Mini Date

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

After the weekend passed, it's school day again. But the atmosphere is kind of different today, knowingly that there is a start of something new, it may be good or bad.

You were dressing up for school and played the song of IU - You and I while giving some final touches on your face with the lip balm. 

You said your goodbyes to your umma and appa and opened the door. Suprise, Luhan was out with his neat school uniform. "Oppa!" you smiled. "Are you ready for school?" he asked. You nodded and grinned "Oppa, you look so awesome with your uniform, unlike before..." you said. "Unlike before?" he asked. "Unlike before, your tie is misplaced, ed jacket" you said.

He grinned. "I'll be better for you" he said. You smiled. "Umm...Let's go and walk?" you said. Luhan smirked. "Ah wae?" you asked.

"My Grumpy will ride at the car with me" he blurted. "Jeongmal?! No please! your fans will see me and kill me again" you scoffed and laughed.

"Don't worry no one will see us, we are passing by at the school's underground parking" he said. You think about it. "Arasso" you accepted.

You went inside Luhan's car and someone will be driving, he sat beside you. "The other members went with their limousine" he said. "Oppa...it's really embarassing being here at your car." you said. "Embarassing? I should be embarassed more" he said. He was reffering the 'princess' thing.

"Gomawo..oppa" you smiled. He smiled back "What do you want for lunch today?" he asked. "I'll just eat at the canteen" you replied.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdCsvj3m_xg (My Darling Lime - Secret Garden instrumental ost)

"Are you sure? I'm asking, maybe you want some food from Chen's restaurant." he said. "I can eat well at the canteen, well the food there are in gourmet style, gwechana oppa" you said.

After some minutes you arrived at the school's parking lot, no one was there except EXO waiting for Luhan. "Minhee!!!" chanyeol shouted. Luhan make a gesture to keep quiet because their fans will chase them again. "Mianhae hyung" chanyeol lower his voice a bit.

Suho smiled. "How is our Minhee doing?" he patted your head. "I'm fine oppa, How about you guys?" you asked. "We missed you Minhee!!" xiu min said and handed a bag with buns "Thanks oppa..I really love these buns" you said.

Xiu min scratched his neck of shyness "It's nothing Minhee.." xiu min said. "Luhan seemed doing his job now, how was your weekend?" kris smirked at you. "It's fine kris-oppa, I watched you at tv!" you pointed him and everyone looked at him.

"...Me?" he was nervous. EXO was waiting for your answer.

"Yes, the time when you were crying infront of a lady" you blurted. *Oh * Kris was so embarassed and EXO members cracked up laughing.

"I know that scene!! When Kris was crying!!" baekhyun said. "You know that cry was awkward, I can't imagine" lay said.

"He was like a crying baby" chen was laughing with D.O. "He look cool!" sehun said. You were giggling at the same time "Guys, I can't cry. I'M KRIS, the famous pokerface. I'm just not into crying" he said and defended himself.

"Yes! But look at the internet! You are definitely trending! You look handsome crying at the drama last saturday" kai said while scrolling his iphone.

"Yes, and I heard that many girls fell inlove with you more" tao said.

"Oppa, I'm so proud of you! You are the best! I'm just lost in awe because someone like you is crying too" you patted his back. "Thank you Minhee..But I'm a human too" he replied. Everyone laughed. "Let's go for class now?" luhan said. They agreed and went upstairs.

While going upstairs, you decided to go far to EXO. "Where are you going Minhee?" sehun asked. "Oppa, I'm separating for awhile" you said. He understand it.

Luhan called you. "See you at the classroom" he said, you nodded. You proceed at the library in a while to borrow some books to read at home. After borrowing, you went inside at the classroom. Luhan was alarmed that someone went in and quickly looked at his back and it's you. "Why so many books?" he stood up and help you carry the books. "I wanted to read some novel at some history" you said.

Luhan take a look of the books you borrowed and something catches his eyes. 'Highness Kingdom' was entitled at the book and he knows that the book consists of their family background and history about them. He took that.

"This book is one of the awesome history of Korea..." he said. You gasped and grabbed the book from him. You are afraid for some reasons.

*I understand you Princess, good she is good in hiding her identity* Luhan just tested her if what she would react.

"Yeah..I'm gonna read this history, it does not seem familiar to me" you lied. He nodded "Good then, you should read that, it's tragic to their family" he said.

You pouted and sitted down. *Pabo..oppa. It's more than tragedy* you thought and sighed. Luhan clearly knows what you are thinking. 

"I'm sorry, Minhee" he tried to cheer you up. You looked at him "Sorry for what oppa?" you smiled. *Is he reading my mind?* you thought.

The teacher come in and started with his lessons, Luhan got bored and he wants to talk with you but you are busy listening at the teacher. He teared up a piece of paper on his notebook and write something. He gave it to you.

"Let's go somewhere later?" you read the note. You replied it with "Listen first to our teacher and we will" you handed him secretly. He read it and quickly shoved his book infront of him and start to read and listen to the teacher. You giggled.

After classes you zipped your bag and ready to go. You went out with Luhan together at the corridor and some his fans approached him. "Oppa, you look so handsome today" "Oppa, here is a box of luxury chocolates from Switzerland" 

You were set aside and waits for the fans to calm down. Sehun noticed and helped Luhan "Luhan wants to go home now, he wants to rest" sehun said.

"Sehun oppa!!!!" they all squealed. *Aish* sehun thought. "Let's go hyung" sehun looked at you and made a gesture to come with them.

You went out at infront of the school building. "So, where are you going?" sehun asked. Luhan smiled "Mini date" he said.

"Have a great time and take care! Anyeong Minhee!" sehun patted your head. "Anyeong Sehun oppa" you smiled.

"Oppa, I want to have bubble tea!" you said. "Why not?" he asked and held your hand going to the shop.

After heading at the bubble tea shop you ordered with him some bubble tea, you sat and wait for the waiter. "Sir Luhan, if you want VIP seat upstairs" the waiter said, he knows that Luhan is a famous man in Korea.

"It's fine" luhan said.

Here is your bubble tea. "Woah...Daebakk" you said. It was special made. "I tell them to make it in a beautiful bubble tea.

"Thank you oppa, this is too much. The normal ones are fine with me" you said. Luhan sipped his bubble tea cutely. *He is so cute, I never saw that to him before*

 

[a/n]: sorry for the late update! comment and subscribe! <3

UPVOTE FOR "WHEN FATE STRIKES ON A PRINCESS" <-- click for your support ;)