It's Still You

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

[A/N]: Come on readers, you shouldn't be hating on Luhan, jk. Feel the story :))

 

*They know something about Minhee's dad?* Luhan remained shocked. His parents went out and spotted Luhan at the door "Oh, Luhannie what are you doing here?" his dad asked. Luhan came back on his senses "Um....I just wanted to visit you with umma but I guess you were done" he lied. "It's fine let's have dinner then?" his dad asked. He nodded.

Suho arrived at the dorm "Oh, hyung you are here" kai said. "We are waiting for you and we will eat..I already cooked." d.o said. Everyone sitted at the big dinning table and the butlers served D.O's food...While eating "Guys you should not hate on Luhan" suho explained. 

"Hyung we do not hate him at all...But we are dissapointed with him" baekhyun looked down. "Yes, I love Luhan-hyung as my brother..But the thing he made makes us all sad and melancholic today" chanyeol explained. "He could just say to us if we has problems, he could just talk to us..." kris said.

"I agree you all of you, but Luhan did something in order to protect Minhee after all...He didn't meant to say that to the princess...And for all we know, Luhan loves Minhee until he dies" suho said. 

Suho explained everything to the boys why Luhan did that thing. The boys were shocked "That's so hard to do! Luhan-gege is strong enough" tao was amuzed. "He said that he wanted to commit suicide after hurting Princess Maria Min.." suho said. Sehun's heart softened abit *But...He is the first who gave up..He should even ask help from me..* sehun thought and looked down. "Luhan-hyung's love for Minhee is unbeatable....Even if it turns opposite for Minhee, Minhee probably believed on what he said" Chen explained.

"Luhan needs to talk to her...and apologize" lay said. 

After eating, Suho called Sehun to talk for awhile at the garden. "How are you feeling Sehun?" suho asked. "I'm.....a little bit fine right now..." Sehun looked down. "You were sad these days too." suho softly said. "I dont want the princess to get hurt by him...." sehun explained. "And I already know Minjung's plan to them, Minhee didn't gave up on him...But he did it.." sehun added. "So, Minjung made that threath the princess? That's absolute ridiculous! We will never make Minjung step in this place anymore" suho said. Sehun nodded "Better". "Anyway Sehun, you were double hurted from Luhan right? He hurted the person you love and the main reason of that it's because of your bestfriend. "I know...I wouldn't still believe that he made that....He promised to me that he wouldn't hurt her, but he did it" sehun hissed. 

"But Luhan saved Minhee in many ways, if Minjung reported to everyone that she is the princess...We wouldn't see her forever" suho explained. "I know hyung, now Luhan is a brave person....Even though he didn't wanted it, he just do it for the princess' sake." sehun said.

After days, you didn't refuse to find nor ask if Luhan is doing fine. You didn't saw him for days, you felt empty and no mood this week. EXO always visits you, and take care your emotions. They havent tell about Luhan's real emotions because it's better for him to explain it to you.

Evening after arriving at school, you need to go at the printing press to write some articles.

You opened the door and saw a man sitting on the ground and seemed to gaze the stars up above, you got shocked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiUxaYTqrjg (Reason - 4men)

You approached slowly and patted his back, you couldn't see who is it because it's already dark. "Excuse me, sir" you said. He stood up and you frightened, he turned back to you and saw.........it's Luhan.

Your little mood dissapeared, your heart is pounding so fast than ever. Luhan's face is gloomy but brightened when he saw you, the one he loves. "Princess...." Luhan said. You saw him, he is not the happy 'Luhan' you've met before, his face has a bruise, and you noticed that he is losing weight.

You quickly looked away with anger "What are you doing here?" you asked. "Minhee, I'm sorry" luhan's voice seems to be crying. He pulled you and hugged you, you started tearing up in his embrace. You pushed him so hard away from you. "Leave me." you blurted with your teary eyes shining because of the moon. "Are you stupid? I thought it sickens you! Then go away from me! It sickens me too...Disgusting" you said and left. Luhan felt the pain on her words, he grabbed your wrist "Where are you going? It's already night..." he said. He cared so much about you, he endured the pain of your words.

You pulled your hands away from him. "Stop pretending..You know, it's only a waste of time asking how I'm doing." you said. "Minhee let me explain to you...." Luhan faced her with pity. 

"There is nothing to explain, because you are already done...." you said. 

Luhan stopped you. "Minhee, do you still love me?" he asked. You hissed at the moment, "Love? No. There is no love between us..Sick person!" you said and walked faster. You are crying while walking, the road seemed to be blurry.

After some minutes, you are near at the place. Sehun saw you "Minhee!" he called and approached you while running. "Gwenchana?" he asked while worried. You nodded and sniffed "I'm fine oppa" you bitterly smiled. Sehun's heart crashed while he is seeing you crying. "Let's go inside and I will buy you some tea" he said.

You stayed at your cubicle, Sehun came with the hot green tea. He touched your forehead "You are so cold!" he said and remove his jacket for you wear it. 

"Do you feel warm now?" he asked. You nodded "Thank you oppa" you replied and sipped on your tea.

Sehun waited for you to finish your work. You saw him outside the cubicle "I thought you already left oppa..." you said. Sehun stood up from the bench "I'll bring you home..It's a starry night for you to travel alone" he smiled.

*Thank you for being here, Sehun-oppa* you thought and smiled. "We are here" sehun smiled. "Thank you so much oppa" you bowed. You noticed someone laying at the door, you looked at Sehun. "Luhan-hyung?" Sehun approached.

Luhan's eyes opened and saw Sehun with you, it breaks his heart so much. "Hyung!" he touched his forehead "You are so cold!" sehun added.

You couldn't stop worrying, even though these problems happened. Sehun can figure on your face that you are really worried about him. "I'm waiting for you" Luhan said, he was weak. 

*He waited here for hours? He is crazy* you couldn't stop worry about him. "Don't worry Minhee, I bring him at the dorm" sehun said and guided Luhan to walk. "Thank you oppa, please take care" you replied

"I want..to be with Minhee.." Luhan said. "You are feeling cold, he need to go home now" sehun said. "But, I don't her to be alone.." he added.

You can hear those words from him, those words lingered on your heart. You are so confused on what is going on, you teared up and went inside the house.

After Sehun and Luhan arrived, the boys hurried to helped them. "All I want is to be with her..." luhan said. "Luhan hyung!" kai guided him at the sofa.

"What happened?" kris asked. "We spotted him infront Minhee's house, he has been there for hours" sehun explained.

"Take him some blankets please" suho said at the butler. "hyung! Your like an ice!" lay said. "I'm gonna make a hot chocolate for him" d.o offered and went at the kitchen. "Are you okay?" kris asked. He slowly nodded.

He suddenly sneezed. "Omg, he catched cold for sure!" chanyeol voice was so loud. "Can you stay quiet, Chanyeol!" baekhyun said.

"Mian, Baekhyunnie" he replied. "Luhan-gege! Here is your hot chocolate from D.O.." xiu min said. He drink on it "Thank you guys, but there is nothing to worry...But I think, I catch some cold from outside" Luhan explained.

"Hyung, I will take you some medicine then" sehun said.

They all take cared of him. *I love these boys, even though I did a mistake...They wont leave me dying. My brothers* (OT12 <3 lol)

After Luhan's uncomfortable feeling is gone, he admitted to the boys that he visited the princess to ask for forgiveness.

"The princess needs time to think.." suho said. "But she didn't let me to explain everything, I guess...he hates me alot right now..." luhan looked down.

"All she needs is time...Dont worry..." Lay said.

Luhan looked at the boys, "I can help Minhee about her father's case" he said. The boys are in confusion "How?" suho asked. He looked down, "My Mom and Dad.....knows something about her dad...." luhan admitted.

"Are you serious?" kris was fascinated. He nodded "I overheard something..." he replied. The boys have hopes for the princess. "The princess will be happy for sure!" baekhyun smiled.

"But boys....Can you keep this a secret for the princess?" Luhan asked. The boys looked each other, "Why not...But why should you hide?" xiu min asked.

"Minhee finds me annoying....And she finds me a sick and a ridiculous person, she dosen't want to see me from now on...I'm transfering class again..I'll be back on my old class." Luhan explained. 

"Hyung but...are you sure?" tao asked. He nodded. "I will keep distant to her now....I want her to be in peace...And we all know that she will be back as a princess afterall.........She can find a great man, unlike me" luhan said.

"Don't say that...Luhan, Minhee's pain on her heart is still there...It only takes time to heal...And you will be back with her again, with our help" suho smiled.

Luhan smiled. *I hope so, I miss her so much* he thought.

Minhee was on her bedroom fixing her things for tomorrow, she cant remove on her mind what Jimin texted her "Minhee, If you still love him, go for it...Whether its painful or not. All of us make mistakes or probably made a decision which is good for you. We dont know what's on his mind that time, we are all stupid and a fool when it comes to love. If you are really fated for that person, there is nothing to do. So, keep smiling..Fate is all along the way.

You frowned. "The truth is....I still love him so much...Nothing even change with my feelings for him..." you teared up.

Someone called you. "Hello?" you asked. "You are still teary Minhee? Come on stop crying..It's me Minjung's bestfriend" eunjung loudly said.

"What do you want?" you asked. "I just wanted to spread the news that my lovely Minjung is currently dating with you ex..Luhan.." Eunjung smirked.

"I dont care." you end the conversation.. You stared with a blank expression *Minhee, don't believe. He loves you...* you cried more. "He really ended our relationship..." you said.

--

"Thank you for messing up Minhee's mind, I'm sure she is about to die from heartbreak.." Minjung smirked with her. "And how is Luhan going on with you?" eunjung asked happily. Minjung looked down, "He never calls me, it's just like before, but he needs to continue pretending because it's for the princess' sake. Tomorrow at school, let the show begins" she smirked.

 

[a/n]: Please comment and subscribe! We are nearly ending so UPVOTE FOR "WHEN FATE STRIKES ON A PRINCESS"