Discovering Her Life

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

''Mr. Taehun, you have a letter from Seoul'' the police handed him an envelope. He took it and wonder who it was, and it's Suho the leader of EXO group. The letter says:

            Greetings Mr. Taehun! I hope you are in a good condition there, just have faith! We don't wanna dissapoint you but...We can't find your lost daugther. Yes, and this is shameful to us sir. We tried our best finding her and the result was nothing, I think she is hiding so much. Can you please reveal her name? and we will take care of her. Thank you and we will be waiting for your reply. --Suho

 

Suddenly, Mr. Taehun laughed *Silly boys, It's the girl you always followed,talked and praise*. Mr. Taehun knows about it because he send his servant to see what EXO was really doing when he asked the task and they were trying hard to help him. *It's time to reveal you, Elizabeth my princess, I can see that you can be happy with them* he thought and start writing a letter for EXO.

 

Classes were done for today and you reminded yourself to go at your work ''Kyungsoo Press'' to have a next week issue. ''Ji Min, i have to go the other way, not at home because for work''. you said. ''Arasso. Take care!'' ji min said while sipping her orange juice.

 

You went in, and same atmosphere, the workers are busy for the next issue of the newspaper. You went inside your own office and start doing some paragraphs. When someone knocked. ''Ms. Minhee, can you extend your time because it's a special edition of the newspaper next week..do you agree?'' one of the manager asked you. You innocently nodded. ''You should do 10 paragraphs arasso?'' he said. ''Boh?'' you were shocked and the same time tired. ''Yes, I know you can do it, just submit after you finished'' he said and left.

 

*I have exams for tomorrow. Omg, double shift today.. Hopefully I could finish this earlier, Hwaiting Minhee!'' you cheered yourself.

 

After long hours, it's already 12:13am and it's already midnight. One worker spotted you sleeping with head down on your table. ''Ommo, she fell asleep, poor lady'' the worker scotted near the papers and she said that you are done with the articles. ''Minhee, minhee'' she was patting you to wake up.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHlC0ruc1WA (It's me - to the beautiful you ost)play it <3

''Nevermind don't wake her up'' luhan said which make the girl scared.

''OMMO!'' she touch her chest from luhan ''Master.'' she bowed and luhan smiled. ''I'll bring her home'' he offered.

''Jeongmal? you know her?'' she asked.

''Yes, she's mine'' luhan said *What comes in your mind luhan?* he thought.

 

He carried you as a bridal style and headed to the parking lot while the worker followed ''Master, I didn't know you had a girlfriend'' she said. Luhan stopped ''I was kidding, it's not real'' he smiled. He brought you to the passengers seat infront. ''Take care of her articles, thank you'' he said to the worker.

 

He put seatbelt on you and stared at your sleepy face. *Grumpy, is so tired*.

He started the engine and drive.

You suddenly woke up and got shocked ''Where I'am?!'' you looked at the driver and it's Luhan.

''Why I'm here? what happened?'' you asked as if someone is catching your breathe.

''Yahh! calm on! You fall asleep at the office. This Grumpy is so lazy'' he joked.

''I fell...asleep?! what time is it?!'' you asked.

''It's 12am already, and your works are done!'' he said.

''Ahh, phew'' you said.

''So, where is your house'' he asked. ''I hope now, I can know where you live'' he added.

You are really tired and you couldn't walk because your so sleepy.

''Ahhhmmm, gonna show you the way'' you scoffed.

You talked, you laughed with him. You never felt this happiness when your beside with him.

 

''Here we are'' you said it in glee.

Luhan went down the car and expected a mansion but, it's a plain house. You suddenly looked down.

''I'm sorry.. I'm not rich like you'' she said.

''Nahh! it does not matter'' he took your hand and went infront the door. He saw that there are no lights.

''There are no people inside?'' he said.

You just opened the door and saw umma and appa are not yet back you sighed.

''Come in'' you offered.

Luhan looked around the house ''It's a pretty small house'' he said and you smiled. You brought out some juice for him to drink. You saw a letter on the table

 

''My princess! we cooked for you some of your favorite food! hope you'll like it!'' You smiled and quickly hide the paper because luhan might see the ''princess'' thingy. *It's better to be safe Minhee*.

 

Luhan wandered around the living room and he noticed a family picture of you with leegak-appa and umma.

''Where are your parents?'' he asked.

''Uhmm.. they are at the other home, it's because of their products'' you said.

''And you don't get mad on that?'' he asked.

''Why should I?'' you said.

*This girl is so unique, so kind*. he thought.

''I can't accept that you lived alone! I'll send your one friend to sleep with you!!'' he demanded.

''Chill..Umma and appa is visiting this place too dont worry'' you said.

''Go sleep now!''he demanded again.

''Yahh!'' you laughed. ''Ok i will''

 

You wear your pajamas '' Are you not going home?'' you said.

''You're cute with pajamas'' he blurted.

''Yah!'' you shouted.

''Ok, get in the bed now'' he offered.

''Yah! how about you?'' you asked.

''How about me? why? do you want to share your bed?'' he asked

''BOOOHHH?! Noooo!'' you covered yourself with blanket defensively.

He laughed and ruffled your hair ''Goodnight''.

''Sleep then I'll go home'' he lied.

''Arasso'' you pouted ''Take care going home'' you added and closed the lights.

Luhan closed the door and planned to sleep at the table. *Her life is not easy*

*I'm your guardian for tonight Minhee*. he smiled and sleep too.

 

 

[A/N]: OMG, SO CARING LUHAN <3

NEW HAIRSTYLE <3 I LOVE IT

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3