Savior of the Princess?

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

His eyes widened.

You just stared at him and get nervous and your heart was pumping fast. The girls from your back just stared on what you did.

''What is your problem?!?!'' a girl asked. You didn't respond because you may be in trouble again.

Lu Han goes back of the attention with a girl, you and can't believe that he can't see you.

''Yah...Lu Han'' you said it as if you were tearing up already. Lu Han noticed again you, and now he noticed that your voice is a bit mumbling teary. He looked at you and make a direction on his head saying to go at the corridors. You weirdly nodded because why you should go there with him.

You went at the corridors as Lu Han said. You saw him approaching with his cool posture. He was near you and he was like annoyed and waiting for you to talk.

''I brought you here to not be embarassed around girls there'' he said coldly.

''Well, I just want to give something to you'' you handed the 7,000won to him.

''For what is this?'' he asked. ''It's from the pink scarf and food that I had the last time.'' you scoffed.

He laughed and smirked. ''It's fine,just take it.'' he said.

''No, I promise to you right?!'' you thew the money to him. ''I'm finished with you.'' you said and ran away.

*I don't have any business with Lu han now,but I dont know why he is ignoring me*.

He just looked at you running away from him. *I didn't want to ignore you Minhee but Sehun is right, girls will hunt you* he thought.

 

.: Your POV :.

I did that because he seemed to ignore me, like what did I do to him? I wanted to show him that I'm not easily falling with his charm or whatsoever. And I thought he was a sincere friend to me already. I gave what I owned to him so I'm finish with him. I was not like this, I should keep calm and go with flow and start ignoring the devil right now. 

 

(end of your POV)

 

While proceeding at your classroom, someone called you ''217!'' sehun run towards you. You just smiled a bit.

''Whats the matter?'' he smiled at you. ''Nothing...'' you were about to leave but he said. ''I hope you are enjoying our new image'' he said it in a embarassing way. You smiled at him ''Sorry, but I'm not interested with your group works''.

''Yeah, even us..we do not want such thing, we are just forced'' sehun added. ''Why?'' you asked suspiciously. *Damn it Sehun! watch your mouth* ''Uhm, it's nothing important, uhmm..I should go'' he said and left. He left because on what he said, he can't say that there is a reason behind on their new acts/image. You just continue to proceed at the classroom where there are no people because it's breaktime. Probably they are all at the EXO thingy.

You just brought out your book and read. *Time to rest Minhee, keep calm and read these-----*. A noise from outside makes you stop speaking on your mind. You heard screams and begging from the corridors, you went out to see what's going on. 

''Please leave me alone!'' a girl was begging from the numerous girls hitting her.

''What?!?! did Kai accepted to date with you later?! You a b****!'' the girl hitting her exclaimed.

''He just accepted my request and thats none of your businesses!!!'' the victim shouted.

You really can't stand people who are getting hurt by someone but you felt pity on the victim getting hurt by someone.

''Please stop hurting her!'' you said. The husky lady stared at you. ''Hey kid, don't in on us!'' she exclaimed infront of you.

''Look, she's bleeding! Go away!'' you said.

''You don't know what we are doing so go back on your classroom'' the husky lady shouted.

''If that was Lu han-oppa, our queen will get even more mad'' a girl blurted.

*Queen?*. you thought.

''Yeaahh, thanks it was not Lu han, if it was him our Queen will make their lives miserable'' the husky girl replied.

''It may be Kai or Lu Han but you don't have the rights to hurt and beat people!'' you exclaimed.

''OMG, this girl wouldn't stop, why? who are you to demand this huh?!'' she shouted and raise her fist to beat you.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xiFh6Hc-Lo (moon embraces the sun - the moon that embraces the sun instrumental ost)

You just closed your eyes tight and hope for a miracle...

Then someone from at the back pulled you to avoid the punch.

You felt the strong grasp on his hands.

You eyes were still closed..You felt scared, alone

But someone helped you...

You opened you eyes and look at the back to see who it was.....

And it was the devil-angel Lu Han....staring at you...

 

 

[a/n]: thank you so much for reading each chapters of my fanfic :) I'm so happy for my subscribers!

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT <3 I can read all your comments and I LOVE YOU :*

LULU to rescue!