Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Our Princess!

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

After some days, it's December 24. You snorted infront your laptop "See? The end of the world is absolutely wrong umma, I really don't believe in such like this" you said. You tried to set your problem aside because you don't want to have a bad mood. You have you Christmas break and you are enjoying it, you visited Jimin the last time and she is having bad time with fever, you bought her some medicines and her favorite soup. "Goodmorning my lovely princess" you read Luhan's text. You smiled "Goodmorning my bad Prince" you texted back. 

"Your appa is so busy with the decorations outside and I'm preparing some seaweed soup for tomorrow!" umma said. "Thank you umma, let me clean some furnitures too" you said in glee. You went outside to see the neighbors busy with their own houses, the place are filled with love for Christmas. Your mom is busy cooking for tonight and you seemed to be busy decorating the living room. Red and Green with sparkly silver and gold glitters brings up the mood.

*If umma and appa can see this..Another year without them* you sighed. 

At the Dorm. The boys woke up with their pajamas on, their eyes are still closed and they wanted to sleep more. "Masters, please be careful on the stairs" the butler said. "It's fine.." suho with his eyes half-closed walked into the dining room. Their house are fully decorated the with Christmas feeling. Their breakfast are prepared for them "Goodmorning boys" Kris arrived at home. 

"Duizhang! Where have you been?" sleep lay asked him. "I just come from the drama shoot early morning, don't tell me...You guys just woke up?!" the fierce Kris ask to them.

Tao nodded slowly. "Yes, we are all still sleepy" tao said. "The other boys are on their bathroom, washing up" xiu min said. Kris seated on the dining room and took a biscuit.

"I bought something for the princess, that's the reason why I woke up early" kris smirked. Suho arrived "Good you found an open shop this morning" he said.

"We all bought for morning some presents last night, except you" kai said. "Aish, what can I do? The director is so busy with the drama and I have to be there" kris explained.

"Well I didn't bought something for her..I didn't joined them last night" lay said. "Lay-gege So, what is your present for Minhee?!" tao asked. "Hmmm.. just wait" lay said and sipped on his coffee.

The other boys joined them. "Let this Christmas roll like a buffalo!!!!" chanyeol shouted.

*I wonder if EXO knows my birthday? Or maybe not...Just nevermind* you thought while cleaning. 

"As far as I know, Minhee dosen't know that we know her birthday" suho said. "Hyung! You are confusing!" kai said.

"Aish!" suho said.

"Yes, let's just make it suprise then" luhan offered. "Yeah not bad!" chanyeol said. "But we need to contact her parents to give permission" d.o said. "I will do that" kris said. "Okay Kris" d.o replied.

It's getting afternoon and you rested. Jimin called you "Jeabal! Come with me at the mall, I want to buy something for Kai" jimin said.

"Arasso, but are you doing well?" you asked. "Yes, I have no fever right now and I have the great mood for mall now" jimin said. "Arasso! meet me at the train station, chalka!" you said.

*I'm gonna buy some presents for the boys,umma,appa and Jimin then* you smiled and dressed up into a warm comfy but classy clothes.

You met Jimin and went at the mall. "Minhee, after buying this gift for Kim Jongin...Please give it to him.." jimin said. "Boh? aniya! You better give him that" you said. "He will notice this gift when it comes from you, Kai will receive bunch of gift and he will not notice mine..so I give it to you" jimin said.

"Aish, arasso! I will tell it's from my bestfriend!" you laughed. "Yes please!" jimin squealed. You bought thick couple jackets for your appa and umma, and a blouse for Jimin *They will love this for sure!* you bought something to fix for EXO too. 

You went home and hide your gifts for your mother and father. You stayed on your room and sitted on your desk to craft something.

*I can't buy oppas with expensive stuff...So, I will do my own* you smiled and brought out your matierals. *I will do 12 figurines resembling my oppas* you giggled and start doing it.

After long hours, you finished with the 12 gifts for EXO. It's getting evening and the Christmas lights are on twinkling around the neighborhood. It's a warm feeling once again because it's snowing abit, you texted Luhan "Oppa! Hours to go and it's Christmas". "I hope to see you tomorrow" luhan lied and texted back. 

*Hmmmm...Tomorrow? Ara..* you thought. Your father played some korean Christmas songs "It's our special day!" appa said to you. "It's the princess birthday and Christmas day!" umma shouted from the kitchen.

"Umma I baked some cookies yesterday! It's for Christmas!" you shouted back. 

"Dress up now Minhee!" your umma said. "Wae? I want later" you said confusely. "Go up and dress up, It's my demand" your umma joked. "Arasso..." you said and went up to dress up. You wore your Red-warm dress you bought for Christmas, you find that dress so cute for this holiday. "Daebak...Princess you're beautiful!!" umma said. "Jeongmal umma?" you laughed. "That's my daughter! simple but beautiful" appa complimented. Your brown hair swayed while you move "Kamsamnida Appa" you sitted right next to him. You heard your phone ringed and saw Luhan's text "Bogoshipo(i miss you in korean) bingu-mama! I want to see you" you giggled. "You are not planning to see me this Christmas eve? >.<" you texted back. After minutes he didn't replied.

---

It's a busy day for EXO, same as their butlers who keeps bringing gifts inside the dorm from the fans. "Master this is all for you" the butler said to Sehun. He stared at those gifts and stopped reading the newspaper. "You can open it and give it your daughters" sehun's heart said. "Really? but...this is from your fans..master." the butler said. "I have enough gifts, it's fine you can take some" sehun offered. "Kamsamnida" the butler smiled and bowed.

"I'm so pissed off with these boxes!! Aish! It makes our living room smaller!" D.O said while dusting the furniture. "Could you just relax kyungsoo! It's Christmas eve and you are cleaning?" chanyeol said while resting at the sofa with his Ipad.

"Let me help you D.O!!" kai offered and smirked. D.O can't believe on what Kai said "Nah, I'm just kidding hyung..I'm gonna have a date with Minjung's friend" kai said.

"Boh? Do you mean Eunjung?!?!" baekhyun stood up from the couch. Kai looked at him weirdly "The soldier-like lady?! Nooooooo" kai said. "That's why I'm shocked" baekhyun hit him playfully.

"It's one of Minjung's friends, she is like a superstar model! So y" kai said. "Aish! You will never change Kim Jongin!" D.O hissed.

"Guys, your gifts for Minhee are ready?" luhan asked. "Oppsss I need to wrap the princess' gift" kai said runed into his room.

It's evening and the boys are ready to meet you, but you didn't know about this. 

Your umma looked at her wristwatch "Minhee go out for awhile.." your mom said. "Boh? Why?" you asked. "It's just I know you want to go out" she answered. "Wait..no! I want to stay at home and spend Christmas eve with you and appa" you smiled.

"Aish, look at your beautiful dress, it's already wrinkled..You wont go out?" she asked. "Ani...And I'm gonna meet oppas tomorrow morning because they are busy tonight" you explained. "Just listen to me and just go out to have a little fun" umma insisted. "Well, umma..Where I'm gonna go then?" you asked. Your phone ringed and received text from Jimin. "Meet me at the the Banpo Brigde! I will wait you there kekeke" you read "So, I'm gonna spend my 12:00am with Jimin" you said. "Arasso! Go now and we will wait for you" appa said.

You prepared your bag and went out for the first time to celebrate Christmas and Birthday. After arriving at the Banpo Brigde, you look around because you can't find Jimin. You called her "Where are you? I'm already here" you said. "Mianhae Minhee, but my mom forced me to go on a family reunion" she replied. "Really? Umm...Arasso...I need to go back now" you sighed. "Jeongmal Mianhae!! I'm really sorry Minhee...." jimin said. You closed the conversation on phone. *I need to go home now...* you thought and walked. *It's going 12:00am...and I'm here..* you thought and sighed.

You walk faster, and spotted red carpet infront of you "What is this? Kind of Grammy Awards?" you asked to yourself.

Christmas Lights , and a big light spotted you. You covered your eyes *It seemed to be the sun infront of me. 

Kai and Tao appeared at the red carpet and they seemed to be catwalking, they are holding a red rose. Their dress are in black suit. You suddenly smiled when you saw them "Oh, handsome!" you said and gave thumbs up on them. You are slightly shocked at the moment *Umma, appa and Jimin... You tricked me once again!* you thought. "This rose is for the beautiful princess" kai said and smirked. You softly hit him "Gomawo" you replied. Tao is handing the red rose to you. "Noona, Merry Christmas! and Happy Birthday" he smiled. "Woah, Tao! You look like a man with this suit! Gomawo" you patted his back. "Noona, don't forget my gucci bag" he grinned. "Boh?...Arasso!" you didn't understand what Tao said, so you just nodded. Tao and Kai exited "Where are you going?" you asked. You faced infront and covered your eyes because of the bright light infront of you. Next you can see three boys standing infront the light, they are approaching. You saw Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kris walking with their roses. You laughed at the moment because Baekhyun is at the middle of the two giants "Oppas!!" you grinned. "Happy Birthday Princess!! Merry Christmas!" they all shouted and hugged you. "Gomawo oppas" you said and ruffle chanyeol's hair. "Noona!!" chanyeol shouted. "I'm not your noona" you joked. He pouted "Yeah! Chanyeol, you are her oppa!" baekhyun snorted. "Ayo wassup! Merry Krismas Princess" kris hi-fied with you. They all exited too. You looked infront and waited for the next. You saw three short guys, you already know them. They appeared and it's the three caring men, Suho the appa , D.O the umma who cleans & cook and Xiu Min the bun giver "Happy Birhtday princess" handsome leader Suho smiled softly at you. "Gomawo Suho-oppa" you hugged him. "Thank you for everything, I'm not like this happy now if you all didn't appear into my life" you said. He patted your head softly "We are always here for you, do not worry" D.O smiled. "Yes, we will not leave you suffering" xiu min cheered you up. They all greeted you and left. *Next?* you thought. Two guys appeared infront the light and it's Chen and Lay "Wow, oppas! Anyeong!" you greeted them. "Happy Birthday princess!!" chen greeted first. Lay awkwardly gave the rose "Umm...Happy Birthday.....um...Princess" he said. You smiled "Gomawo Lay oppa!" you smiled. Us for all we know Lay is always awkward around you, because he is so shy. "We wish you all the best!!" chen said and they exited. *Only two left..* you thought. You saw a tall guy walking, his eyes only looks straight at you, the guy who is always by your side in good and in bad. Handsome Sehun approach and gave the rose, you accepted it. You are speechless "Happy Birthday Princess....Merry Christmas.." he said softlyand hugged you so tight. "I may not be your last man, but I will stay beside forever to protect and help you." he said. You are touched by his words "If you need help, just call my name...and I will be there... Saranghae." Sehun added. You got electrified by his words, it contains from his heart. "Gomawo, Sehun-oppa..." you smiled but you are guilty at the moment *I always hurt him...He dont deserve this* you thought. "Enjoy Princess!!" sehun cheered up the atmosphere and left. You grinned *Last but not the least..My love, my everything*. His figure appeared *The man I love, the person I will fight for..Luhan oppa...I will fight for you, I don't care about Minjung's plans, I will fight..* you went teary. You saw his angelic smiled, you couldn't wait and run to hug him "Oppa!!" you hugged him tighly as ever *I don't want to lose you*. "Do you miss me?" luhan asked and laughed. "Nae..oppa!" you hit him softly. "This is for you" he handed a big bouquet of flowers. "Woah, beautiful.. Gomawo oppa" you replied and smiled. He softly kissed your cheek, you got shocked. "I love you.." Luhan said deeply. "I love you too, nomu nomu nomu nomu!" you replied. The other boys appeared. "I'm melting!!!" chen joked. "It's too sweet" D.O complained. Sehun slightly smiled. "Let's have a group picture again!" kris shouted. "Use timer, we don't a photographer!" Tao shouted. Kris set the timer and they all positioned. You gave 'peace gesture' beside Luhan 3..2..1 snap. It went out really good "Gomawo oppas for all of this" you said. "We need to go!" suho shouted and they all run over the grass with their suits. It's only you Luhan are left. "They look like crazy while running" you said. Luhan laughed "I'm so sorry for them, they wanted to celebrate Christmas with you" luhan said. "Um...so why they left us?" you asked. "I don't know" luhan lied. You sitted at the bench "Oppa I'm so happy, I thought you didn't know about my birthday" you blushed. "We all know it Princess" luhan smiled. Awkward silence went in, you just stared on his face *I will fight for you oppa because I love you* you thought. "Why are you silent?" luhan asked. You startled "Um..nothing oppa. I'm speechless" you said *I mean I'm breathless* you thought and laughed. "Do you remember our first date here?" luhan asked. You nodded. "It was not actually a date" you said. He smiled "But here started everything..." luhan thought. He move close to you and hold you hands "Do you feel cold?" he asked. "No, thanks" you replied. Luhan brought something up and it's a small red box. "Um... Princess Minhee, this is for you" luhan said while he is so nervous. You accepted it "What is this?" you asked him. "Its...it's a gift for me..open it" he replied. You opened slowly and it's a beautiful necklace with a heart pendant with 'L&M' written. "Wow......." you remained speech. *It's...the best gift I ever received* you thought. "Thank...you oppa" you said. "I hope you treasure that forever arasso? It's my first gift I ever give on a lady" he said. "Ofcourse I will do oppa! Thank you so much" you kissed him on the cheek, he got shocked and you grinned. "Hmm...That L&M means Luhan and Minhee.." he said and wear the necklace to you. "I'm so happy oppa, not because of the gifts and flowers...It's because of your presence" you said and lay on his shoulders as you watch the colorful fountains at the brigde. *I hope we stay like this forever* you thought. "Princess, I need to bring you home. Your umma and appa is waiting for you" luhan said. "See you tomorrow?" you asked. "Yes, we will" luhan smiled. He drove you to your house "Don't forgot to visit your room arasso?"luhan said and greeted your parents. He left. You went straight on your room and found so many paper bags and boxes, your jaw dropped. "That is from EXO, they all send it here" umma said and smiled. "Jeongmal? They didn't tell about it" you said. "Start opening it and go down after you finished" umma said. You nodded and started reading the gifts with messages, you opened one by one. Suho gave a knitted hat, Kris gave an expensive perfume, Kai gave a fancy bag, D.O gave gold utensils (I know it's the weirdest gift ever), chanyeol gave pair of doll shoes, Tao gave a gucci wallet which is shocking, Xiu Min gave a white elegant jacket, Chen gave earrings, Lay give a landscape painting of his own, Baekhyun gave an eyeliner, Sehun gave a friendship bracelet. You smiled and texted them one by one and thanked them *I will give my gifts for them tomorrow* you thought. You went down and greeted your parents.

"Saengil-chuka hamnida!" your mom and dad sing for you. "Happy Birthday my princess" appa stood up and kissed your forehead. "We are the luckiest person to have you, we love you" appa said. "Thank you appa, I'm lucky for having you and umma" you said. You are really touched from your mom and dad, feelings can't express how thankful you have them in your life. They treated you as their real daughter after all. 

"Here is your seaweed soup" umma handed the bowl with the soup. "Sorry for not having a royal party" appa said. "I'm really happy with this appa!" you said. 

You enjoyed this day so much as you set aside your problems.

 

[A/N]: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I'M SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! I ALSO HATE IT! subscribe and comment :*