Luhan's Failure

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

After classes were already done, you run towards to your locker to take some books. You don't want to be bullied again so you do it faster. Luhan saw you runed and he wondered *Does she have something today?* curiousity bumps him.

He went outside with his backpack and saw you at the locker, he smiled but suddenly.

*I'm late* he thought.

"217" sehun called you from your side. "Sehun-oppa..." you said. "Why are you in a hurry?" he asked and tried to help you.

You looked around if there is any danger. "Uhm...Ji min is waiting for me outside." you lied. "Uhm..I'm leaving, just say it to the other oppas, thank you" you bowed. He grabbed your wrist and handed your locker's key, you left it accidentally. "Clumsy does nothing Minhee, take care arasso?" he said and smiled.

"Thank you oppa, Mian...It's always with this key.." you said. "You can proceed Minhee" he said. You smiled and bowed again.

You went outside the campus and called Jimin to come outside. In some minutes Ji min is outside "Anyeong Ji min!" you hugged her. She hugged you back "How are you doing?" she asked you. "I'm fine Jimin...But awhile ago something happened.." you said.

You started walking with her and you explained what happened. "I don't know about them..." she said.

"They are furious and they said that they were like saseng or something.." you said. Ji min snapped her fingers "I know them, they are wild Minhee! They are so bad persons!" she said. You looked at her. "I never talked to them because they also hate normal fans of EXO, they.are.wild.fans" she explained.

"What can I do?" you asked sarcastically.

"Nothing! I do not avoid you stay with EXO because I'm a good fan!" she patted your back.

"I know you are taking care of the boys and you were like their umma now" she said. You laughed "Umma?" you asked.

"Yes! Like their umma! All EXO's ex-secretaries are called their umma, but you look more special to them and younger" she said.

*So that's why their fans acted like that* you thought. "Thanks Jimin, you are the best" you said.

You went at home and cook some food for yourself.

 

---

EXO was at their home resting and busy with their own doings. Tao keeps on doing Martial arts infront of EXO. "Tao, could you please rest for awhile? The drama is about to start in some minutes" baekhyun said.

"Arasso Baekhyun-gege. I'm practicing for my students tomorrow..You know..I'll be teaching them!!" he said.

 

Luhan proceed at their company building to meet his parents who came back from China. He was wearing luxury black suit to look clean and elegant at the same time. He went inside the company building and every worker bowed at him with respect.

*I wish my project is correct* he thought nervously.

"Our dear sir, your parents are waiting at their own lounge" the manager said. He nodded.

He used elevator and saw the beauty of this building. "Sir, like what you said, we've changed some layouts for this building, we added also some restaurant branches upstairs" he said.

"Good." luhan replied.

After riding the elevator, he arrived at his destination. "I can leave you sir." he said. "Thank you" luhan said. He was holding his folders to represent his work.

He went inside at his parent's lounge room and saw his parents sitting down waiting for him. 

Luhan bowed at them. "Welcome back Mom and Dad" he said. "Why it took you so long to come here?" his mom strictly asked.

"I'm sorry mom" he approached his mom and hugged her, he did it to dad too.

"Please sit my son" his dad offered. Luhan sitted "Nice to see you back, dad" he said. "Me too, my son. You've grown up." his dad said.

"So, are we gonna talk about how he was grown up? Come on, let us see your work Luhan" his mom said.

Luhan gave the folders to his mom. His mom was scanning it.

Luhan stood up, "Uhm, so that are the plans for next year. I did it my best and I hope it's good for the company" he explained.

His mom was terrified. She looked at him. "I.didn't.expect.this Luhan" she strongly said. Luhan looked down.

"You are a failure! I trusted this works to you and what did you do? HUH?!" his mom bursted and stood up, angry.

"Wait hun, let me see." his dad took the folder.

"He made it a mess! And restaurants upstairs? Luhan, this is a company building! not a mall or something!" she scolded him.

"Mom...the restaurant is for the hundreds of workers." he defended himself. "I don't know to you! You didn't make me proud of you!" his mom said.

"Calm down hun, it's fine." he stood up. "Well done job Luhan, even though your mom didn't liked it." his dad patted Luhan's back.

"Whats the well done in there? Please, you are making our son a spoiled man." his mom said.

She took the papers on what Luhan did and teared it up. Luhan was shocked on what his mom did. 

"It deserves to be teared up! I waited this project to be done for months! And now? It's all a trash! I shouldn't have trust you!" his mom is in major tantrums.

*My hardwork for this project...for all these months! Everything was a failure, damnit .* he scolded himself.

He strode towards the door and left, he was pissed at the same time. The workers was staring at him.

 

 

[A/N]: Thanks for reading! if there is any wrong grammar, I'm sorry! PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

Poor Luhan T^T