Sehun's Feelings

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

[A/N]: Thank you my lovely readers for commenting at the previous chapters, it made me smile <3 I love you :*

 

You woke up early in the morning and you didn't had chance to iron your uniform because you had work at the newspaper press yesterday, and it was deadly tiring. You iron your clothes and cook for yourself seaweed soup breakfast. Umma and appa left again for their work leaving you to do some household chores. *I need to clean this after school* you sighed.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YunLrLzRpZ0&feature=relmfu (Puchai Waltz - city hunter instrumental ost)

You walked going to the campus. It's a chill morning, but hearing birds singing from the branches makes it a spring bloom season. The atmosphere is calm and lovely, same as you, it feels like being free and safe at the moment.

*I wish umma can see this weather, I hope she is doing good in heaven*. you smiled.

You went inside the campus and it's silent with peace. *Back to normal*. You proceed at your classroom, and saw some big bouquet of roses on your table. You blinked three times to make it clear, and it's real.

You approached and touch it. It's beautiful and lovely, you looked at Luhan's table which is still empty *Who gave this?*

You sit on your chair and find for the note.

While Luhan arrived with his bad boy style. His nerd classmates are staring at him "Don't tell me you are already expressing your feelings!" the nerd guy said.

Luhan was..clueless *What is he talking about?* he looked towards you.

He saw you holding...flowers *Flowers? where did she get that?* he questioned and went at his table.

While sitting down, he examined your face being happy and lovable *Who gave that bouquet of flowers?* his face fell.

You noticed Luhan came by hearing, you looked at him and smiled "Who would give these pretty flowers for me?" you asked him.

*I wish it was you..I wish it was you* you thought.

*So, someone...gave you red roses...* luhan thought.

"Who knows? Go find the card" luhan said. Your face fell *It's not him?* 

You quickly search for the small card and finally found it. You read it: Beautiful as a flower.Strong as a gold.Beautiful inside and out.simple explanation about Minhee~ Hope you like it.

*Thoughtful words for me? How come?* you thought. Luhan looked at you smiling *She smiles beautifully..but I'm not the reason* luhan sighed.

"Can I see the card?" luhan offered. You innocently gave it "I do not know the person who gave this" you said.

Luhan take a look at the penmanship *It's Sehun* he confirmed it.

He gave it back to you "He likes you so much" he said. "Maybe it's not like that, maybe as a friend" you defend.

"Just listen to me, he likes you" he said while his heart shattered into pieces. *Why Minhee, it's painful to say that*. he thought.

*It's not him...* you sighed secretly.

 

---

Lunch time, you went at the school's canteen with the flowers and wait for Jimin. She came and noticed the thing you are holding. "Wow, Minhee. Who gave it?" she grinned.

"It's unknown Jimin, I wanted to give you some" you smiled and took 4 roses from the bouquet, you handed to her.

"Take it" you offered. "Thank you, but seriously it dosen't matter to you?" ji min asked. "Ani, I like giving flowers to anyone" you said.

"That guy should be totally inlove with you, look at that bouquet! It's not ordinary" she said.

You looked at it. "I don't have idea, let's eat?" you offered.

You ate and headed with Jimin at your classroom. Your nerd classmates stared at Jimin weirdly. She whispered to you "Your classmates are so weird, they see me as a criminal" she creeped out.

"They are like that but they are friendly" you explained.

"If someone saw that flowers in your hands, people will investigate that it's one of the members of EXO!" she said.

"EXO? No that will never happen Jimin, they are my brothers and nothing more!" you said.

"Oh really?" jimin disagreed. Kris went inside your classroom with the folders "Minhee." he pokerfacely(lol) said.

"Oh, Kris-oppa. When I should finish all of that?" you asked and took the folders.

"Take you time Ms. Secretary" he winked and changed his expression.

Ji min stood up and face Kris abit. "Can I have your autograph?" she shyly said and you laughed. Kris looked at you and you nooded "Please? she is a big fan of you" you said. He made pokerface and signed the paper.

"Thanks oppa! Hwaiting!" jimin said it loud and happily. Kris noticed the red roses at your table, he seemed to be clueless. *Who is trying to get the princess?*.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F6GWh6tdlU (Kwang Hwa Moon - city hunter inst. ost)

It's the last lesson for this day and it's time to leave. You looked at Luhan, he seemed to be sick or something. "Luhan....Gwenchana?" you asked him softly. He looked down and smiled.

"I'm fine" he said and took his backpack and left you. While walking at the noisy corridors, Luhan can't accept some facts about his bestfriend, being inlove with you.

*I'm fine...Trying to be fine Minhee..Well done Luhan, it's like I lost her...* he thought and sighed.

You looked dumbfounded at your chair, you looked back at the door *Did he left me? Why again..* you looked down.

*It hurts me Luhan...* you sighed and get up to find him. *I can't let this happen again* you thought.

You stood up to run.

But blocked by Sehun. You gasped "Oh, Sehun" you forced to smile. Sehun looked at the direction you were looking "Are you finding someone?" he asked. You secrectly sighed "I guess, no one" you replied.

Sehun smiled. "Mind to walk with you?" he asked. "Uhm...yes, why not?" you said.

Jimin texted: I guess, I shouldn't mind your date with Sehun-oppa, anyeong!

You laughed at her text. You were outside the campus,you look everywhere for Luhan. 

"Uhm...Minhee, do you mind that we will go at the garden for a while?" sehun offered. "Uhm...yes? What are we gonna do there?" you asked. "Follow me" he said and grabbed your hand.

You arrived at the school's garden, and no one was there. You sat at the bench *This place is where Luhan was..before* you thought.

Sehun sat beside you. "Do you feel cold?" he asked. "Gwenchana" you smiled.

Awkward silence come in~

"Uhm...Minhee do you like the flowers I gave?" sehun said nervously. You stopped in a while *It's Sehun-oppa?*.

"Oh! Yes, gamsamnida. But you didn't revealed your name.." your heart skipped a beat. *Minhee, this is so embarassing!!* you thought.

"You loved the saying?" he asked. You smiled "It's nice, but I don't find myself on that" you laughed.

"Ani, you are special" he said. You got shocked on Sehun's actions today.

"Sehun-oppa, thanks but..." you were cut-off.

"Don't think something that makes you down, think that your Sehun-oppa is a big fan of you" sehun said.

You were amazed with his beautiful words coming from his mouth. It makes you feel warm and being loved as a sister.

Sehun stared at you, you gulped.

"Park Minhee, I like you" he said.

 

[A/N]: Thanks for reading and supporting my fanfic! Subscribe and comment on your reactions :) You guys made me smile!

UPVOTE FOR "WHEN FATE STRIKES ON A PRINCESS" <-- click for your support ;)