Visiting EXO for the First Time

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

"Thank you so much Jimin! Let's do it some time at my house!" you said.

"Welcome! Yes! We will..Have a safe travel going home" jimin replied. You ride a bus and insert your headphone into your ears.

Someone called you and it's your umma. "Yes umma?" you answered the call. "My princess Maria Min, don't panic arasso?" your mom said.

"What is going on?" you said in a calm voice.

"Your Taehun appa is sick....We visited him and he is not feeling well..." your umma said. You suddenly stopped on what umma said.

"Arasso....................Umma.." you don't know what to say.

Suddenly, you remembered your Taehun-appa, your tears fell slowly, people at the bus are staring at you. Your appa(lee-gak) and umma brought you before on a specialist to see what going on with your psychological attitude. 

You are undergoing on a deep emotion towards to your family, meaning you cry easily because you feel that you are all alone, it's like you are having 'alone-trauma' because of your past. That trauma can go away by being happy, being guided by the people you love and protected.

You went down at the bus and remained a stone. *I should let this stay forever?....Appa Taehun should go out from the jail, he didn't killed and stealed anything...I should find the person who is angry with my dad* you thought.

A car stopped infront of you and it's Luhan. He went out from his car "I knew you were here" he said. You are looking down.

"Minhee are you okay?" luhan raised up your face slowly.

Your tears are falling down. "Why are you crying?" he asked. You hug him "Oppa, I need comfort..." you sniffed. He hug you back "Cry more..It will be better when you throw your emotions" he laced his fingers into your hair.

"Appaaa..." you cried more.

*It's about Mr. Taehun..I'm sure she miss her dad* luhan thought and hug you tighter. "I'm here for you Minhee, we are here for you" luhan said.

"Let's go at the car" luhan offered. You followed, your face was blank until you reached at the house. Luhan held you at the sofa and took water for you to drink.

"Thanks....oppa" you said and drink. "Ignore my emotion..It's just--" you said. *I don't want you to know that Taehun is my appa* you thought.

Luhan's mind is in a brainstorming... "Let's go at EXO's dorm" he blurted. You looked at him "Boh?.." you asked.

"To refresh your mind...This is reality" he said and kneeled infront of you, you are sitting.

A tear fell "What if I couldn't anymore? I tried to be strong for ages... I should stop this!!" you shouted.

"Keep calm Minhee" he hugged you. "Appaaaaaaa" you cried.

"Let's visit at our dorm and rest for awhile there, if you are alone...the more you will think" luhan said.

"But..oppa...Can I do a favor, I will just visit the police station" you said. He nodded. "I will pick you up at the myeongdong station, just call me" luhan accepted your privacy.

---

You went at the private police station, where famous people are being jailed and some problems. You go inside and saw the police officer.

"Anyeonghaseyo" you bowed. He bowed too. "May we help you?" the police asked.

You suddenly stopped and gained confidence now. "I want to ask about Taehun-shhi's case for 25 years" you said straight.

The police officer had sudden shock on what you said. "Sorry Miss, but Taehun-sshi's case is a major private you cannot---" he was cutted off by you.

"I'm the daughter of Lee-gak and Taehee-sshi, they are the chefs of Taehun-sshi, for sure you have the list there" you said.

He scanned through the book "And I'm Park Min Hee, I have the rights" you said. He saw the name 'Park Minhee' at the book.

"I'm sorry,so what do you wanna ask?" the police asked.

"I wanna ask if Taehun-sshi can go out next year or this month?" you asked fiercely. He nodded "You need a great evidence to prove that Taehun-sshi is safe and he didn't do anything" the police explained.

You brightened abit "Thank you sir" you bowed.

*I have chances* you thought.

You waited for Luhan's car and he arrived "Oppa!" you shouted. "Feeling better now?" he asked. "Yeah...abit" you replied.

"Let me drive you to EXO's dorm" he said and drive.

After some minutes you arrived with Luhan and it has a big gate on it "Are we here?" you asked. Luhan nodded.

The gate opened and your jaw drop at the moment. "Are you....sure?!" you asked.

"Welcome to our dorm" luhan welcomed you. "This...this is not a dorm!" you said. "For us...yes" luhan smirked.

Luhan told about your emotional breakdown on the other members, so they knew. Suho infromed that Taehun-sshi is really sick, that's why you cried. They want to cheer you up.

You went inside and you got a major shock at their dorm. A big chandelier is on top of the said 'dorm'. It was looking royal and pretty elegant.

You couldn't imagine that they live in a place like this! "WELCOME MINHEE!!" the boys shouted and approached you.

"Don't cry baby girl" chanyeol hugged you. You smiled. "Look Minhee! Bunch of dishes are all for you" baekhyun pointed on a big family table.

"Later! Luhan will travel you to this dorm!" sehun said. "Oppa, it's a villa not a dorm"you said.

You ate with them and had fun, while covering the scars of your heart, you acted like nothing happened. "Ummm! Minhee and I will have a tour!" luhan pulled you softly from the table.

"Anyeong!!! Yah! Be sure you closed all the closet!!" kris shouted. "This is from Italy and from England" luhan is showing some artworks.

"And Lay did this.." he pointed a painting "Woahh..Lay oppa is really great in painting" you said.

Suddenly someone doorbelled at EXO's villa. "Butler please open the door and see who is it." suho demanded.

The butler said "It's Ha Minjung-sshi" the butler said. 

"Boh? Why is she here?" suho asked. "Wrong timing!" xiu min said. Minjung went inside "Oppas!!" she shouted and waved.

"Anyeong Minjung" suho stood up.

*She will see that Minhee is here* sehun was alarmed. "This is for all of you" minjung gave a box of chocolates. "Mmmm, where is luhan oppa?" she asked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV6QttwjPXk (I'll show you - ailee TEASER)

Sehun stood up to find Luhan and Minhee, but he was too late.

You and Luhan appeared already, while holding hands. Minjung eyes widened "Luhan oppa...." she said. You got shock and your smile dissapeared.

"What are you doing here?" Minjung asked you. "What is happening here?" she asked to the other members.

*There is something going on here...* minjung thought. *Something evil* she added.

 

[a/n]: OMG what Minjung is thinking? comment and subscribe!

UPVOTE FOR "WHEN FATE STRIKES ON A PRINCESS" <-- click for your support ;)