Be Our?

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

You hugged Luhan back. *I'm so afraid*. you were tearing up. Luhan's heart was beating, he wanted to go away because he was feeling that his heart would explode right at the moment, but he don't want to stay away you, he likes it. *I know what you feel Minhee, I'm here for you*.

You suddenly let go of his hug. And there goes the awkward atmosphere.

''Can you attend classes tomorrow?'' he broke the silence. ''Yes, I will'' you said. ''But! look you have scratches around'' he said.

Your umma went out with the first-aid kit. ''Who crazy people hurt you? are you gone to a fight?'' umma asked.

''No umma.'' you said. ''You wouldn't have these injuries for no reason, Minhee'' umma said.

''Umma, I'm gonna be fine, these are just scratches'' you said.

''Do you want me to report those jerks?'' luhan asked. ''NO! please, it's fine'' you said. ''Why not Minhee? they hurted you'' umma said. You looked at Luhan ''I don't want this to be worst'' you said and he respected your decision.

''I'm going at the kitchen for awhile, just stay here for a while young boy.'' you mom said and left. You awkward opened the t.v to watch.

While changing the channels ''Luhan...Thank you'' you said.

''So this Grumpy is being kind to me right now'' he chuckled. ''Aniyaa, it's just, you are always helping me'' you said it shyly.

He smiled and his heart felt the warmness from your words. ''It's nothing, I'm always here'' he answered.

You looked at him innocently ''Why do you always help me? We are enemies'' you joked.

''Yah, I know that.. So next time I won't be helping you'' he joke and stuck his tongue out.

You laughed. ''You're not bad, evil'' you said and smiled.

*This is one of my happiest day, even though you were in trouble*. luhan thought.

You were sitting at him at the sofa and start watching some dramas. Your mom went out from the kitchen and served some sandwiches and juice ''Go eat, I made it for you and for this young boy'' you mom said.

''Thank you'' luhan stood up and bowed. ''Young boy, no need to be formal. You saved my lovely daughter from those jerks. Thank you'' she said.

''I'm sorry'' he smiled and took one sandwich. ''Feel at home, evil'' you said and laughed.

After staying for 30 minutes on your house, Luhan decided to leave because he needs to do some paperworks for his new business project.

You were standing at the door to say goodbye to him.

''Thank..you..once again'' you said.

''No problem, you can just call for me'' he smirked. ''Have a goodnight'' he added. Your heart was beating again and touch your chest (heart) to feel the beat. *What I'm feeling again?*.

''An...ye..ong.'' you said and closed the door while holding your chest.

Your mom saw you holding your chest. ''What happened my princess?'' umma asked suspiciously.

''Nothing umma...'' you answered. ''You look nervous'' she said.

''Why should I? There is no reason for it umma'' you lied and smiled. She grinned. 

*Why umma act like this?*

*She is being a lady, Old dayss* your umma thought.

 

After Luhan arrived at the dorm, he said it to Suho everything about what happened to you.

''You are a brave man, Luhan. I can trust you.'' suho said

 

----

The started and you are at school now, studying and learning new lessons from History. Someone disturbed the class and it's the co-teacher.

''Goodmorning, sorry to distruct but the principal wants all of the students to please go at the Indoor-Basketball court because there is an announcement'' he said.

''Okay, class dismissed'' your teacher said and the students roared and make a line.

*I wonder what announcement, I hope that there are new books arriving at the library* you thought.

 

After arriving at the indoor basketball court hundreds of students are already there waiting.

You waited and there was a stage infront. After some minutes the principal announced that it's starting. 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGWtGLdFPYM (empty - rooftop prince instrumental ost)

You tip-toed to see, Ji Min saw you ''Anyeong Minhee! I wonder what announcement is that'' she said. ''Anyeong! Ji min!!'' you pinched her cheeks and looked at the stage. ''Yah, it's like a serious matter right?'' Ji min said. ''I don't know, let's see'' you answered.

''Goodmorning, thank you for coming today here. I'm not the one will announce something'' the principal spoke at the microphone and every student wondered what it is.

''Everyone please listen to EXO, it's not an important announcement but it just for all to know'' he said.

 

The 12 boys entered the stage and everyone gasped. ''Ommo, what announcement?'' they asked.

You felt numb after hearing it was ''EXO''. You were not assuming something but something bothers you.

Suho took the microphone ''Anyeonghaseyo thank you for cooperating with us'' he said.

''1...2...3, WE ARE ONE! ANYEONGHASEYO we are EXO'' they all shouted.

It was like artists on stage and students screamed and supported EXO. Ji min was screaming her lungs off.

They seated on chairs at the stage and Suho remained standing. ''This is a short announcement..and not that important but we want you to know this'' he talked.

''We've been rumored these days being with a girl, and frequently being with her. It spread all over internet sites and there is no worries on that'' suho said.

You heart exploded *They are talking about me* you were shocked. Ji min looked at you and made a ''otokke?'' face.

You were stoned from your place.

''We are friendly towards her and no other.'' suho looked at you. ''She is Park Minhee from Senior A-1 Section'' he pointed.

You are about to faint, you wanna get lost of this place. Everyone looked at you.

''Don't worry my fans..She is gonna be the new EXO's assistant secretary'' he said.

 

[a/n] thanks for reading! I'm so happy because I reached 100 subbies! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU! <3

Leader SUHO approves! Wait is that Chanyeol's style? :))