehun to get up. You and Sehun left him. You help him go to the school's clinic "Oppa, I'm sorry" you looked down.

"I should say sorry and I accept his punch" sehun said and smiled. You hit him softly "Can you still smile with that accident?" you asked.

He shook "I'm the wrong one" he said. 

*It's all my fault...Just because I knew that Sehun has feeling on her..I'm so sensitive* Luhan punch the wall and regret everything.

"Oppa, is it really pain?" you are really worried with Sehun. "Minhee..I'm fine, don't worry and go to your class now" sehun patted your head.

"Mian oppa..Should I call Suho oppa to help you?" you asked. "Yeah, because I need someone to sign this..Like as a guardian" sehun said.

You nodded and find suho. *I guess his at the EXO's exclusive room* you run and knocked. "Who is it?" chanyeol asked.

"Minhee.." you said. Chanyeol strode towards the door to open it. "Minhee.." he called you. You looked down "I need Suho-sunbae" you said.

"Sunbae? Why not oppa?" tao asked worriedly.

Suho approched. "Minhee.." he smiled. "Sehun needs you, he is at the clinic" you can't look into his eyes. "Ommo, why?" suho asked.

"He can explain it to you" you said. "Minhee, let talk later arasso?" suho asked. You slowly nodded. The members runed at the clinic to check if Sehun is fine.

"Yah! What is that big bruise on your cheek?" kai asked. Sehun smirked "My bestfriend" he blurted.

"Jeongmal? Luhan-hyung?" baekhyun was shock. "Wait, Why Luhan? What happened?" kris asked. "He saw me hugging the princess" sehun said.

"I guess Luhan misunderstand everything" D.O said. "Yeah right" lay agreed. "We need to find him" Xiu Min said worriedly.

Some of the members went to find Luhan and they found him at the garden sitting.

"Luhan.." suho called. "Mian" he suddenly blurted. Suho sit right next to him. "You didn't have to do that" he said.

"I don't know if Minhee's feelings for me are fading away, it seemed to be a misunderstanding" luhan said and looked down.

"Sehun only wants to comfort her...You act before thinking right?" suho asked. He nodded "She don't answer my calls and texts lately" he said.

"She is angry to us, we hide that we didn't knew anything about her identity" suho said. He patted Luhan's back "She loves you very much" he said and he left.

You are secretly watching them from the window, you actually smiled *I don't know what will happen next..I love you oppa* you thought.

Luhan went at the clinic and saw Sehun "Dongsaeng...Mianhae" luhan went near him. "It's fine, sit here." sehun offered.

"Stop acting like that and punch me too" luhan raised his cheek near him "Pabo hyung! It's alright" sehun replied. "I'm sorry, I didn't meant to--" luhan said.

"It's fine...I just wanted to comfort her, no one of EXO are there" sehun explained. "Bestfriends?" luhan offered for a shakehand.

"Yeah" sehun accepted.

---

The other members went to find you after classes. "Sh*t we can't find her" kris hissed. Kai went to Jimin's classroom.

"Um....Jiman" kai called Jimin in a wrong way. She turned back and saw him *OMG...Kai oppa* her brain is washing around.

"Do you know where is Minhee?" he asked. "Ummmm...." jimin is blushing. Kai is waiting for her answer "She called me a while ago, she needs to go" jimin said.

"Thanks" kai said and left. Jimin can't believe it *Ottokee!! He talked to me!!* Jimin was jumping around together with her co-fans of EXO.

Kai informed the boys the you are not at the school anymore. "She is not answering phone calls" luhan said.

"Arasso, let's go to her house at the 10pm" suho demanded.

You are busy running for your work at the restaurant. You greeted each workers there and they are good towards you. Many people are invited tonight at the restaurant.

Workers are extremely busy with their jobs same as you were. You helped the chefs designing the tarts.

It's all done and workers rested for a while.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVfsjrJJ984 (Deep Inside - City hunter ost)

Minjung is invited on the event with her dad, she sit at a comfy place with her dad. "Dad, this restaurant is not really bad at all" she complimented.

"Let's me stand my daughter, I'm gonna greet my co-business men out there" minjung dad stood up and left Minjung with some of her friends.

"It's really tiring" you said. "Yeah, atleast the food is nice prepared and delicious" the chef replied. 

"Um...Excuse me my ladies I'm gonna go at the restroom for a while" minjung smiled and left. She took her small purse with her.

You are scrubbing a part of the oven while waiting to leave. The bathroom is near the chef's kitchen. Minjung sneek a look at the kitchen part.

Her eyes widened *Min...Hee?* she thought and took her phone camera and started snapping photos silently.

She couldn't believe and clapped in a mocking way "Well..well, is it fun cleaning it?" she asked. You got scared in terror

"Minjung" your eyes widened and stopped from working. 

"You are really something" minjung said and laughed. You looked down *I'm caught*. "So, this is your business! Oh my god Minhee...I thought you are rich like us" she mocked her.

"Minjung...Jeabal.." you begged to her. "Oppas, don't know yet about this right?" minjung asked. You looked away.

"Well...You work her to go to a prestigious school right? You.are.not.rich." minjung said. "Minjung, I have no choice...My family needs me" you explained.

"I don't care." she blurted. "A dirty commoner people like you don't deserve to be close with EXO!" she said and you startled.

*Keep calm Minhee...Remember you were once a princess, richer than her, richer than everyone* you thought.

You smiled forcely. "Please keep it a secret" you said.

"Unbelievable" minjung hissed. *What I'm gonna do now? I'm already caught with one person...Bad luck is hunting me* you clearly thought.

It's time to go home and you are emotional, physical and mentally tired. You went home and there are no people, you change your dress into comfortable one and sitted at the sofa.

When someone doorbelled. You opened and it's EXO "Wh...What are you doing here?" you asked as if it is your first time meeting them.

"It's your brothers Minhee" suho said. *Touching* you thought.

Everyone are looking down infront of you. They are all sitting at the sofa "You all guys know..." you said. They all kneeled infront of you.

You gasped "Yah, please stop" you said. They followed your order. "Bingung-mama, we are sorry" suho said while looking down with respect.

"We....know your dad and he made a decision that we will take care of you" kris said. "Appa?" you asked with teary eyes.

"We know that you are the princess ever since" baekhyun said.

You stopped at the moment "So that's why you become friends with me? I ask myself WHY? why some kind of people like you would be friends with me!" you said.

"Isn't it? You are actually forced to be friends with me" you said and looked away.

"It's not that princess...I already admired you ever since I saw you, we still didn't know that you are the princess when we met you" luhan said.

You looked down "I hope we can be forgiven Bingung mama" suho said and he demanded others to kneel with respect.

"We want you to be happy with your life with us" he added. You smiled "So all is a misunderstanding?" you asked.

They answered 'yes'. "Can I trust you that no one will know about my identity?" you asked once more.

They said 'yes'. You smiled and hugged them. "I missed my oppas" you said.

---

Minjung was staring at the picture she took a while ago. *Everyone will look strange at you...Minhee* she thought and laughed.

 

[a/n]: thanks for reading! finally reached 200 subs! Thank you so much for your support!

comment and subcribe! <3 please click! UPVOTE FOR "WHEN FATE STRIKES ON A PRINCESS"