Try Forgetting

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

"But Minjung, what if Minhee will be back as the princess? How could our pride go? and, how can we face her?She will powerful than us" Eunjung asked. "I dont care, atleast Luhan is mine.." Minjung simply replied to her.

---

Luhan is at their bedroom together with Sehun and Kris. "Luhan-hyung, are you doing good these days?" sehun gave his sympathy. "Ofcourse not.. I will be fine if Minhee is by my side" Luhan replied and looked at Sehun, "I'm sorry, Sehun" he added and looked down with sadness. Sehun looked away, "Hyung, you dissapoint me...You promised to not hurt her, and what did you do?" sehun can't look to his bestfriend. Luhan remained silent, "It's like..You were the one who gave up on her" Sehun said.

Luhan's heart shattered on what he said. "Minhee talked to me...My eyes saw Minjung giving her threats..But she wouldn't give up on you." Sehun explained. Luhan widened his eyes "But I did it for her, I dont want her to be harmed by anyone, she didn't care about herself...because of me?" luhan's mind is puzzling.

"She loves you, and you love her..You did different way" sehun smiled and patted his bestfriend. "Thank you maknae Sehunnie, you are the best" luhan laughed.

---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7fOXSgKpPE (My Heart is Cursing - You're Beautiful ost) please play it while reading <3

Morning, at school..You walked towards the corridor with Jimin sipping her hot chocolate from the school's cafe, students are busy chattering around with their other schoolmates. "Typical day again" Jimin looked around. "Yeah, why can't they stay at their classroom and read books because exams are approaching again?" you said.

"Look at them Minhee" Jimin said and spreaded her one arm to show the students. "What is it?" you asked confusely. "If they knew you are the princess, they will greet and chase you like crazy..One time, they will kneel into your feet" Jimin smirked. "Yah!" you laughed at Jimin. "I dont want to be like that, I want to be treated as a normal person" you smiled. "Hmmmm...Society is like that, so harsh. If you are powerful then all goes to you..If you're not, you are treated as a trash" Jimin explained. "I know, but I'm already contended with my life right now" you smiled. "Tsktsktsk, and I can see that you moved on" Jimin joked.

"I'm...trying too..." you said softly. "That's a good sign then" Jimin pinched your cheeks and giggled.

You walked straight and took your books from the locker. "See you then at the afternoon" Jimin waved but then she noticed Chanyeol, Baekhyun, D.O and Kai (lol couples?mihihi) running towards you.

You saw them catching their breaths "Oppas!" you got shocked. "Run Minhee, Minjung is doing something crazy there!" D.O said and pointed.

You looked at the direction and runed with the boys, even Jimin runed with you. You saw Minjung and Eunjung surronded of students. Minjung sligthly smirked when she saw you, Luhan arrived too with Suho, Sehun and Kris. "Thank you for coming here oppa" Minjung smiled at him. "I came here because the boys told too, are you gonna do silly things again?" luhan hissed while asking to her. Minjung ignored him purposely and looked at the crowd "Goodmorning, Students of SM Institute." Minjung said. Students keeps on whispering "She is the famous lady here at SM Institute!" they judged. "I wish I was her" a student pouted.

You remained anticipated on what Minjung will do, you looked into her eyes *I can feel that something bad is gonna happen*. Luhan saw you and widened his eyes *My princess*.

Minjung is ready to say it. "I just want to announce--" Luhan grabbed her wrist secretly "What are you planning to do?" he whispered with anger. You noticed them and looked away.

Minjung stared at him and smiled... She turned back at the students "I want you to know, that we are in a relationship with Luhan" she confidently said and pointed at Luhan.

Luhan seemed to be shocked, but he already expected what Minjung will do.

He suddenly find you at the crowd, your expression was like 'No dont approach to me' with a shocking look.. Luhan pulled and hug you infront of the hundreds students. Your world stopped on the moment, you froze and your heart is exploding.

"She is the one I love" Luhan said. Student are shocked at the moment "Boh?" "What the hell is going on?!" "Then Minjung is lying!" the girls said.

*I have a suprise for you Minhee, you will be happy once again* Luhan hugged you tighter.

EXO cheered for you and him, also Jimin. They are all waiting for your reaction. 

Your face is blank, no excitement, no smile, no feeling. You pushed him for the second time. Everyone gasped. EXO looked with each other, Jimin wanted to approach her.

You looked at him with anger. "I'm not. the Minhee. you've met. before" you said it straight..Infront the people. You looked around and left the crowd.

"Minhee!!" Jimin shouted. You began to tear up while walking along the corridors.

Luhan froze, he couldn't believe. His heart was smashed. You left from the school. A police noticed you "Agasshi! Agasshi!" he shouted.

You looked and wiped your tears quickly. "We've been finding you since morning!!" the police said happily.

"What is it?" you asked.

" Taehun-sshi, is now free from jail just today. " the private police said.

 

[A/N]: Thank you for reading my fanfic! Please stay tuned for the next chapter! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! <3

CLICK --> UPVOTE FOR "WHEN FATE STRIKES ON A PRINCESS"