Minhee's Boss is?

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

"We are leaving" sehun said to Minjung. "See you everyone tomorrow...I mean..around" she said.

They all went home with the limousine and rest for tomorrow. Luhan texted you "Goodnight my lovely grumpy Minhee"

While preparing for your things, your handphone ringed and saw his text, you smiled automatically "Goodnight oppaaa, sleep well" you replied and went to sleep too.

Your parents didn't arrived at home. You woke up early to cook for them when they will arrive, you left for the Kyungsoo News Press to get your salary from last week, and went for school. You saw Luhan waiting outside the campus with EXO.

"Anyeong oppas, Uhm...I'm sorry I didn't had chance to make your files last night, miaannn" you said. "It's fine! We missed you" kris said.

"Jeongmal? You just saw me yesterday" you laughed. "Anyeong Minhee!" sehun patted you, you smiled. They all greeted you.

"I think we will not have classes today" suho said. "Wae?" you asked. "I think the teacher will have a 7 hour meeting for plans for this school. I heard it from dad" Kai said.

"That's why we had plenty of assignments to do yesterday" chen said.

"Let's wait for the announcement" baekhyun cheered. "Where is Jimin?" you wondered and called her number.

"Believe it or not Minhee, I'm here at home..For sure the teachers will have their meeting, so I didn't go school" Jimin explained from the phone.

You laughed "Jeongmal? What if we have classes?" you asked. "I'm lazy, and tired. Just call me and I will run going there" she replied.

"Jimin-unnie! The electronic banner says that we don't have classes today" you said while reading.

"See? I'm gonna sleep for the whole day now!" jimin said. "Lucky you" you said. The conversation ended with a goodbye from Jimin.

EXO punch their fist into the air. "I guess we will chilling for a while" kris smirked.

"Where are we going, Minhee?" Luhan asked and smiled. "Oppa, what about a day with EXO oppas?" you asked.

"Not bad" luhan grinned.

"I'm hungry!" xiu min yelled. "Where are we going Minhee?" suho asked you. "Umm...Well Xiu Min is hungry, why don't we eat something?" you said.

"Jeongmal?!?! With our Minhee? That's good!!" chanyeol shouted and pinched your cheeks "Oppaaa!" you squealed from his pinch.

"Yah! You are hurting my grumpy!" luhan said. "Yah! Minhee is mine too" chanyeol hugged you. "Yah! unfair" baekhyun scoffed.

"Let's us go to our restaurant if you want!" chen said. Everyone's attention went to him. "Chen...It's morning are we gonna eat heavy food?" d.o asked.

"I love some american-korean food today Chen-gege! Nice idea" tao said happily.

"Let's have grilled steak with salad or some bimbimbap!" suho said.

"Let's go" chen said.

"Let's have a heavy heavy breakfast then....But how about my dieting?!" kris asked. Tao turned back and said "DO eat then" tao give him mehrong(toungue out).

"Aish! You're dead maknae!" kris runned to Tao.

You look happy today with EXO, all the tiredness from yesterday was slipped out because of them. You arrived at Chen's restaurant. People are eating and it's extraordinary because it's so luxurious for you.

They bowed to EXO, you are hiding from their back "I want VIP place upstairs, it's only exclusive" handsome chen said at the waiter.

"Let's go up" chen said. EXO followed with you. Your jaw dropped when you saw the upstairs decoration, it has a big white fountain with beautiful antique tables and chairs. The red carpet from Brussels gave the color "You are shocked right?" luhan whispered.

"This is paradise" you said. "How can their family buy such---" you were cutted off. "I will build a prettier castle for you and me" luhan said. You smiled "Oppa, dream!" you replied and pinched his nose "Yah!"

Everyone sitted at the long table, you were at the middle. You took and read the menu, and yes Tao is correct. It's an American-korean concept of food. You scanned and planned what to take.

"Oppa, I'm taking Bulgogi, Ox bone soup, and extra rice?" you said. "Minhee why don't you try American food too?" kris asked.

"I want Hamburger too" you added. They laughed. "Ah wae? I eat those foods too" you defended yourself.

*When I was 5 years old* you sighed. "I will take Minhee, Bulgogi, Ox bone soup, rice and Hamburger" chen listed.

"Can you eat all of that? Your stomach is tiny" sehun joked. "Oppa, we will share food!" you said.

"Great idea Minhee, let us share or food" luhan said. They all agreed. 

The food is ready, homemade cooked from the best chefs from Korea. The table is full and everthing looks delicious "Let's eat?" suho asked.

"YES!" they shouted and started eating "What a heavy breakfast" kris said. "It's fine oppa! Take some bulgogi" you offered.

"Is our Minhee contended?" chen asked while eating. You gave a thumbs up "Oppa, it's daebakk!" you said.

"Don't worry, we will have a date here Minhee" chen replied. Luhan looked up and stopped eating "I'm just joking" chen said.

Sehun took a bulgogi and handed to you "Open your mouth, the airplane is coming" sehun said. You laughed and opened your mouth and ate a piece of bulgogi. "Thanks oppa" you said.

"I'm next! Here comes the grilled steak" luhan said and followed Sehun. You bite it and clapped "It's a delicious steak!" you said while chewing cutely.

"Ah..Kyeoptaaa." chanyeol said.

They all ate the dishes prepared and everyone was full. "I'm so full, how about you Minhee?" lay asked softly. "I'm full too oppa" you smiled. It's awkward to talk with Lay, because you see him as a perfectionist.

"It's my treat" chen said. "Jeongmal? I wanted to pay.." you pouted.

"What do I hear Minhee? Pay? No way" suho said. "Oppa, I ate well...So I need to pay" you said. "No Need" they all said.

"Thanks...Thank you so much. I'm so happy eating with you guys" you smiled but feeling embarassed.

"All for you Minhee" suho replied. *Such a caring leader* you thought.

"Oh I need to go at the school to pick up my dad later, he didn't brought his own car" kai said. "I'm gonna my parents today to fix some plans for our resort" sehun said.

"We need to practice with Chen for the song" baekhyun.

"I need to go at the 'DoKyungsoo News press to meet my parents too" d.o said. 

You are alarmed and looked at him. "WHY?" you asked. D.O seemed to be shock "Umm....Because I wanna check the articles with my parents and publish it tomorrow" he said.

"What is he?" you asked to Luhan panicky "He is the owner of the Newspaper press you are working" Luhan smirked.

"BOOOHHH?" you and D.O shouted. His eyes popped out "Minhee is working there?" he asked.

You nodded with your wide eyes "I'm!! So...you are the boss?" you asked. "You are my worker?" he asked. The boys laughed.

"Do..Kyungsoo...News press.." you were remembering the name of the company.

"I'm sorry Minhee! I....I didn't know that you were working there...What position you got?" d.o asked.

"I'm at the Inspirational Messages" you said. "Jeongmal?!? I wanted to find the writer of that and I never met...It's you" he said.

"You are tiring yourself Minhee...are you working after school?" suho asked. You nodded "Every once a week" you said.

"So, that's why I saw you at the building before" sehun said. "i didn't know that" he added.

"D.O, fire Minhee now" suho said. "WHAAT? No!" d.o said. You reacted the same "Oppa! I need to work.." you said.

"You will just ask money from us" he said. "Boh? oppa, that's not right!" you said.

"i can't Suho-hyung! Minhee is one of the best writers at the newspaper! and my parents will not agree with that" d.o explained.

"Okay, I have another plan" suho whispered to D.O

a/n: thanks for reading! LOL D.O :P comment and subscribe!

UPVOTE FOR "WHEN FATE STRIKES ON A PRINCESS" <-- click for your support ;)