Hey you!

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

"Come in, Mr. Luhan" the teacher approached him and welcome him. Luhan smiled. *Omg, these students are really nerds*. he stare at the students with eyeglasses.

"Sir, where would you like to sit?" the teacher asked. "Simple. I want there" he pointed at your seatmate.

*BOH?!* your mind is about to explode at the moment. "Okay, Ms. Jae (seatmate) you can transfer another sit" the teacher demanded. You seatmate transfered another place to sit.

*How can the teacher follow the devil's will?*. you thought. He sat next to you and felt uncomfortable, awkward. *Is this just a dream? this devil beside me as my classmate in this section?*. Every student has single chair and a table but Luhan was just right next to you

*I came here for you my princess, I will be with you for hours to guard and protect you* he looked at you being busy writing some essays.

*It is fine that we don't talk, as long as you are in a safe place..I'm already happy with it*. he thought.

 

Flashbacks.

"Sir, may I transfer at the A-1 section please." he said on his teacher.

"Sorry, Mr. Luhan but this section is designated for you" the teacher replied. "I'll promote you sir, to a higher level IF, you allow me. Sir being one of the instructors of the school is your dream,right?" he said.

His teacher was thinking about it when Luhan blurted "Plus high salary than you receive being a teacher only". he tapped the table waiting for his reponse.

Luhan is known as the only son of one of the richest business, people can easily say 'yes' to him. "Mr. Luhan, if you just failed at that section, it's not my fault" he agreed on luhan's plan. 

"Thank you sir! I will study hard. I talk to the principal" he smiled.

*For you princess, for you.*

(end of the flasback)

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9w4P53X0Ro (Hey U - Big ost)

Classes has started and you can't focus well because you keep checking Luhan without him noticing. *Minhee! focus!! It's the guy who ignores me, for no reason. Come on*

In some hours passed, classes ended and it's time to go home. Luhan quietly waited you outside the classroom, as you zipped your bag and ready to go. You went out and gasped at Luhan. "Ommo" you cupped your mouth from gasping.

He grabbed your wrist and run going out the campus. "Hey! Stop it, Ji min will wait for me!! yahh!" you tried to let go of him.

He brought you at the Private Garden of the school. The sunshine from the cloud is about to leave the place. You stare at him as he do.

Luhan hugged you. You gasped again. "Yah..Luhan-oppa." you mumbled and get nervous at the moment.

"I missed you" he hugged you tighter and leaned on your shoulder.

*Sweet God, what is this? is this really happening?* you lost your mind totally. 

"Why you ignored me?" you asked him while he was still hugging you. He smiled. "Grumpy it's not your fault" he release the hug and ruffle your hair.

*I ignored you because...I can't fight...like Sehun* he thought.

"Pabo!" you mocked him. "I don't understand you sometimes." you added. "Wae?" he looked at you. "You talk to me, then later, you will ignore me." you pouted.

"There are things that you will never understand Minhee" he explained. "I'm worried maybe I hurted you or something, just speak up" you said.

"Arasso! I'm sorry" he said. You smiled. "Arasso!".

The atmosphere is romantic and calm, the wind sways with the trees. A perfect evening to start with. *What is this feeling Minhee?* you thought and hold your chest, Luhan notice it. "Why? is there something?" he asked worriedly.

You silently gasped when he leaned a abit. "It's nothing" you looked away.

Luhan hold his chest too. "I some kind feel that too..." he glanced at you.

You stared at him like there is no tomorrow. *What? That's impossible, do we have heart disease now?*.

"What's with your chests?" suho came with the other members.

Luhan and you gasped. "Uhmm nothing" luhan said. "Hyung! Are you filming with Minhee a movie?" baekhyun joked.

"Ani, baekhyun-oppa" you disagreed.

"I heard our Luhan tranfered classroom" kris said. Sehun was shocked *I wonder where it is.*

"To Minhee's section?" xiu asked. Luhan nodded "Yes."

*At the princess?* Sehun's whole system exploded. *Why? What is the reason?*. he wondered.

"Nice one Luhan, you are clever enough". suho praised him.

"Why?" you asked. Suho forget about being 'careful' with his words. He can't talk and looked at Sehun.

"We want you to be sure that you are doing the paper works" sehun lied. *Aish, what she will think now?*.

"Arasso! Oppas, don't worry because I do my work, you can fire me if you want to" you offered.

"Aniya Minhee, we just wanna be sure" suho lied again.

"Noona, we will never ever change you as our secretary and our sister!" chanyeol gleed. You grinned like a child.

"So let us go at the coffee shop" chen said.

The 12 boys and you went at the coffee shop. You ordered hot chocolate and not coffee because you clearly don't want coffee.

The barista stared at you awkwardly because you are with 12 boys. You made a face-palm *That look makes me feel embarassed.*

EXO brought the limousine and drive you going home. "Anyeong Minhee! Call us if you need help arasso?" sweet baekhyun patted your head. "Gomawo" you bowed.

Luhan was the last person to get out from your house. He approached you "Give me your handphone". he demanded.

"Boh?" you asked. "Please" he smiled. "Arasso!" you took your handphone from your pocket.

He was typing his number on your phone and took your handphone number. "Here, call me when you need help" you handed your handphone.

He is about to leave and said "And..take care" he said it in calm tone. That words lingered on your heart.

"You too" you mumbled.

 

 

[A/N]: Luhan has your number!! LOL :)) COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! It wont bite you^^ haha