This Heartbreak

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

"Thank you...Oppa" Minjung said happily. "But, don't let EXO knows about this" she added. "You are ridiculous" he replied. Luhan's anger is bursting out, his tears are forming up. He didn't want you to be hurt because he loves you so much, he can feel the pain in his heart..Crashed into pieces. He left from the greenhouse with a broken heart, he dosen't know where to go and stay alone for awhile.

Minjung hurried to find her handphone and call her friend, Eunjung. "Eunjungah! I did it! Luhan agreed to my plan! He is mine" minjung said and jumped. "You are one of a kind, Minjung..Chukaeh, I hope he treats you good!" eunjung replied.

Luhan approached at the bar section and poured strong-alcohol in a short glass, he drunk it and didn't felt anything. He feels numb and destroyed. Lay approached him "What is with you drinking? Did something happened?" lay asked. He didn't answer and poured more drink. "Stop this." lay took his glass. "What's the fuss there?" Kris asked, making the other members notice too. Kris approached with some members "Luhan are you okay?" he asked. Luhan suddenly smiled "I'm doing fine....I just want to drink" he lied. "Luhan-hyung never drink" baekhyun said in worry and the other members agreed. "You are just tired, go up and rest upstairs...And..stop drinking" Suho said. Sehun and Kai helped him to up to his room. He lay on his bed "Hyung are you okay?" sehun asked. Luhan nodded. "Aish, hyung! If you wanted a drink, you could just ask me and we will go at the lounge" kai said. "I'm fine, thank you" Luhan answered. The two boys left from the room to let Luhan rest for awhile.

Luhan is staring at the ceiling predicting what will happen. *The princess...* Luhan thought. His cellphone ringed and it's you calling. Luhan's eyes shattered and he don't know what to do, until your call ended. Luhan quickly silent the phone *I want to hear your voice so badly, I wanna talk to you....But I couldn't anymore...It hurts* Luhan thought.

You called and called him and no answers *Where is oppa? It's rare that he is not answering his calls* you thought.

It's vacation and you couldn't meet him. You sighed *Maybe he is just busy with his work on their company..* you think of it. After some days passed, you are really worrued about him. You didn't had connection with him and you planned to call one of EXO. You quickly called him Sehun "Anyeong Sehun-oppa...Everything is alright? How about Luhan? He is not answering my phone calls, what happened to him?!" you asked. Sehun is kinda shocked "Um..He is alright here, since when is he not answering your phone calls?" he asked. "Last 2 days? I don't know!" you looked like startled. "He is here, but we haven't find any wrong with him. He is on the room for hours typing on his laptop about the company plans for 2013, he seemed to be busy" Sehun explained.

*And that is his excuse? How about wasting 1 minute to text me..So I should stop worrying about him.* you thought. "Can I talk to him please?" you asked to Sehun. "Arasso, I will visit him on the room" sehun said. After Sehun went on the room, he is not there anymore. "Oh, he left?" sehun wondered. "Yeah, he left and went at their company" Kris replied while reading some celebrity magazine. "I didn't even saw him leaving" sehun said. "I'm sorry Princess, he left and went to their company..He will be back soon.." sehun explained. "Really? He might be really busy then...Thank you Sehun-oppa...Please greet EXO from me..see you soon" you said. "Yeah, we all miss you and take care, Ummmm what happened to Minjung? Did something happened?" Sehun asked. "No? Thanks God, I think she decided to not do it...She didn't disturb me these days" you said. 

"Really? That's rare to her..Nice to hear that, she came back on her senses" Sehun said. "I think so, but I think she already forgot about it" you replied. "If she will talk to you again, call me" sehun offered. "Thank you oppa, but it's okay, I decided to fight for Luhan-oppa..Incase she will do it..then let it be, I will fight for him until the end" you said while smiling.

"Really? But Princess.....Are you sure? I mean that's dangerous and the other members will get mad if----" sehun was cutted off. "I'm sorry Princess, I'm just worried about you. But follow what you decided..We will be with you." sehun added. "Sorry oppa and thank you for worrying...I don't want to lose Luhan-oppa...If I chose over, I will choose Luhan more than revealing my identity" you said.

"You really love him..right?" he asked. You didn't answered *Yes I love him so much* you thought in your mind. "So I need to hang up now, Anyeong Princess Minhee." sehun said. "Anyeong Sehun-oppa" you replied.

*Atleast I heard her lovely voice...What Luhan-hyung is doing and he couldn't answer her calls?* sehun thought.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0EE3Am0sdk (Hurt - Ali Instrumental)

You waited for him to call, you waited for a text. *Did he totally forget me? Minhee, you are being so selfish nowadays..He is really busy with his work..* you tried to cheer up yourself. 

After days passed, School is gonna resume again and you can wait to see and talk with the boys, specially Luhan. While him...He does not know how to approach you. Minjung has been always at the dorm with him, The boys feels strange to him because he has the theory of being annoyed of Minjung. "There is something with Luhan hyung..." kai said while he sipped on his orange juice made by D.O. Sehun feels more uncomfortable with the situation, he already said that you are calling him, but he didn't even cared, that Sehun feels. 

When Minjung left, Sehun talked with him. "Luhan-hyung...Is there anything? Did you called Minhee?" Sehun asked. 

"I will meet her tomorrow" Luhan simply said. "But hyung, she is worried about you" sehun said. "I'll talk to her" Luhan said and left.

After 2 weeks of holiday vacation, it's time to start School again. Students are lazy to wake up this morning, but this is different for the princess. She wake up with excitement because she is gonna see EXO and Jimin, she missed studying and stay at the library for hours. *I'm gonna meet oppas, and Luhan oppa ofcourse* you brightly smiled, carried your bag and left.

You didnt had much sleep last night because you prepared yourself for the upcoming exams and thinked about Luhan..

You waited the boys at the underground parking lot, where they frequently arrive. You spotted the white limousine and smiled widely. "Oppas!!" you waved. The boys noticed and they went out from the limousine as fast as they can to hug you. "How are you Princess noona?" chanyeol asked. They are all happy for meeting you this morning. "You waited here for so long noona?" tao asked. "Not that..." you answered. "It's nice to see you all--" you said but you didn't saw Luhan around. "Hm...Where is my Jagiya?" you asked. 

The boys looked around "He was here..." lay said softly. "We will find him arasso? Maybe he just wanted to pee" xiu min said.

You sighed. *There is something happening....It's confirmed* your eyes are teary. So run upstairs to find him but you cant find everywhere. After running everywhere, you spotted him with a lady at a silent corridor "Luhan oppa!" you smiled and run towards to hug him. Luhan's eyes widened at the moment you hugged him, he froze and can't move. He didn't even hugged you back.

You noticed and release the hug. "Oppa..." you said and looked at the lady and it's Minjung. You looked back to him "Oppa, is there something wrong? I missed you Oppa...I know you were busy with your works but atleast you texted me so I can calm down." you said.

The boys came after running to find you. "There she is" suho said. Luhan can't look into your eyes, he is guilty to himself *You don't deserve this princess......I wanna hug you so tight too..I love you so much. But....I should do it for you* he thought.

You looked down and cried infront of him. Sehun wanted to go and comfort you so much but the boys didn't let "Calm down Sehun...We need to know what's going on between them" suho said with his gloomy face. 

"I'm sorry Minhee............But I can't pretend anymore." Luhan straight said. You looked up with a suprised look. 

"I.....can't....pretend... That I love you and I want to be your man. It sickens me" he said. Your entire heart is destroyed, you couldn't believe on what he said at the first place, you couldn't accept it. 

''It's just a task to do, no more, no less''. he said. "I just planned this because you are the princess, I have the task of taking care of you, so I brought up being in a relationship with you. That will be easier, but now...I don't want to, I'm annoyed at you ever since I met you, you are just the girls around here...Only cares about theirselves." he added.

You cried more and couldn't take his words.  ''You're a fool' ' you blurted. The other members were shocked on what Luhan said. "How could you!----You are ridiculous!" you walked out and run away from them crying.

Minjung was totally shocked, Luhan looked at Minjung with anger *It's all your fault, b*tch* he wanted to smash her face into the wall.

Sehun run towards Luhan and punch him so hard. He fell on the floor so hard "You are the most stupid person I ever met!" sehun shouted. The boys tried to calm him down "Now It was my turn to punch you, how painful are your words to the princess!" he was so angry.

Luhan touched his bleeding lips and he accepted it, his eyes were teary. *I deserve this...* he thought.

"We are dissapointed with you Luhan." kris said. They all left him. "Luhan oppa, gwenchana?" minjung asked.

 

[a/n]: OUCH THAT HURTS! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! click this link for support --> UPVOTE FOR "WHEN FATE STRIKES ON A PRINCESS"