Something Going On

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

"Relax Minjung" sehun said and blocked her near to you. "Come on Minjung!" baekhyuu said. "I can still accept when they are just talking..But holding hands? That's something!" she scoffed out loud.

Luhan hissed and pulled Minjung softly going out the garden. "Yah, Oppa!" minjung screamed. Luhan released her "What is your problem?" he asked.

Minjung stopped. "What is she to you?" she asked. Luhan stopped too *She will be in trouble if...*. "Answer me, what is your problem?" he asked.

Minjung is having her teary eyes "Oppa, what do you think of me? Are you still mad at me? Because I always cling to you? That's it?" she said and a tear fell. Luhan can't look at her. "Answer me...Are you still mad at me? Mian......." she looked down.

Luhan look down too. "Oppa, I....still like you...." she confessed.

"I'm sorry Minjung..But---" luhan was cutted off. "Is that the only answer? Oppa...I'm tired of those answers" she said it from her heart.

"I can't like you Minjung, it's just...We are not fated" luhan said. "I left going Britain because of you, so I will not be a clingy and I guess..." she looked down.

Luhan can't reply anything. "I hate you oppa" minjung started hitting him softly, she is crying from heartbreak. "I came here for nothing.." she added.

Luhan help her calm down and they went inside. Minjung looked at you and she left. "Relax Minhee, she is really like that" xiu min said and patted your back

"I'm just worried about her" you said. Luhan approached you "Don't worry Minhee..." he said and hugged you.

You walked with Luhan through the beautiful garden at their villa. "You can visit as much as you want here" luhan smiled and made the atmosphere warm.

You smiled. "Oppa, Mind to ask something?" you said. He looked. "Why is Minjung acting like that?" you asked innocently.

"She is our little sister too, she is so protective when it comes to us, so just get along with her attitude" luhan explained.

"I heard....She likes you...Kris-oppa said it..." you replied. *Wu Fan I'm gonna kill you* luhan thought. "Yes, but I LIKE YOU" he said.

"But....Minjung?" you asked. "Don't tell me you are jealous?" he asked. You pouted and looked down. "Okay, let me explain this....Minjung is my classmate before when we were at Gradeschool..She always annoy me. And one time, she almost killed me.." luhan said. You looked "Boh?" you got shocked.

"She accidentally fell the candle at the camping site and I was trapped because of fire" he said. "Jeongmal?" you asked, he nodded.

"And one more thing...." he said. You listened "My parents wants her so much that we would end up as a couple" he said.

You eyes widened secretly *Really?* you looked down. "You suit together" you just blurted like that.

"Are you kidding me? I only suit to my one and only" he said and stared at you. "Yah!" you softly slap his arm.

---

Minjung came home with teary eyes. "Yah! I was waiting for you" eunjung stood up. "Minjung..What happened?" she asked.

Minjung looked up "There is something between Luhan oppa and Minhee" she said. "HAH! I knew it, you didn't trusted my words! I made a good decision to give her some poisoning before" eunjung laughed.

"I know oppa, she don't cling with girls...There is something with her" she said. 

"Yah, yah relax...You're wealthier than her and famous..Pretty" eunjung praised her. "Oppa is kind...I know that but the problem is...What Minhee did to him?" she asked.

"Maybe there is something" eunjung replied.

---

You are at school and the students are so noisy, You visited at the principals office at the quiet corridor..You noticed that EXO was there but they are talking seriously so you didn't bother them.

But you like to see them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayj4iTLE6jY (Lotus Pond - Rooftop Prince ost)

"I want to see the princess now!" chanyeol squealed. "The princess might be at her room, isn't luhan hyung?" D.O asked.

"We should watch the princess more often..What if Minjung bothers her?" suho said. 

"You can trust us to the princess hyung" sehun said.

"We are here for the princess!" Baekhyun said.

Your eyes widened. *What I'm hearing right....now* your mind and heart stopped at the moment. You didn't know what to do, Your heart crashed at the moment. Your world is turning upside down.

 

[a/n]: OMG here is it! comment and subscribe!

UPVOTE FOR "WHEN FATE STRIKES ON A PRINCESS" <-- I thank every single people who support this fic! <3 I LOVE YOU EXOTICS!