Mom is Sad

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

"Thank you for the day.." you said. "See you tommorow.." luhan smiled shyly. "And....rest well" he said awkwardly with full of shyness. "See you too, take care and study about the Hydraulics in Physics, we will have exams tomorrow" you said.

"I will" he said.

You closed the door and smiled. *I hope we are like this forever* you thought. You looked around and you noticed that the house is a bit messy. *It's about time to clean again* you thought.

You took your cleaning equipments and started to clean. You opened your radio and the song played "Into your world" (by EXO lol). You started humming while doing your things.

---

Luhan returned from your house, the butlers where fixing the whole place while EXO was chilling at the bar section, drinking juice and talking.

"Luhan! You were with the princess?" baekhyun hi-fied with Luhan. "Yeah, I was with her. I brought her home" he said.

"I think Luhan is doing everything now, we are just here chilling" suho said. "Can we take care of the princess too?" chen approached to luhan.

"You have the rights guys" he said. "Yes, and what if you got jealous?" lay asked. "Ofcourse to EXO, I won't" luhan smirked.

"Yeah! Luhan has no rights to get jealous, because we are her brothers!" xiu min yelled. "Nice to hear that you are taking care of the princess, like what Mr. taehun said" suho said.

Luhan smiled. "Thank you" he was proud of himself. "But one thing Luhan...Don't hurt her feelings" suho said.

"Or else you have a punch from all of us" kris said. "I will not..." luhan replied.

"We love Minhee so much and we will not accept that you are the reason why she will tear up" chanyeol said. Everyone remained quiet.

"Come on guys, I love Minhee so much. I couldn't do that, but if there is a reason?" luhan said. "I will try to understand her, no matter what" he added.

Everyone clapped at him. "That is want we want Luhan" suho patted Luhan's back. "We EXO is only for the princess" kai said.

"We all fell at her charm, definitely..We are all destined for her" lay said. "Hmmm...Lay!! We never knew you respected the princess" suho said.

"Yeah, he looks busy with his artworks" tao said. "Wait...Lay, How is your museum doing?" sehun asked him. Lay smiled and looked down "It's on the process, I can bring you there with Princess Maria Min" lay replied.

"Yeah, we will see all of your artworks you were drawing for the past years!" xiu min squealed.

The butler approached the boys "Masters, you can go to your rooms and go whatever you want" he said. The boys stood up and went at the living room, other went at their rooms including Sehun and Luhan.

"How was the day hyung?" sehun asked. "It's fine, Minhee and I drunk bubble teas and I drive her home so she can rest" luhan replied while ing his white polo.

"Umma and appa wants to me this coming weekend, how about your umma and appa? do you have any communication with them?" sehun asked.

"Appa is calling me sometimes, but umma...." luhan replied. "But my dad and I have a secret project to make, I mean like my mom will not know about it" he added.

"Really? Nice" sehun said. "It's something I will make" luhan said. "So, why don't you start it?" sehun asked jokingly.

"Yeah! I started already" luhan said and showed his paperworks to his bestfriend.

*Umma will be proud of me, someday* luhan have confidence from now. "Woah, nice one hyung! Continue your hardwork, for sure your umma will like it" sehun said.

Luhan smiled "Thank you bestfriend!!" he pulled sehun's neck and squeezed it playfully. "Hyung! Stop it!" he sehun shouted.

"Let's go and study" luhan said. He remembered what you said. *We have exams study tomorrow*.

He went to his study table to study hard.

---

After cleaning your house, you rested at the sofa and watched some variety shows from SBS. You fell asleep accidentally while watching. You suddenly heard that the door is opening, you looked and it's Umma and Appa. "Umma!! How come?" you were shocked because they come back early.

They look sad and tired. "How is our princess doing?" appa sat beside you. Your umma looks sad and uneasy "I'm fine appa, eat the food I cooked" you said cheerfully.

You noticed something, Umma. "Umma, are you feeling well?" you asked. She looked at you and approached you. "Umma, look! I cleaned the whole house" you said while smiling.

"Nice job my princess" she replied and looked down.

"Umma is there anything? Appa why is she sad?" you looked at appa. "My princess...." umma said. You looked at her "Umma?" you asked.

"Our..boss is not yet paying our monthly salary..." your umma said slowly. "We don't have any money to pay for your tuition this month. Taehun-sshi's bank is locked now..." she added and looked down.

"Taehee!!! Not infront the princess!!!" appa scolded umma.

You were suddenly alarmed on what umma said "Jeongmal? Umma..." you said. Your brain was storming.

"Umma, I can have a new job. I will help you" you suddenly blurted.

"Taehee look what you did!" appa said. "I'm gonna find tomorrow, for us..Arasso?" you held her hands. Your umma didn't agreed with that.

"No, my princess, your appa and I will find a new job to pay for your tuition, we can't depend on your Taehun appa's money" she said.

"Your umma is right, we will find a job not you. Just focus with your studies" appa said.

*No, I will find, umma and appa.* you thought.

 

 

A/N: Will she find new job? stay tuned. COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

UPVOTE FOR "WHEN FATE STRIKES ON A PRINCESS" <-- click for your support ;)