Option

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

Minjung send detective about Minhee's family status and life. *I'm sure, she is the lost princess...But no one should know this for awhile* she thought and lay on her bed and took her cellphone to text Luhan "Oppa, you are not at home right? I heard it from Kai, please go home safe and early..Saranghae~" she texted and went to sleep. Luhan received the text and ignored it.

Christmas is approaching in two days and you decorated the christmas tree with your parents and Luhan. Your umma said something to Luhan "Young boy, do you know that our princess' birthday is on December 25? Christ birthday and Christmas day" your mom whispered while fixing the christmas tree. Luhan nodded and smiled. "Yes I know it...It's really a beautiful rare birthday" he said and designed the Christmas tree. "I agree with you, she is really special.." umma said and looked at you.

"Umma, what is the fuss with oppa?" you asked and laughed. "Nothing" your umma said and laughed. After the Christmas decorations are done.. "Oppa!" you tapped him and gave a plastic bag "Don't forget this for the boys!" you handed a bag with the barbeque pork. "Oh, gomawo. I guess Xiu Min and Baekhyun will be crazy with this" luhan said. You smiled "Don't forget to give Kris-oppa too! I'm so excited to watch his new drama" you said. "Arasso..Goodnight and sweet dreams" He leaned and kissed your forehead, you blushed and looked away him. "See you oppa" you said. Luhan smirked and went on his car.

Time to go school and chilly cold outside. EXO's limousine is infront your house "Oh..Oppas!" you called them. Baekhyun went out the limousine "Princess! Come inside, it's really cold" baekhyun said and took your school bag "Gomawo oppa but it's fine" you pulled your bag softly. "It's so heavy! Just give it to me" baekhyun insisted. You walked with Baekhyun going at the limousine "Princess!!" everyone greeted you. "Anyeong oppas" you waved at them and sitted next to Luhan. 

"Waahh, Princess Minhee thank you so much for the barbeque pork you gave us last night! It was daebak" xiu min said. "Yes! We totally loved it" suho said. "Jeongmal? nice to hear that oppas" you laughed. "Let's go at the parking lot so no one sees Minhee" luhan said. After arriving at school you went down and said your goodbyes to them "Please take care princess!" chen said and waved at you. You smiled and waved him back "Oppa, you are not coming with me?" you asked to Luhan. He looked "Mian, we have meeting with the fellow members, but I will bring you there" luhan said and pulled your hand. Luhan come with you going at the classroom "Thanks oppa you shouldn't have to bring me here" you chuckled. "I just want you to be safe" luhan said. "Arasso....Goodbye" you said, he smiled and left.

After classes, you walked with Luhan. Someone called him "Boh? Now? I'm with Minhee...arasso! aish" luhan closed the conversation. "Who is it?" you asked. "It's Kai, EXO-M is having an interview for business news..aish..I wanted to stay with you" luhan said. "Yah! Go at the interview, I guess it's important..I can go home alone" you said. "Your friend is not here?" luhan asked. "You mean Jimin" you said. "Oh, yeah..where is she? So you have a companion" luhan said. "She didn't attend classes today, I think she catch cold" you said. "Arasso! I will call one of the EXO-K, they are not going at the interview" he said and started dialling. "Aish! No one is answering" he said. "Oppa it's fine I can go home safely" you said. "Promise me?" he asked. You nodded and smiled "I will!" you pinched his cheeks. "I'm sorry but I'm in a rush..." he said. "Arasso! Go now" you said.

You are walking alone into the streets going home. "It's the right timing now" minjung said. They appeared infront of you. You got shocked "Ommo!" you saw Eunjung and Minjung infront of you. "Minhee..." minjung called you. "What...do you want?" you asked. You can smell that something is going bad. "Twinkle twinkle little princess!" eunjung mocked at you. Minhee gasped on what she said. "Yes, princess...We know you" eunjung said. "Boh.....What are you talking about?" you asked, you are trying to hide your identity. "No need to hide from us Minhee.." minjung said. "What is your problem?" you ask them. 

They bring you in park with no people. You sat while they are standing "You heard this from?" you ask worriedly. "Don't worry, we learn it by ourselves" minjung replied. "So, you will reveal everything again right?" you looked at her with pleading eyes. She looked at you and have a long pause. "If I was you...I pity myself...You never expierenced being rich like us, and you need to hide and escape something which is priceless" minjung explained. You looked down "Rich dosen't make me happy, I'm contended with what I have now" you said fiercely. 

"Some mafias are still searching you right?" eunjung asked. You looked down.

"You are really in danger, good...The mafias has no clue about you yet" she smirked. Minjung bring out the papers from the folder and handed it to you. You looked at her. "Read it" minjung said.

You started scanning the pages, you gasped. "Minjung-sshi! This is ridiculous!" you are angry at the moment. The papers you are reading says all the strong evidences that you are the lost princess. "Don't worry I will not show this on public" minjung said. You looked at her "So, there are no reasons with this!" you pointed at the papers "No...unless..." minjung said.

"Unless you stay away from Luhan." she looked straight on you. Your heart crash into pieces, you can't believe that you are hearing this from her.

"Did you get that Minhee?" Minjung said stay away from Luhan-oppa and we will not reveal this on public!" Eunjung said and smirked infront of you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F6GWh6tdlU (Kwang Hwa Moon - City Hunter Instrumental ost)

"You are crazy!" you stood up and faced her with pleading eyes. Minjung's eyes was like 'Mianhae but I have no more choice'. "We will wait for your answer..." minjung said and left with Eunjung.

You fell on the cold, hard floor and cried. *What I'm gonna do now?*. Sehun is at the back of the tree and heard everything, he approached you and tapped your shoulders.

"There is a solution in any problem...Princess" he said softly. You looked up and saw Sehun "Sehunah..." you wiped your tears. He helped you stand up and sit at the bench. "I'm sorry for over hearing it, Minjung is being a brat.." sehun looked down. 

You looked at him. "You heard her right? She will reveal to everyone that I'm...the lost princess if I....still be with Luhan" you said. Sehun let you lean on his shoulders, he laced your hair with his cold fingers "Please don't cry princess" sehun cheered you up, he feels the pain you feel right now. "I can talk to Minjung...She is really being reckless" sehun is mad. 

"I don't want Luhan to know about this...Please keep it a secret please?" you asked to him. Sehun nodded. *For you m y princess..I will keep it a secret..Because I love you* sehun thought and looked down.

---

EXO-M is done with their interview. He called you "Don't worry oppa...Sehun-oppa drove me at home..I'm gonna watch your interview arasso?" you tried to have a happy voice.

"My princess, your voice is weird...Did something happened?" luhan asked from the phone. You cried more "No oppa...I'm really really fine! I just keep on sneezing" you lied. "Really? Should I bring some tea bags there?" luhan asked. "Anni! Oppa I'm fine, you can rest...Anyeong" you replied.

Sehun came at the dorm. "Oh, Sehun is here" luhan said. "Tell thanks to him.." you said. After the conversation, Luhan approached to Sehun "Gomapta! Sehunah for bringing my princess at home, I'll treat you some bubble tea later" luhan said. "It's nothing" sehun replied. *Luhan-hyung, if you just know what the princess has gone to..* sehun looked down.

 

[a/n]:What will be the decision of Minhee? comment and subscribe!&& UPVOTE FOR "WHEN FATE STRIKES ON A PRINCESS"