I Caught Luhan!

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

[A/N]: Hello! I'm gonna make a double update today :) :P

http://youtu.be/w6pSDg51dqQ (Riddle - Instrumental ost of rooftop prince)

You were still staring at him awkwardly. Luhan felt uncomfortable ''Is there something on my face?'' he said it with cold tone.You come back on your senses ''No..Nothing''. you answered nervously. Luhan glanced at Daehyun leaving the campus and he said ''Did you just dumped that guy? He looks sincere with his feelings'' he smirked.

''That's none of your business'' you answered.

''You girls are all the same" he blurted and passed by shoulder and hit softly with his own shoulder.

You turn back you an amused face ''Yaaah! How dare you say that!!'' you shouted by he didn't turn back.

* How can he say this to me?! aish! he probably thinking of me as a ''cheap''. aiisssh! *

''Minhee let's go! you are official enrolled and Mr. Soo Man is your principal!'' umma came from the principal's office.

''Jeongmal?wow! Let's leave'' you said.

 

.: Lu Han's POV :.

This school is really nice! Gonna spend my school year here, I hope it good as my old school in China. Wait what's that? Something Lovers Quarrel early in the morning? Aish, that guy hurts her. That's not good. I defended her.. And wow, she looks like a real walking doll, her beautiful posture (like a princess), she may be rich probably. Luhan what's on your mind, she will be your schoolmate and you know those little rich bratt girls, they have same characters and there is nothing special. She didn't give even a single 'Thank you' for all I have done. As I proceed I saw a lady who seems to be staring at me.

 

''Hi, may I know your name? are you new here?'' the girl asked. She looks so dolly that makes me puke.

''I'm not interested on you'' I replied.

She was shocked with his answer, ''How dare you! You don't know to whom are you talking!'' she said.

*This girl is makes my nerves build up, annoying* 

''Talking... to a spoiled bratt?'' I said.

''Who the hell are you? You speak as if you are one of the members of EXO. Oppps! I think you don't know about EXO oppas, newbie!'' she mocked.

''I clearly know them, and I'm one of them ''. Luhan smirked and left.

''Are you joking me! Yah!'' she shouted.

Luhan turned back and said '' BI ZUI (means shut up in chinese)''

The girl startled, ''Oh my God! Is he a member of EXO-M?!'' she fainted and her friends guided her.

(end of luhan POV)

 

.: Your POV :.

''Mom, please let me go to the wet market, jeabal'' you gave her puppy eyes. ''Okay,okay! I'll be at home to rest, and proceed going to appa'' she answered.

I went to the wet market at Hongdae and I saw Lee-gak appa.

''Appa!'' you hugged him.

''Minhee, what brings you here? Aigoo, i missed my princess'' he asked.

''I missed you too appa, I'm gonna work in our vegetable stand, please go home and rest'' you smiled.

''Aigoo, my princess you shouldn't help me with my work, just stay at home to be safe, remember what I'm always saying, we are not always safe and maybe the mafias are coming to hunt us!'' he said.

''Appa! I agreed to change my name, to live in a simple life and we are millions here in Korea probably they won't catch me anymore, so appa go home and rest.'' you said.

''If that's what my princess wants, what can I do, Thank you'' he said while preparing to leave.

''Yes appa! Go home~'' you sung.

I want mom and dad to smile because of me, I don't want to be a burden to them. I need to go at the ''Kyungsoo New Press at 6:00pm to make my articles for the next issue of the newspaper, I should make it later. And I heard that Mr. Kyungsoo want to meet me sometime for my ''inspirational'' messages for the newspaper. Too bad, I was working there for 2 years and I haven't met our boss.

''Fresh Vegetable for my citizens!'' you shouted to the customers at the stand.

''I want 1 kilos of lettuce please'' an ahjumma said.

''Here you go'' you handed a the plastic bag.

After long hours,it's 6:00pm already and I need to go and write my new article. I closed the vegetable stand and left. I went at home first to change my untidy clothes and use more formal-office-dress going to my work. 

I greeted my co-workers, I'm the youngest of the writers here. Everyone was busy! So, I went to my own office cabin to start my work on writing and editing the grammars. *Hwaiting Minhee* you said and started your work!

.: Lu Han's POV :.

 (Sehun Calling) 

''Hello? Sehun-sshi'' Luhan answered.

''Luhan! Did Kyungsoo contact you? or Suho? Sehun asked.

''Suho called me that we are going to meet at D.O's business for an interview.'' Luhan answered. ''That's right bestfriend, come with me, I know you forgot about the street.'' Sehun said. ''Thats my bestfriend, pick me up here on my house the first one.'' Luhan answered.

''After this, let's go and have some bubble tea'' Sehun offered.

''Hell yeah, I missed that'' Luhan said and hang up the phone.

 

After 30 minutes...

Sehun arrived and went inside at Lu Han's home. ''Good. You wore something formal'' Sehun chuckled.

''Aish.. Let's go! I bet the others are waiting for us.'' Luhan said. ''Yeah,we are late already'' his bestfriend nodded.

''Welcome to my Newpaper Press'' D.O welcomed EXO as if they haven't been there already. ''People here are really busy huh'' Baekhyun said as he looked around.

''I think they are busy for the daily newspaper'' Chanyeol said.

Reporters are outside the building waiting for EXO

''Don't mind the reporters, they can't get inside, let's go at the 8th floor'' D.O stated.

''Do we need to be interviewed?'' Kai asked.

''It's my father's request, I need to follow his order''. D.O answered, he is now giving a tour to EXO. ''This is the part when we accept news'' pointed at a room.

''These people are my workers, I don't know them personally because I'm not the one hiring them'' he said.

 

http://youtu.be/gtTOmmJRoKc (love rain ost - i like the rain instrumental)

EXO are amused by the place.

''These place is the office cabin were the writers doing their articles, they have a special place to write in''. D.O continued explaining the features. They glanced around and the interior is beautiful, but someone catches Luhan's eyes. You were inside the cabin.

*It's the weird girl a while ago from the school, why is she here?*

He stopped and stared at you for a long time, you didn't notice it's because your were too busy. You are wearing your nerdy glasses on and you're focused on the paper. EXO left him without knowing.

Luhan put out his I-phone *It's not bad to picture her right?*. he thought

He opened the camera of his iphone and snapped a photo of you. He looked at picture and he suddenly chuckled.

 

.: Your POV :.

Focus minhee! the secret of being happy is.... *you heard a chuckling person outside the cabin*

You turn your head up and saw......

 

You were shocked and remembered him

 

Is the guy mocking me?

 

and 

 

it's the guy

 

from the school! 

 

*Your heart was rapidly beating and you don't know the reason*

He smirked and left.

 

UPVOTE FOR "WHEN FATE STRIKES ON A PRINCESS" <-- click for your support ;)

[A/N] thank you for reading! HUHUHUHU what Minhee is feeling right now, I MEAN YOU !! :)))) please subscribe and comment please :*