A day with Annoying Luhan

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GRKXR0RecQ <-- play this! (can i have this dance - HSM 3 instrumental)

 

You wiped your tears and faced Luhan.

*She still looks beautiful when she cries.* Lu Han was completely mesmerize with you, he can't deny it.

''Oh...Luhan-sshi.. I didn't know you were here..'' you said.

''You're lying, I was here last 10 minutes'' he said.

''Really?'' you were really out of mind.

''Aish, stop crying! you look like an old grandma'' he lied.

''Why should I look like Grandma?! Look, your just messing with me, I'm not in the mood, I'm sorry'' you said and about to leave.

''I'm sorry'' he stopped you from walking and look at each other eyes your heart was beating fast. You quickly looked away.

*It's his first time to ''I'm sorry''* you thought.

''What do you want?'' you asked him teary.

''Come on''. luhan grabbed your wrist and left the school.

While on the quick walk.

''Yah! Lu Han! where are you going? Leave me alone! I need to go home'' you shouted.

He ignored you. After reaching his own destination.

''You, in my car.'' lu han demanded.

''Yah! I don't want to!'' you said.

''Just go, I'm not gonna do anything, you're not my type..'' he snorted and lied.

''Aish!'' you went inside at the passenger's seat.

*OH GOD. Why did I do this! I might be in trouble'' you were nervous. He went inside the car too and start driving.

''Where are we going?'' you said.

''Don't worry'' he cooly said.

That awkward atmosphere went by you and Him. You slightly looked at him driving, your face was a bit soften on his beautiful face. 

*You really look like angel but your a devil....or maybe not?* you thought while looking at him.

''I look handsome right?'' luhan blurted and you were shock.

''You really feel it'' you snorted.

''Hmmm.... you were looking at me the whole time.'' he said.

''What?! I was looking around your car, it looks fabulous and elegant'' you said and lied.

''Hmmm, it suits me right?'' he asked.

''Aish, whatever'' you smiled.

After 2 minutes you arrived to his destination.

 

''Uh! we are..at the Banpo brigde..'' you were amazed with the colorful lights at the running water...

Lu Han looked at you... *she's smiling*.

''It's so beautiful''. you said.

''Like you'' he whispered.

''What?'' you turn to him.

''Nothing, I wanna planning for a hot coffee'' he said.

''Ahhh..arasso'' you said and looked at the view.

'' Looking you feels something...more like melancholy '' luhan said and leaned abit on your face.

''What do you mean?'' you felt uncomfortable.

''I've been observing you these past weeks and you looked depressed.'' he said.

*Yes, it's true! This is what I'm feeling....it's gonna be forever!* you wanted to shout.

But rather showing what your feeling you just looked away from him.

'' Just cry, and one day you will be the happiest girl'' he said.

After seconds you bursted of cry, you couldn't hold it anymore. And luhan hands were at your two shoulders (he was at the back)

''Shout'' he said. '' I HATE YOU WORLDDD! like that'' he said.

You just stared at him.

''Do it.. it makes your mood be calmed'' he said.

'' APPA! UMMA!! YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU!!! I'LL STAY STRONG!'' you shouted.

''More!'' he demanded, you smiled.

'' I WILL FIND JUSTICE FOR YOU APPA! DON'T WORRY!'' you just smiled and felt good.

''I guess your fine already'' Lu han went near you.

''Gomawo....Lu Han...'' you said it shyly.

*all for you* he thought.

''Let's go somewhere?'' he pointed at the shopping stands.

you smiled and followed him. ''Uhmmm, your not yet going home?'' you asked.

''It's fine, I want fresh air too.'' he said.

''Wow!'' you saw a cute pink scarf at the shopping stand.

''Do you like it?'' luhan asked. You have no response. and turned ''Grum--''.

You were finding your wallet at your bag and you were like begging for the wallet to appear. Lu Han laughed and handed money to the ahjumma selling scarfs.

''Gomawo, young man..that scarf is warm and made by love'' she handed the scarf to Lu Han.

''Thank you'' lu han bowed at the ahjumma.

You were still finding your wallet when suddenly somebody wrapped you neck with a pink cute scarf.

You stared at him..... Your heart was pounding fast, your stomach was about to explode because of the thousands of butterflies. *God, is this reality?*.

''You were having a hard time so...'' lu han said.

You looked at the scarf and smiled. '' Wow, it's really beautiful! I think I left my wallet at home so I'll pay it tomorrow don't worry thanks!'' you said it in glee.

Lu han didn't expect in a girl saying ''I'll pay it tomorrow don't worry''. he smiled ''You're really something''.

''Like what?'' you were still busy touching your scarf.

''Nothing'' he ruffled your hair.

''You're being kind today huh'' you blurted.

''Just for today'' he said and pulled you to some places like street foods.

''YOU... are eating that stuff?'' you asked him.

''Not really, I'm not gonna eat. I'm just offering you to eat, my treat'' he said.

You smiled. ''Ahjumma! one pack of barbequed pork bellies please!'' you said.

The ahjumma gave and lu han paid it ''Don't worry, I'll pay this too'' you smiled and eat one pork belly.

''Are you sure you do not like?'' you offered the food.

''I do not eat street foods'' he said.

''It's delicious! you made ''nom nom'' face.

''Silly'' he scoffed. ''Just one!'' you handed one pork belly with the chopstick.

*It's my first time to taste this kind of food and I find it gross, well it's not bad to try*. he thought.

He opened his mouth to eat it...

''Good!'' you laughed.

After chewing.....'' not bad'' he said.

''See? you rich people needs more ''fun'' you want more?'' you said.

''ani! I'm gonna have skin allergies.'' he blurted.

''arasso, I do not want to force the son of the rich'' you mocked.

You looked at your wristwatch. ''I need to leave, it's already night'' you were panicking.

''Keep calm Grumpy loner, it's like your gonna be a vampire at midnight'' he laughed.

You stared at him '' It's not because you treat me food and scarf you need to mock me anywhere!'' you said.

''Aish, I'll drop you home'' he said it clearly while looking through his phone.

'Bohh?! no need I can ride the bus.'' you said.

''No, its night and it's dangerous..Do you want to be in trouble?'' he said.

You agreed, you went at his car. 

(at the car)

''Where is your house?'' he said.

''Just drop me at the myeongdong plaza'' you said.

''A park is not your house right?'' he said and looked at you suspiciously.

''It's near there...just drop me there'' you looked annoyed.

''But I want you to be dropped infront of your house!'' he said it cooly.

''I do not want'' you said.

''Okay, this is just for now'' he drive going...

---------------------------------------------------

''Where here, you can stop'' you said.

You went off the car same as Lu Han..

''Thank you for today.'' you said while Lu Han's heart flutters.

''That was nothing Grumpy'' he said.

''Goodbye'' you said and left.

''Wait!'' Lu Han came near you and pinched your cheeks ''Just promise me to be safe going home'' he said.

You blushed. ''Yes I will''

 

[a/n]: IT'S JUST A LIGHT FLUFF FOR MY READERS <3