Bullied

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

''What decision Suho-hyung?'' sehun asked.

''Just wait and see'' suho made an evil laugh.

''Aish, are you joking with the princess?'' kai asked and scoffed.

''Aniya, it's for us and her'' he grinned.

''You're a troll'' chen said.

''When will you reveal it to us?'' kris asked. ''Next week'' suho replied. ''I should now that! Because I'm one of the leaders'' kris said.

''Don't worry Wu Fan.. I'm gonna tell you'' suho said.

*I hope Suho's plan is good* luhan thought while reading a novel on a book.

''Let's all go to our classrooms'' kris demanded. 

------

''I'm so happy! We are on the same team!'' ji min said.

''Right! So when are we going to start training?'' you asked.

''In some days, the professor will announce it if ever.'' she replied.

 

After classes ended for the day. You and Ji min went out for Mall shopping and helped Ji Min find new clothings for her.

''This is beautiful!'' you took a pink and white dress which is cute. ''Woah, this is daebak! I'm taking it'' Ji min went at the shop's counter and bought it.

You proceed at the Fruit smooties shop and treat Ji Min one smootie, you took strawberry and she took watermelon flavor and sit. ''Thanks Minhee!'' she sipped and make a 'fainting' gesture and you laughed. ''I was so thirsty'' Ji min added. ''Me too'' you smiled.

''Are you not going at your work?'' ji min asked. ''No, I will go next week, suggest me one article'' you offered.

''Uhmmm....About...friendship?'' she suggested. ''Nice! Our friendsarry is coming, so it's a good idea, chukaeh Ji min'' you said.

''I didn't do anything..'' she giggled.

 

You stayed for a bit with her by talking and laughing. While D.O and Kai planned to go at the mall too. ''Hyung! I'm bored with this shop! It's all suits/tuxedos, I need to go somewhere!'' kai stomped his feet like a kid.

''Yah! I need this for my work at the press! I promised to Suho-hyung to be right your side! and no GIRLS allowed'' d.o hissed.

D.O turned back looking some clothes, and when his turned back to Kai, he was not there.

''Yah! KIM JONGIN!'' D.O shouted.

Kai runed as fast as he can going down the mall and spotted the girl he wanted to date. ''I'm sorry for waiting but hyung was messing around'' he smirked and slung his arm to the girl's shoulders. ''Oppaaa, let's go drink something'' she begged kai.

They stopped at the 'Fruit Smooties'. The girl was so clingy but it dosent matter to Kai ''Oppaaa, I want that flavour'' she pointed somewhere.

''Okay, let's sit'' Kai browse the chairs and saw you.

You were talking with Ji Min and looked around and saw Kai ''Ommo! Kai-sshi'' you said and pointed. And Ji Min saw him with a girl

Kai was panicking *, this is so embarassing to her* and looked at the girl he was dating.

You waved at him ''Anyeong'' you smiled. Your smile to him was like meeting an angel, he looked again on his girl *Minhee is so priceless compared to this girl* he thought.

You stood up with Ji Min to leave. Ji Min was just staring and couldn't believe that Kai could speak friendly to Minhee.

You whispered at Ji Min ''I think it's your time to talk with him''.

''No!'' she said and run away. ''Yah! Ji min'' you gasped.

''Anyeong Kai, I should leave'' you bowed. Kai remembered the task but you also run.

''Let's sit, babe'' kai ignored it and start dating.

 

 

----

.: EXO's dorm :.

''Yah! KIM JONGIN'' suho said.

''I'm sorry hyung, yes..It's was real what D.O-hyung was talking about'' he said.

''Don't do that again'' suho said. ''I will make an announcement tomorrow, everyone knows about it'' he added.

''Hyung, it's not next week right?'' lay asked.

''No, I make it earlier'' he said.

 

----

While walking alone going home, you saw some bunch of girls hanging out just far from your house.

''There she is...'' the husky girl looked straight at you.

You stopped and tried to go backward with your feet. *They were the students who beats the fans of exo..I'm in trouble*. you thought

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QHzfDm5CDo (black magic - the moon embraces the sun)

 

''Yah... you were the girl from the picture...'' she pointed you.

''I was not doing nothing.. please'' you looked down nervously.

''What is your relationship with them??!!'' she shouted.

Then a girl pushed you and fell. It was a hard push and you couldn't have energy. ''Please...I will not do it again'' you said and defended exo.

*I'm getting bullied now. I knew this part of my life will come*.

The husky girl grabbed your collar and punch you. You cried. ''Please stop'' you begged them. Your lower lip is bleeding.

''ENOUGH!'' luhan strode across the girls. The girls gasped. He protectively secure you.

''YOU RECKLESS PEOPLE with no direction in life!!'' he scolded them.

They run away and Luhan carried you like a bridal style going to your home. He knocked and your umma was in.

''OOMMMMO!'' she gasped. ''What happened to my daughter!'' she was about to faint.

''She was hurt from the students.'' luhan said. *This is Minhee's umma?*.

''Umma, gwen..chana'' you tried to be strong enough. ''I'm gonna get the ice'' umma said.

 

''Lu..han'' you said in a weak voice. He stared at you like he was going to die.

He hugged you tightly ''I was late...I'm sorry''.

You hugged him back without knowing...

 

 

[A/N]: THANKS FOR READING BE SURE TO COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE <3 I'm near to my goal just 7 more subbies :)