Panicked

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

''Don't run, your safe'' Sehun held your two shoulders to make you stop from running and panicking. His face was just near you and it's your first time to see his beautiful face which you didn't even notice. You blushed at bit.

''Ahmmm'' you let go of his grasp because it's too embarassing.

''Don't worry, the car with the driver was from us'' sehun added.

''I was scared...'' you said.

''Keep calm'' his voice was calming as ever.

''Thank you'' you said and mesmerize with his attitude.

Sehun looked at his running EXO's members ''Gwenchana?'' suho was catching his breathe. ''There is no danger'' you said.

''Anyeong noona'' chanyeol slung an arm on your shoulders. ''Noona?'' you laughed. He pinched your cheeks ''Kyeopta!'' he sqeualed.

''Minhee! Hello!'' kai waved at you. You smiled and waved back ''Anyeong, Jongin-sshi'' you said.

Some of EXO fans went out to greet them, but they saw a girl with them.. AGAIN.

''Who is that?'' 

''Is that the girl from yesterday?! aish!''

''What relationship do they have with that lady?'' the fans growled.

Sehun covered you a bit from the fans to not see that it's you. ''217, you should go inside the campus. Hyung, let Minhee run, because the girls are here.'' sehun said.

Suho made a ''RUN'' gesture to you. You nodded and run away, some girls chased you ''Yah! Who are you?!''.

You runed faster as you can and hide at the toilet, they didn't noticed. You were catching your breathe. And tried to see if there are some girls outside.

*It's hard to get close with them* you thought.

You fixed yourself infront the mirror and went outside *Thanks God I'm safe*.

Luhan was running to find you, he searched every rooms. Then he saw you walking at the empty corridor with head down.

''Minhee-yah!'' he shouted his lungs out. You looked up and saw Luhan, he looked haggard.

''Luhan-sshi!'' you run going to him. ''Gwenchana?'' you asked. He was breathing hard while kneeling. ''Yahh, what happened to you?'' you are worried now.

After 3 breathes, he looked at you and he smiled.

''Yah...'' you sighed in relief.

 

He stood up and your hair with his fingers. ''I'm here for you'' he said and echoed on your heart. You hold your chest looked away.

''What happened? Gwenchana?'' luhan asked

You can't breathe, your heart was beating fast, you felt butterflies on your stomach as you looked at him. You didn't respond to him and you covered your face and run away from Luhan.

''Yahhh! Grumpy! Where are you going?'' luhan was confused.

You run towards the classroom and sat on your chair and breathe deeply.

*What was that? Do I have heart disease?* you shake your head in confusion.

You had your lessons for 3 hours and now is lunch time. You went to the canteen to eat with Ji Min.

''Yah, minhee, where have you been? I was searching you at your classroom and you were not there'' ji min said.

''Jimin....don't be shocked but...EXO...we are getting close already'' you admit.

''Jeongmal? how?'' Ji min asked and stopped eating.

''I... don't know, I can see them everywhere..They are comfortable with me, and I don't know why'' you explained.

''Are you relatives with someone there?'' she asked.

''No, not at all'' you said.

''Wow, minhee, you are so lucky!'' she said.

''Me? Lucky? Do you know what happened with me at the morning? I was chased by their fans! but thanks God I was not caught.'' you said.

''So! You were the one at the picture that spreaded online at the EXO fanclub website!'' ji min exclaimed.

''BOH? let me see!'' you said and Ji Min handed her cellphone. The picture was EXO with you but the face was hidden by Sehun.

''OMMO, this is terrible'' you sighed. ''I will not ofcourse tell to everyone that it was you!'' Ji min said.

''Gomawo Ji min'' you hugged her. ''Yah! I need his autograph'' she joked.

''Who's autograph?'' you asked and wondered. ''Ahmmm'' Jimin was nervous ''Stop talking about EXO and let's eat'' she changed the topic.

''Arasso'' you said.

''Not to forget, we seniors are divided to two groups for sports, we are playing Volleyball'' ji min said.

''Really? I'm not that interested to that'' you said. ''But, we need it for our grades'' she said.

''Jeongmal? Okay, im forced'' you said and Jimin laughed. ''Let's hope that we are in the same team'' she replied.

 

After eating mushroom soup and barbeque from the canteen you headed at the School's so called ''Lobby'' to see where are you teaming up.

''Minhee kkaja'' ji min went to the flock of students.

She scrolled her name Park Ji Min - Blue Team.

''Im at blue! how about you?'' she asked you.

Park Minhee - Blue Team

''I'm in blue team too!! yey!'' you said and Jimin hugged you and turn around

''Noona!!'' you heard someone called you and it's chanyeol. You made a 'sshhh' gesture because people will now that it was you at the picture.

 

''Ommo...did Chanyeol-oppa called you..NOONA?'' ji min was startled.

''His not my dongsaeng, he only wanted to be called ''dongsaeng'' you explained.

 

 

-------

At EXO's exclusive room. EXO was there hanging around at the billiard pool. And when Suho came..

''Yah,yah guys stop that and listen to me'' suho said and everyone sitted.

''It's about the princess'' suho stated.

Everyone was listening.

''We can't be with her all the time because our fans are always with us too. Which make them wonder why we are so close and friendly with her. So I made a decision...''

 

 

 

 

[A/N]: stay updated! Please subscribe and comment <3