Being close with EXO

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cli7kLkZ4kM (Lovely day - you're beautiful ost) 

 

Lu han went near the window and it's *Minhee?*. He saw you talking and laughing with Sehun.. It hurts to him seeing you with a guy. *Why I'm feeling like this?*

''Let's go in!!'' xiu min said and pulled luhan and chanyeol inside the coffee shop.

''Sehunnn,yow!!'' chanyeol went to Sehun and patted his back. ''Woaahh, it's Minhee, Anyeong! Minhee'' xiu min waved.

You stared at Luhan *He is here* you smiled and waved back to Xiu min. ''Anyeong Minhee'' chanyeol took vacant chair and sat next to you. ''I'm fine'' you said.

''Yaahhh, how come Minhee is with you?!!'' baekhyun asked sehun.

He remained silent and sipped his drink.

''Uhm...We saw each other here accidentally'' you answered it for him.

''You are so early for school..why?'' chanyeol asked you.

''I decided to come early to water the plants at the garden'' you said.

''Wow, no one of the girl students water the plants there'' chanyeol was amazed to you.

''Yeah, girls there are really lazy and coward'' xiu min blurted.

''Right, Minhee is not absolutely like that'' baekhyun agreed.

You had a disbelief feeling and diasagreed with them ''Ani, maybe you are not paying attention on other girls there''. you said.

''No!! You are different from them!'' chanyeol scoffed and just smiled. ''Thanks'' 

''Oh! the other members are coming'' xiu min pointed on the window were everyone look on his direction and it was Kai, Kris, Suho, Tao, D.O, Chen and Lay went inside the coffee shop you were in and they greeted each other as if they do not live together. Everyone stared at you as you stare at them. ''It's the beautiful Minhee'' kai approached you and seated next to you. ''Yah! Kai!'' everyone shouted and you just laughed. 

''I didn't know that you are all playful'' you said in glee.

Suho scratched the back of his head ''Mianhae, Minhee but they all being immature'' he said.

You stared at Luhan and he seemed to be problematic, he's just staring at the window *Is he really like that?*

Kris saw you looking at him and suddenly said ''Don't worry Minhee, he is really like that, he loves windows''.

*Jeongmal?* He heard his name from Kris and turned back at you two. ''Wu Fan'' luhan blurted.

''Who is Wu Fan?'' you asked. And Lu han just looked at Kris showing that he is Wu Fan. You suddenly bursted of laugh and you hitted Kai who is just near you. 

''Oh...Minhee is laughing'' chanyeol said.

The boys looked at you and mesmerize with your beautiful angel face. They saw your precious eye smile, even Luhan who just stare the window was distructed by you. ''Pwahahahaha Wu Fan'' you cracked up and EXO laughed too.

''You love the name?'' suho joked kris.

''Yes! it's a unique name'' you said while holding your stomach from laughing. Luhan secretly laughed and Sehun was happy deep inside.

''Uhmm...Minhee-noona! do you want to come with us going school?'' tao asked.

''I'm your noona?'' you looked speechless.

He nodded ''You are senior and I'm in Junior'' he stated.

*Woooaahh this giant ain't oppa, he is a dongsaeng*

 

You had fun talking with all of them and the leader of the group said that it's time to go at school.

''Minhee! we are heading at school by walking! come with us'' suho said.

''No cars?!?!'' chen said ''YESSSSS!! FREEDOM!'' they shouted and you smiled.

It's like their first time walking in public and that makes you felt pity on them. You couldn't believe that they act normally on you unlike the others, they are really snob on other people.

While walking there are many topics going on, there is Tao talking with lay about how pretty is her noona (you). And there is Kris being annoyed by Baekhyun and Chanyeol and there is you and Luhan from the back. You just can't explain what are you feeling when luhan is beside you.

 

''Do you want me to....help you to water the plants?'' luhan said in mumbly state.

''No, thats not a work for you.. you are the son of one of the richest people in China, so i say..no'' you said.

''Grumpy, I'm a normal person'' lu han said it sarcastically.

''I don't care! mehrong~'' you pouted at the same time.

''Minhee! come here'' suho called you to come. You approach him and asked why.

Then Suho stopped same as the other members and face you to them. He held his hands to your shoulders and make you feel ashame. ''From now on, Her.. Minhee is EXO's little sister''.

You were shocked on what he said. ''Me??...wae?'' you asked shyly.

''Wooaaahhh, so cute'' kai said.

''OMG, YES!! we all approve right?!'' chanyeol said looked each one of the members.

Sehun smiled and thought *I hope you can stay with us as a family*

''Why not? we always wanted a dongsaeng sister right? I can draw her and add to my paintings'' lay offered.

''AND! she can clean our house!'' d.o had a big grin on his face.

''AIISSH, D.O!''  everyone scowled and you laughed.

 

Laughing and enjoyment was filled on air. You and EXO finally reached the school.

''We could all seperate now and you know what will happen, Minhee..stay away from us because the saseng fans will follow you too anywhere, arasso?'' suho said and you nodded.

''Anyeong little sister'' everyone waved and luhan approach you.

''Bye..grumpy sister'' he whispered on your left ear.

''Yah!'' you scolded him.

''I'm just joking little sister'' his mocking you and left.

You pouted and walk straight to find Ji Min.

 

*What if I don't like you as a sister but my girl.And what if, I was looking on the windows it's because I'm looking on your beautiful reflection from the window?* luhan thought and hit his chest.

 

[a/n] thanks for reading!

note: Just imagine that Sehun and Kai are not noona to you arasso? thanks :)

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT ;)

UPVOTE FOR "WHEN FATE STRIKES ON A PRINCESS" <-- click for your support ;)