I Love You

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

It's your happiest day, even though you fainted and didn't felt well today, EXO and Jimin was there to help you. The time is so fast that the sun set down already. You were still with Luhan.

"Minhee, it's getting dark, Let's go?" he said. You stood up "Yeah, maybe appa will get worried" you said. Luhan didn't had the car and you went with him walking going at home.

You arrived and bowed to Luhan "Thank you oppa, for the day" you said. "Welcome" he smiled. He suddenly looked at his wristwatch. "I need to leave now" he said.

"Arasso, take care and greet EXO from me" you said.

He left safe and sound. Your umma pulled you to your room. "Are you sure you are doing well now?" she asked.

"Yes, umma." you smiled.

Your mom strode towards your cabinet and she looks like finding dress. You looked at her strangely "Umma, what are you doing?" you asked.

"You said that you are doing fine right? Go at the bathroom and take a bath quick" umma said.

You have no idea why your mom said forced you by taking a bath. "Arasso...umma" you said confusely and went at the bathroom.

After some minutes you were done. "Use this" umma said. She handed a cute light pink dress "For what is this umma?" you asked.

"My princess, just use it..It looks cute on you" she replied. "Umma, is there something? Your friend has a birthday party?" you asked.

"No my princess, it's just I want to see you wearing that" your umma said. "Arasso umma" you said.

After dressing you combed your hair "Wow...It's the real princess now" umma said. You laughed "Umma, can I remove it now?" you asked.

"No!" she took a crown and put on your head. "I'm keeping this for ages, this crown is beautiful right? it fits you" she said.

"Umma, it's so beautiful" you respond. "If the bad fate didn't strike on your family, you are wearing the real crown" she said.

You looked at her. "Gwenchana umma...I got..use to it already" you said just to cheer her up.

She smiled forcely "Arasso, now fix yourself and go down arasso?" she said. "Arasso umma.." you said. *Even though I don't know what's happening*

You went down with your slightly curly hair and a little bit of make-up. "Umma, I'm done" you said and sit at the couch. You hugged the teddy bear named 'Luhee' which Luhan gave. "Umma, what is happening?" you pouted and become unpatient.

"Just wait...my princess" she only replied that.

Your appa left to sell vegetables at this evening, you just watch some variety shows at the TV. "Minhee!! come here" she called you.

You approached. "Go at the rooftop, jeabal" umma said. "Umma, you look strange, everyone is strange!" you said.

"I'm not strange" umma said. You laughed. "Arasso for you umma" you said.

You proceed at the stairs with pink rose petals down.. *Huh? what are these?* you thought. You starting to have clue but it goes wrong.

You proceed to walk, after reaching the rooftop..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaW_BLurljI (Perhaps Love - Goong OST)

Your eyes brightened, you saw candles scattered on the floor, red carpet towards the big heart placed infront of you. The big heart is made by red balloons. You tried to look who was there, your heart is beating with no reason.

*What is this?* you thought. Suddenly a paper flew towards you, you grabbed it and there is a letter on it.

"My Love is like a buried treasure, waiting to be found, but now it will be found out and I seemed to like it" you read the note on the paper.

You were absolutely clueless, you don't want to mention a name because you would be hurt at last for assuming something.

You just stood up and wait. *I wish it was you, please...* you thought.

The heart balloon was moving, signing that someone will come out. The brown haired guy you admire the most, the one who was at good times and bad times, the one you cherish secretly, the one who feel what LOVE is. He appeared with a big roses bouquet.

You smiled with teary eyes. *It's him*. Your eyes brightened, your heart was beating loud, you were speechless.

He bowed down and handed the flowers. "For the beautiful Grumpy" he said "Luhan..oppa.." you were totally shocked. You slowly accepted it.

Luhan stood up and laughed shyly "I don't know if I'm gonna show myself to you tomorrow, I'm doomed" he said shyly but in a husky voice.

"Oppaaa, you keep doing suprises" you said. "You are Beautiful" he said. "Thank you.." you replied.

"Do you love the decoration?" he asked awkwardly.

You laughed shyly "You should ask that? It's so beautiful" you said.

He faced near you. "Minhee...It's my oppurtunity to say this to you.." luhan said. You start to listened.

"From the first time I saw you, I couldn't take my eyes off you..From the first time I  knew that you are something special , we always hated each other, but deep inside myself I can't hate you. How many times I tried to ignore my feelings for someone priceless like you, I still couldn't...I couldn't fight for what I feel...Minhee...What I already feel...that it's already love. I love you Minhee.. That will never change, I'll fight for you...I'll be your prince''

 

You were speechless more than ever, you are tearing up. You stared at him and couldn't believe this is happening.

You suddenly tiptoed and hug him so tight... You are so happy..more than ever. "Oppa.." you are crying softly.

He wiped your tears while you are hugging him. He hugged you back. 

"Should I get this as an answer?" he said and smiled.

"Oppa, I'm so happy..You made me happy" you said. You release the hug and smiled at him, he smiled back.

"I....." you were nervous.

"What?" he asked.

"I..............Like you too....." you said. Luhan got shocked too. Suddenly the fireworks bang up the sky,  you looked up.

"Woah!" you said.

As the plan of Luhan for EXO to know, if the fireworks bang that's a sign that you answered him.

Luhan suddenly hugged you.. *I'll treasure this day and you*.

You can't stop smiling. Luhan cupped your cheeks and kissed your forehead, you were electrified.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked.

You were shock. *Boh? In my lips? Thats.....* you thought. He continued, he leaned towards your face and....kissed your cheek.

Your heart beats so fast than ever *It's only in the cheek* you thought and relieved.

"You were thinking another?" he asked and laughed. "Ani!" you said awkwardly.

You and him, watched the fireworks up the sky...It was so romantic. After some minutes "Let's go down?" he asked.

"Arasso, so! Umma was also planned in this!" you said. He laughed.

You went down with him smiling, the lights were off. "It's so dark, let me find the light switch" you said.

Then the lights opened "SUPRISE!!!!" EXO and Jimin shouted. Luhan knows that theu were there. "New couple!!" chanyeol shouted.

"Congratulations bro" kris hi-fied with Luhan. "Yah!" you laughed. Jimin hugged you "You loved him too right?" she said. You just laughed and nodded.

Tao and Suho approached. "Luhan likes you, for real" suho said. "Noona, take care of Luhan" tao said.

They all ruffled your hair. 

Your umma went out from the kitchen "The food is ready!" she shouted.

*It's the happiest day of my life* you thought.

 

 

[A/N]: HELLO! wah! Luhan confessed now <3 Thanks for reading! Comment and subscribe, i wanna see your reactions <3 I'm so happy for finishing this :))

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT UPCOMING CHAPTERS <3

 

CLICK HERE TO UPVOTE THIS STORY --> UPVOTE FOR "WHEN FATE STRIKES ON A PRINCESS"