Hold My Hand

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

You were staring at the ceiling, lying down on the couch *It's Eunjung, she poisoned me. Why is this happening to me?* you wondered.

Luhan appeared with a ramen soup. "Eat this, I'm sorry..It has to be instant one" he said.

You laughed. "It's fine oppa, i don't need it. I'm...actually fine already" you said.

"You don't want it?" he asked. "It's not that oppa" you joked. "Arasso, I can't force you then" he said and put the ramen down at the coffee table.

You stood up. Luhan approached "Are you still dizzy?" he asked nervously. "I'm fine oppa...I can jump" you said and jumped numerous times.

"Yah! Take care of yourself" he said. You looked at him. "Oppa, don't be so worried, I'm doing well now" you said.

"I was so worried, you know that? I'm about to have heart attack when you fainted, I don't want it to happen again. You were " he said.

You smiled. "It's an accident oppa, I will take care of myself now" you said. He smiled "Promise?" he said.

"Yeah..promise oppa" you smiled.

Your mom and dad come home. "Minhee!! We are so worried with you!" your umma hugged you. You hugged your umma back. "I missed you umma" you said. "Minhee, please take care of yourself" appa said while patting your back.

"Appa I missed you!!" you hugged him too. "We missed you so much, I'm sorry Minhee.." your appa looked down.

*He feels sorry because she is the princess* luhan thought.

"Appa, I'm fine..I won the Judo tournament!!" you said. Your appa's eyes brightened "Jeongmal?" he was terrified.

"It's worth it appa, I tried my best. It's for you and umma" you said. Luhan smiled. *I'm proud of you, Princess*

"Woah, nice job my Minhee. But please take care.." your umma said. You nodded and looked at Luhan "Ah..Umma, Appa" you pulled Luhan. 

"This is Luhan, my classmate and a friend" you said. "Oh, I know this young boy! He is the one who saved you before" your umma replied while pointing at him.

"Can we trust you to our daughter?" your protective appa asked. "You can trust me" luhan bowed. You looked weirdly at him, and destroyed the awkward atmosphere "Appa, I have 12 more friends, isn't it fantastic?" you said.

"Jeongmal? That's good then" he replied. 

*13 friends? Why the princess didn't had friends...before?* luhan wondered.

"Appa, they are 12 boys and one girl" you said. "BOOH? 12 boys?! Minhee...my daughter--" your dad got shocked.

"Appa, I trust them, I like them as my friends and Jimin is a good girl..." you explained and laughed at appa's reaction.

"It's just---" your dad said.

"Don't worry sir, we are taking care of her...She is like our sister, we are not bad persons" luhan explained. Your appa stayed calm now.

"Uhm...Sir, can we go out with your daughter? We will just visit the new stands near the Banpo Brigde.." luhan said.

You stared at him, "Where are we going?" you asked. He looked back "We are going at the Banpo Brigde" he said.

"It's cold outside, Minhee just bring your jacket, just come back home early arasso?" your appa said.

"Arasso Appa!! Oppa, please stay here for minute" you smiled. He sat down at the couch.

You went inside the room and put your warm clothings. You went down at the stairs and Luhan stood up. "Are you ready?" he asked.

You smiled. "Yes, I'm.." you said. "No are not yet ready" he approached to you and handed the pink scarf he gave before.

You looked shocked. "I found it at the jacket rack" he said. "Mian, oppa..." you took it but he pulled it.

"May I?" he asked, you looked confused.

He put the baby pink scarf into your neck. His face was just inch far from your face, your face redened.

"Kamsamnida" you bowed a bit.

"Let's go?" luhan said. You smiled. "Kajja!" you said. "Take care arasso?!" your mom shouted from the kitchen.

---

Walking in a cold day, with the guy you wouldn't think that he would be your friend. Even though the the atmosphere is cold and windy, you felt warm with Luhan's presense.

"Do you feel cold?" he asked softly. You giggled "No, oppa" you replied.

You were near the Banpo Brigde and you can see the cold mist of sunshine. The sunshine is about to leave the place.

You smiled at the beautiful view in Banpo brigde "Wow.." you grinned.

Luhan was staring at you softly. "Do you remember something?" he asked you. You looked at him. "Uhm...us?" you asked.

He nodded and smiled. "The time when you were crying" he said. "And the pork bellies" you blurted. Luhan looked at you strangely "Yah.." he laughed.

"Do you want?" you asked. "No...Pleaaase! I prefer to eat instant ramen" he said. You giggled "Silly oppa!" you said.

"Let's walk?" he said. You nodded. 

You stood up from the bench. He suddenly took your hand "Let's stay like this" he said, those words lingered in your heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9w4P53X0Ro (Hey you - Big ost)

Your heart beats faster than ever, it was your first time to encounter 'holding hands' with a guy. Your eyes popped out like D.O's eyes.

He proceed walking, you followed him while holding his hands. *I'm so happy* you thought.

"I hope it wont bother you, Minhee.." he said. You don't know what to answer.

You proceed with him in a lil busy place with selling stands (clothing,jewelries and more). "I missed this place" you said.

"Me too, specially when I was with you.." he said. You remained silent *Why is he acting strange?* you thought.

"Oppa....Your parents are not finding for you?" you asked. "They don't care about me, they care about my brother: their business" he scoffed.

"So your brother is their Business?" you asked. "Yeah, they treat their company better more than me" he said.

*poor oppa..* "Oppa, they love you too..They do that because they love you" you said.

He looked at you. "You make this positive as always, even though it is hard to fit" he said. "No parents can resist their child" you said.

He smiled "I hope so.." he said. "Look at those teddy bears" he changed the topic and pointed at the teddy bears at the stand.

There are colorful teddy bears at the stand "Woah! kyeopta" you squealed.

"They all look like you" luhan joked. You pouted "Let's see if from near" luhan said.

He softly pulled your hand and saw the teddy bears. Luhan's eyes caught something for you, he pointed at the pink teddy bear "Look, that bear clearly looks like you! She has crown with gown and her face looks grumpy" he crack-out laughing.

You looked. "Yah!" you softly hit him on his shoulder. *That teddy bear suits her, specially when it has a crown on it, like a princess* luhan thought.

"I'm taking it." he said to the seller. The seller took the pink teddy bear with crown and it's big. "Woah" you were terrified.

Luhan payed it and handed to you "Now, you have a sister" he said. You took it and touched it "It's so soft.Thank you oppa" you said.

"For you Grumpy" he smirked. "Yah, she will be my sister?" you asked. "Why do you want it to be our daughter?" luhan said and leaned towards you.

"Childish oppa" you pinched his cheek. He laughed. "Let's call her Luhee, mixed Luhan and Minhee" luhan said.

You laughed. "Arasso! Luhee is the name" you just followed Luhan, but you liked the feeling.

"Oppa, we look like crazy, treating the teddy bear like our daughter, what comes to your mind" you said.

"I hope it will happen in future" he said. 

Your heart stopped for a moment. "Oppa, you are joking right?" you said. He nodded "Yes" he lied.

"You look strange oppa" you said. He laughed and smirked "You don't want it?" he asked. 

"Tsktsk" you said.

"Do you want pork bellies?" he asked "I'm not yet hungry oppa" you said. "Let's sit then near the Banpo brigde" he said.

He hold your hands without you knowing. You sat with him at the bench facing the beautiful scenery.

"Thank you oppa, for everything..." you said. He just listened to you. "Without you, Jimin and EXO...I would be the biggest loner here in Seoul..My life is was not good until you come into my life.." you said it coming from your heart.

"If I didn't met you, I couldn't have chance to see this piece of paradise" you smiled.

"You were not going out before?" he asked. You nodded. "Umma and appa said that it's dangerous outside. I just go out for school TShigh and directly at home, you will never understand why it's dangerous for me" you said.

He looked at you *I understand you Princess Maria Min, you are afraid that you will be caught.* he thought.

"You are always welcome Minhee, specially to EXO" he said.

He touched your head softly and slowly leaned on his shoulder. "You can lean on me, your problems, your weakness" he said.

You felt secured and loved by him, you smiled and watch the beautiful scenery.

*I hope we can stay like this forever.*

 

[A/N]: THANKS FOR READING! PLEASE SUBCRIBE AND COMMENT! :*

I'm sorry readers because you waited for some days for me to update. I had an internet problems, so I can't update.. THERE IS PART 2 FOR THIS! STAY TUNED! <3

UPVOTE FOR "WHEN FATE STRIKES ON A PRINCESS" <-- click for your support ;)