Jimin's Little Secret

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

Day by day it gets colder. It's weekend and it's time for you to visit Jimin's house because she invited you to have fun time.

"I'm gonna bring some homemade cookies there, arasso?" you are talking with her via cellphone. "Yeah and let's watch a movie then!" jimin said.

"Arasso! Anyeong!" you closed the conversation.

You texted Luhan that you will be at Jimin's house to have a sleepover and he accepted it. "Have fun then" he said on phone.

"Yes oppa..Please tell it to Suho-oppa" you replied.

"Okay..I hope there are no boys there arasso?" he protectively said. "Boh? It's only me and Jimin! Don't worry" you replied and laughed.

"Saranghae..." he softly said.

You blushed at the moment "nado(me too)" you smiled. "I need to go" luhan said and he smiled at the moment too.

You prepared your things and left at home, you ask permission from your parents and they accepted too.

You traveled for 20 minutes and arrived at Jimin's house. Her house was just like yours..Ordinary house for a family. She opened the door and saw you, she smiled "Minhee!!!!" she hugged you.

You hugged her back "Anyeong!" you replied. "Welcome to my home! Come in" she squealed.

"Are you excited?" you asked and went in. "Ofcourse! My bestfriend is here at my home!" she replied. "This is for you" you handed a bag with cookies.

"Is this handmade? did you bake it?" she asked. You nodded "I hope I get the right degree" you said.

"Sit down" she offered and opened the TV.

You noticed from the back is a big poster of EXO, you giggled "I think EXO's picture are many than your own photos" you said.

"Definetly yes!" she replied. "Oh..you have the signature of Sehun" you saw it from the poster.

"Yeah, that was my first signature..You know.." jimin said. "If you ask something to Sehun-oppa, he will do it, he is kind" you said and smiled.

"Oh really? So why you didn't answered him then?" jimin joked. You looked down and laughed "I can't find anything wrong about Sehun oppa, but...I can't force my feelings" you said.

"Poor boy..." she said. "But you are lucky to be Luhan's girlfriend!" jimin said and hitted you softly. 

"I like him Jimin" you said.

"I know that..." she patted you.

"Is you mom and dad here?" you asked. "There are not here until night! They will sleep on their friends' home" she said.

"Jeongmal?" you asked and she nodded.

You bake a cake with her and messed up the kitchen "We need to clean this.." you said while looking at the flour scattered on the floor.

Jimin laughed "We will!!" she is so hyper.

After tasting the cake "Wow!! Minhee where are learning this recipe?!?!" she asked. "It's from umma" you smiled.

The cold night is catching up and Jimin decided to watch some k-movie which is a love story. Jimin keeps on squealing in some scenes.

"I'm so happy to be with you Minhee" jimin said. "Me too! It's our first ever bonding" you said. 

"Where are we sleeping?" you added. *OMG!!! I forgot something at my room!!! Ottokeee!!* Jimin's mind is rolling from shock.

"Is there anything?" you asked.

"UMMMM!!!" she strode towards at her room and you remained speechless. You followed her and knock the door.

"Jimin..Gwechana?" you asked.

She opened the door and her hair was messed up. You got shock from what you see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdCsvj3m_xg (My darling Lime - secret garden ost)

You cupped your mouth "Ommo" you looked around. Jimin looked down and embarassed. 

Her room is full of Kai's pictures around the walls, you remained speechless. "Jimin..." you said. "I look like a stalker right?" jimin said.

You are till scanning the whole room. "Daebak.." you said while you jaw dropped.

"Let's talk at the living room" jimin offered.

You sat at the sofa with her and you are still speechless. "Okay..for all these years....I only see the badass Kim Jongin" she blurted.

You listened. "Since gradeschool, I always look him from afar. And now that I'm grown up...I see no one but Kai" she said.

"But....But I thought you liked Sehun.." you said and look at the autograph. "I was about to have Kai's sign but he ignored me.." jimin said.

"I like Kim Jongin..." she added. "Woah! I can tell it to Kai-oppa and you will date together then!!" you offered.

"No, please!!! I don't deserved Kai..." she said. "Jimin..Only Kai can tell that, not you" you said.

"I'm always hurt everyday because I can see Kai with different girls" she snorted.

"I know...He has the playboy attitude..." you said.

"Please keep this a secret arasso?" she begged. "Yes, don't worry..Kai will not know this...He will know this if you confess" you explained.

"Thank you Minhee" jimin said.

"I can stay like this forever.....Without Kai knowing that I like him so much" she added.

--

You spend with her a night having a sleepover. You had fun with her watching some k-dramas too!

 

[a/n]: thanks for reading! Kai and Jimin? <3 Thanks for supporting my fanfic, you know yourselves! I LOVE YOU!

comment and subscribe!

AND.. UPVOTE FOR "WHEN FATE STRIKES ON A PRINCESS" <-- click for your support ;)