Oh No! Meeting Dad

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

[A/N]: Thank you so much for supporting this story! haha, had fun reading your comments below :)) <3 Come on, Silent Readers are no good ! jk

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xiFh6Hc-Lo (Moon Embrases the Sun - Instrumental ost)

You eyes widened. *Ap......Appa?* you couldn't come back on your senses. "He is free today" the police said and smiled. "Are.....you not kidding?" you asked without knowing. "Yes, I wouldn't find you if I'm joking" the police replied. You decided to leave "Agasshi, may we know if you're sending greetings to Taehun-sshi?" the police asked. "Um...It's fine...Thank you so much for helping" you said and runaway.

You tried to go home as fast a you can, as you watch the view at the bus, electronic billboards proved that your dad is free now, you couldn't help but tear up from joy. You suddenly remembered Luhan..*I'm sorry oppa..* you thought.

It's a good timing and you spotted your mom and dad at home. "I know princess, you are the happiest person alive right now" your leegak appa said. You hugged him. "He is now safe" you said. "We are gonna meet him tomorrow or today!" umma said, she feels happy for you.

"Our dream has come true now, look, our princess is so happy" appa said with teary voice. "Thank you umma and appa" you cried more from hapiness. "Dont cry princess, atleast your dad is now safe, he is now staying at the Busan hotel for awhile" umma laced her fingers into your hair. "We talked to him and ask about you, he is so excited to see you" appa explained.

You can't express your hapiness *My wish has come true* you thought. "Start packing some clothes for one night in Busan" umma smiled. "Jeongmal?" you grinned and hug your umma.

You started packing a little bit of your things. *I'm going to Busan for my dad! asdfghjk I'm so excited too appa! I'm gonna see you!!* you couldn't stop thinking about that. You imagined if Luhan is with you, you will greatfully introduce him to your dad, you sighed.

Evening, your mom and dad ask permission at the school's principal for you to be absent for awhile. EXO called you. "We are so happy for you Princess Maria Min" suho said softly, the boys where at his side hearing your voice. "Thank you oppa, I'm leaving for Busan tomorrow, and I'm coming back the other day" you smiled. Luhan eyes nailed Suho's phone *She is leaving?* Luhan looked down.

"We hope that we can see you tomorrow! We might visit you at home!" Chanyeol said excitedly. "Why not Chanyeol oppa? Ofcourse you are all welcome" you said. *All welcome...Hmmm..* you thought. "Please take care of yourself there arasso?" suho said and the boys agreed. "Yeah, I will  ofcourse" you said.

----

[Tomorrow] You waited this day to come, you waited for ages for this happen..You didn't lose hope on your dad, besides of umma tae hee and appa lee gak, you loved Appa taehun soooo much. It's a sunny morning, flowers bloomed around the house, birds humming at the trees. You prepared for a long ride going to Busan *Where is EXO oppas?* you wondered and looked at your wristwatch.

"Are you ready to leave? We need to, because we have little time" appa said. "Yeah, but EXO oppas said they are coming here" you said. You quickly texted Sehun 'Sehun oppa, I'm really sorry but we got no time and we need to go in a hurry, please tell it to the other oppas! I'm gonna meet you tomorrow if you all want, Kamsamnida' Sehun received your text and report it to his other hyungs.

"We will be meeting her tomorrow, so it's fine!" Kai said. "Yeah, they really need to leave early" kris added. Luhan texted you 'Have a happy and safe travel, I'm happy for you..I hope your happier than I'm imagining' you read the text and smiled without knowing. *Thank you oppa, I will be so happy if you were here with me* you thought and went inside the limousine sent by your Taehun-appa.

[After 50minutes of traveling] You insert your earphones at your two ears and looked at the beautiful view with the soft air. You left the urban city called 'Seoul' for awhile. Jimin called you "I'm I late at the news? I saw your dad!! I'm so happy!! I bet you are too!" she said. "Yes!! I'm so happy Jimin!! I'm on my way going to Busan now, and I'm gonna meet appa!" you said. "And yes...I'm alone here at school" she said. "I'll be there tomorrow! Dont worry" you said. After a long conversation with her the limousine stopped.

"What happened?" appa asked. You noticed it too. Leegak approach at the driver "What's happening?" he asked at the driver. The driver pointed infront of him, your dad saw men with military suits.

"Appa, is anything alright?" you asked. "I, dont think so" he froze. Umma went near to you "Who are they?" she asked. A man opened the limousine's door and grabbed you outside. "Yah!!!!" you tried to fight. "Yah!! What are you doing to her?!?!" your mom tried to pull you away from him. Your appa helped, but failed. "Appa!!! Umma!!!" you tried to release. "Princess!!!!" appa leegak screamed.

You made a judo move and get free from the man, you kicked some military people. But unexpectedly, they are so many. "Yah!!! Leave me alone!! Help!!" you shouted to death. They covered your mouth with a cloth and bring you at place. No one heard your 'help'. They seperate you with your parents. You cried to death.

You felt that you are gonna die today, you remembered people who wanted to kill you. You felt alone, cold and in danger. You keep making noise, you cant talk well.

An elegant woman appeared and saw you noticed it. She seemed to be lost, that elegant woman is Luhan's mom, they removed the cloth on your mouth "What do you want from me?" you begged. 

"I'm Luhan's mom" she said. You eyes widened *His.....his mom?* you thought. "I'm sorry but I was not the one who planned all of this, they called me here" she explained. *So, this is Minhee..The girl who made Luhan to fall inlove crazy* she wondered. "Please help me!!!" you begged. "I promise you! I dont have anything to do here! This is a trap to us!" his mom shouted.

The military man tied the hands of Luhan's mom, you got shock. "Heeeelllllllppppp!!! Jeabaallll!!" his mom shouted. Your heart breaks and cried more. "Someone is plotting to kill us right now Princess!!" she said. You froze. "They are doing this so our company will sink and bankrupt once and for all!! And the mysterious troop is from Korea's dangerous people" she explained. 

You looked down "It's fine, Luhan-umma..Just calm down we will be safe" you calmed her down. "How? no one is gonna help us here, this is mountainous place" she explained.

A man took two guns on the table and pointed to you and to Luhan's umma. "Please!! Dont do this to us!" you begged. 

*I dont want to die yet, My missions and dreams here are not yet completed..Jeabal, I havent seen my dad for years and....I havent forgive the man I love..* your sweat is rolling down from nervous.

"You two are members from overpowered business man/woman. We must be all. Equal. That's why we are doing this to you." the man said.

"Leave us alone! My dad is helping families here in Korea! We help them!" you tried to fight.

After a minute, police came in with their guns. "Hands up!" the police said. Your eyes brightened when you saw the whole EXO approaching you, their handsome faces never fails to make you smile, they are so heroic. "Oppas!!" you shouted. They runed and untie the ropes in your hand. "Umma!!" Luhan shouted and approached his mom. "Are you ok?" he asked while he unties the rope on his mom's arms.

"Thank you for coming here my son" his mom hugged him. "What did they do? to you?" suho is searching any injuries to you. "I'm fine oppa..." you replied. "Good thing Luhan's mom texted us!" Lay said. You looked Luhan with his mom "Are you okay?" you asked her with respect. "Thank you for worrying.." his mom replied. 

"Mom, she is Princess Maria Min" luhan introduced you to her. "She is the one.....You are always talking about to me..." she smiled. Your eyes widened *Jeongmal? He is always talking about me to his mom?* you smiled.

*I thought she is not as good as I imagined, now, I changed my mind, she is definitely for my son* his mom thought.

The police found your parents. "Umma! appa!" you approached. "Are you okay Princess?" umma worriedly asked. "Yes, how about you umma&appa? Did they do something to you?" you asked. "No, thanks God" appa replied.

"Oh, your friends are here" umma pointed. You giggled. "We came late, we are sorry" suho said and the boys bowed with respect.

"Oppas! Stop doing silly things, I'm so thankful to all of you" you said and made group hug. "Group hug!!" Chanyeol shouted and hug. "We will be with you forever" Sehun said.

Luhan's mom and your parents where smiling. "Luhan thought being kind-hearted now it's because of them" his mom said. Your parents looked at her. "They are so kind towards our daughter." your umma widely smiled.

"You should continue your travel going to Busan" Luhan said and smiled. *Pabo, how could you still at me after all I did to you yesterday* you thought. "Yes, Princess, Your dad is waiting for sure" appa agreed.

"We brought enough police and bodyguards for you" Kris said. "Thank you oppas, I can't express how I'm thankful to you boys..I'm gonna meet you tomorrow then" you smiled. "Have a safe travel arasso?" kai said. You nodded.

You said your 'thank you' and 'goodbyes' to your wonderful oppas. Without them, you are already dead. *They are just like my guardian angels..I thank God for having them..I love them so much* you thought and went inside at the Limousine again, but now it's surrounded by bodyguards.

---

After some minutes passed, You finally arrived in Busan. drums, trumpet and more instruments are playing when you went down from the limousine. A big banner 'Welcome Princess' welcomed you warmly, same as the neighborhood of Busan. Everyone gazed at your true beauty and kind-hearted personality. They all bowed down with respect, you never get used to it. "Please dont bow your heads down" you softly said, they were kind of shock. "You are a princess, you deserved to be respected" a worker said. "Hmm..Gwenchana" you said informally. They frozed at your personality. "Where is the royal attitude of the princess?" they were murmuring. 

Your parents looked around. "Princess, please be formal.." leegak appa whispered.
 
You looked at the people whispering and staring at you, but it was all cutted by your Taehun appa. He was standing at the red carpet, he has grown old but the happiest person on the earth, you couldn't believe that he is standing near to you. A pause of silent went between the atmosphere. "Appa!!!" you cried shouting and hugged him so tight. "Appa! I missed you so much" you said. He patted your back "I'm so glad your back, My princess" he said. "I dont want to lose you anymore appa..." you said. "I'll by your side by now princess, I love you my daughter" your appa Taehun is tearing-up. "You've grown-up lady right now, you're so beautiful like your mom" he added. "Jeongmal?" you asked. He nodded.
 
The bodyguard is requesting to go inside at the hotel. You went in with your parents(Leegak and Taehee) and sitted at the big sofa. "Leegak-sshi, I'm so happy for taking care of my daughter Maria Min.." Taehun said. "It's nothing, we treated her as our own daughter" leegak said with respect. "Even though we had some less opportunities staying with her, it's because of our work..We were doing that for her, for her to eat something" umma explained. "Umma..." you hold her hands.
 
"Taehun appa...That's why you assigned EXO?" you asked him curiously. He put his hand on his chin "That 12 boys? Hmmmm.. I trusted them for you to be safe and they are doing it.." he said. "Appa you shouldn't.." you replied. "I did, because eversince they met you, they are really interested to you, they were actually amazed by you. They were the only one who treated you as a diamond, besides Leegak and Taehee" he explained. You smiled. "Do you like them as your guardians?" your dad asked.
 
"No appa....." you answered. Your parents looked at you with disbelief. "I don't want them as my guardians....I want them as my brothers, Appa, I love them so much..They gave the meaning of life to me. Together, we cried, we laugh, and we cherished good times together..EXO oppas are here in my heart. They are gift from God" you said it from your heart. Your parents breathe free now.
 
Your Dad smiled, "I didn't expect them as what you said..That's good. I knew them since kids, I'm impressed to them" your dad said.
You smiled. "Thank you appa" you replied.
You talked with your dad for a long time, talking about the incidents a while ago and more. "I'm so sorry princess...For making you have a hard time in your life..You don't deserve this" he said. "It's fine appa..I endured the pain since kid and I'm accepting what happened." you said and grinned.
 
"That wouldn't happen now because we are coming back at the so-called 'Our Palace' ". he said.
 
*Boh? I'm gonna stay here?* you thought.
 
[a/n]: Dont forget to stay tuned at only 2 chapters more! OMG, gonna miss you guys :)) <3
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! 
 
I HAVE A POLL 'WHO WILL BE THE NEXT LEAD MAN FOR MY NEXT FANFIC'  visit exovereader
and find the poll section! Get on voting! ~~