Identity Revealed by Minjung.

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayj4iTLE6jY (Lotus Pond - rooftop prince ost)

She couldn't help ask to herself if Luhan knew that she is the princess. *She...is the lost princess....* minjung looked at you. She went away from you two without Luhan noticing that she is there. She couldn't take it and she left. Minjung is out of her mind.

"Yah..Minjung gwechana?" eunjung asked her. Minjung looked at her and fakely smiled "I'm fine, I just get tired from walking" she lied.

You release Luhan's hug "Oppa, be careful! What if someone sees us?" you joked. "Once were caught, I don't care as long as you are by my side" luhan said. "Let's go to the other oppas?" you asked. "Kaja" luhan said and you followed.

*I couldn't accept this...It's so unbelieveble! Korea's lost princess is not dead......she is Minhee* minjung hardly thought. *She.is.alive.* she added.

EXO saw Minhee and Luhan approaching "Where have you been? We are finding you!" sehun said. Chanyeol leaned towards you "I love your house" he whispered and winked. "Oppa!" you giggled.

"I can hold the biggest party here" kai said and raised his arms. Sehun is staring at the place where your mom was shoot, you noticed him. He suddenly blurted "I know how it feels right?" you scared "Umm...I was there too" you admitted. "Really?" sehun looked at you. "I can still read your eyes...You are still in trauma right?" sehun said.

You nodded and looked at the place "I still couldn't forget the incident...I can still dream about it" you said. "Your mom is up, she is smiling at you, so don't worry" sehun cheered you up.

"This interior design is the best" suho said. "Gomawo oppa" you smiled. After staying there for some hours and enjoyed with EXO, it's time to leave.

"Oppas.....can we have all have a picture at this castle?" you asked shyly. "Jeongmal? Why not! Boys let's have a family picture!" kris said.

You spotted Jimin "Jimin!! There you are!" you shouted. She turned and saw you with EXO, her eyes widened "Minhee!!" she approached you. "I lost you! Where have you been?" you asked her. "Sorry I was so excited that I didn't know I lost you!" she said.

Kai approached on her "Can you please take us picture?" kai asked, Jimin looked at you, you smiled at her *Hmm, conversation with Kai* you thought.

Jimin nodded and took her camera "Please compress" she said. The boys compressed and gave 'peace' sign with their smiles, you gave your peace sign too "1...2...3!" she snapped. "Wow, it's so cute" jimin said.

You thought about Jimin as a fan of EXO. "Umm..Jimin go there" you pointed to exo. "Boh? me...?" she asked. "Go..I know you wanted to have a pic with them" you said.

The boys are confused "Oppas, please give my bestfriend a chance!" you shouted. They compressed once again and you snapped. Jimin is dumbfounded. "Minhee....go...ma..wo" she said while she is flying away. "Aish that's nothing!" you smiled and walk with her.

After reaching the place with the pullman buses, you say your goodbyes to your oppas and go at the bus with Jimin. "I had so much fun with my classmates! We also saw that room of the lost princess and it's so royal" jimin said. "You left me from excitement" you said. "Mian! I was finding you too!" jimin said.

Everyone went to their own house after the field trip. You ride at Luhan's car because he insisted. He placed your seatbelt. "Gomawo oppa" you smiled. "I bet your tired as I'am.." luhan started driving. "Yes, it's tiring...But I had fun" you said. "I'm happy seeing you happy with the field trip at your own house" luhan joked. "I know right?" you chuckled.

"Oppa...promise me!" you faced at him while he is driving. "Boh.." he replied. "Even though something happens, don't leave me" you said and pinched his cheeks. "What are you talking about...Aish...I will not do that" luhan smirked. "I wanted to be sure" you pouted and grinned. He smiled. "Oppa! Umma cooked some pork 'WITHOUT THE SKIN' today, let's eat?" you said.

Luhan laughed. "Are you sure theres no pig skin on it?" luhan asked. "Ofcourse I would remove it for you, pork bbq is boring without the skin, but if you like then..." you said. "Arasso, I'm gonna eat with your parents for the first time, I'm nervous" luhan said and had his deep breathe. "Relax oppa..." you joked.

You arrived at you and saw the house with lights. "They are here" you said and pulled Luhan playfully. "Umma! Appa!" you opened the door and went inside. Luhan shyly went inside "Anyeonghaseyo" luhan bowed to your parents with respect. "Oh young boy! Anyeong, you come here with a nice timing because I cooked something for our princess" umma said and slipped at the word 'princess' she covered .

"It's fine, I know she is your princess" luhan said. "Please sit" appa offered to Luhan. "Oh, ye" luhan bowed shyly and sitted right next to your appa. You smiled because of the awkwardness Luhan is doing. You ate with Luhan and your parents on the kitchen, Luhan felt the warmth and love of a family, he never felt this with his parents. "Take more Luhan..." umma offered. "Are you sure you don't want the pig skin?" appa asked to him. "O..." luhan remained speechless. "He is the son of one of the rich business man and you will let him eat pig skin?" you joked. Appa understand and nodded "I totally forgot, Mianhae" appa said to Luhan. "It's not that my parents are rich" luhan blurted. He took a piece of pig skin and ate it. You got shock "Oppa..." you blurted. Luhan chew it as if it's so delicious "Daebak" he said and gave thumbs up. They all laughed, he enjoyed the night.

--

Minjung is at staying inside her room keep on thinking why are you the lost princess. *So that's why EXO members are really close with her..* she thought. Minjung took her phone and dialled Eunjung. "Hello.." eunjung answered. "Eunjung-ah..." Minjung replied with a nervous voice. "Minjung, what's happening?" eunjung got worried on her. Minjung remained silent. "Yah, Minjung...You are really being weird since the field trip, what's up?" eunjung asked. "Eunjung........I know why Minhee is close with them..." minjung said while is trembling. 

"What is it?" she asked. "Minhee........" after a long pause. "She is the lost princess! She is Kim Taehun's daughter!" minjung closed her eyes. "Boh? are you serious now? wait..Is this a prank?" eunjung lost her mind.

"It's real!! I myself heard it with my two ears from Luhan oppa and Minhee!" minjung shouted. "This is ridiculous!" eunjung said. "Read all the history of Princess Maria Min..Now!" eunjung said. 

"I will!!" minjung strode towards her desktop and searched Your childhood photos. "Eunjung-ah! They really look the same!!!" minjung said. "Find informations about the princess. And we will meet tomorow at school" eunjung said. "Arasso! I will send a detective to see this now!" minjung said.

 

[a/n]: Wah! Thank you for all of your supports <3 Keep supporting my fanfic by commenting and subscribing! You know when I receive comments from you guys, I'm having a reason to write more chapters, so thank you :*

UPVOTE FOR "WHEN FATE STRIKES ON A PRINCESS"