Tao's Noona

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

You woke up early and saw yourself at the desk infront of your books. *Did I fell asleep while studying?*. You went at the bathroom to wash up and go for school. You smell tasty heavy breakfast food and remembered that umma and appa have their day-off today. You abruptly smiled. After taking a bath you change your clothes into uniform and headed at the kitchen.

"What my mom cooks today?" you hugged her.

"Some dukbokki for lunch and dinner, I'm sure so missed your mom's food" she pinched your cheeks and handed a bowl "Here is your seaweed soup, eat it all." she said.

"Kamsamnida umma" you politely replied at her. Your dad came in and sit next to you "My princess eats well" he patted your back. You smiled back while eating. "Appa! Please eat too" you took another bowl from the tray and give it to him.

 

It's a wonderful morning to start the day. You wear your jacket and start going at school which is at Gangnam district. At the football field you saw boys already playing football *Students are busy with the sport fest. I hope we don't have practice* you thought.

You went inside the campus and saw students roaming around the corridors. Shouting and hanging out with their own friends. You just headed at the classroom. The classrooms are empty except from a nerd guy. You asked him.

"What's happening?" you asked. He looked at the corridor "It's just the teachers are having an emergency meaning, that means it will take some hours." he stated. "Thanks" you replied.

"You can roam around the whole school, like practice sport and more" he added.

You quickly took your school map from the bag *Let me explore more about this campus*. you smiled and went out, while looking at the map there is written: Judo,Karate,Taekwondo room.

*BOH?! is there Judo place in here? I didn't know about that!* You runed towards the place and saw the some kind of teacher of this sport. (He is not included at the meeting) "Sir, is this place for Judo?" you asked him. He is wearing 'Judogi' (means uniform for Judo).

"Yes, I'm the teacher for this, why? do you wanna apply?" he asked.

"Basically, I'm already a black belter. I want to train in here" you said. "Oh your welcome, just fill this registration later to be a member of this club" he handed a paper. 

He took new Judogi from the closet and handed it to you. "This is your uniform, you can come whenever your mood likes" he said. "Thank you sir" you bowed.

You change your clothes into Judogi and went out. You went inside the Room and your jaw dropped at the moment, it's a luxurious judo room! Complete set of things about karate and more.

One karate girl approach you calling for a round. You make your judo moves, she tried to hit you but she failed. You bring her down with a Judo move. "Judo seemed to be interesting" she said.

You help her get up "Sorry if you got hurt or something" you said. She looked at your belt and it's black. "Oh, so your pro already" she said.

You smiled "Not..that" you said.

After talking with her you proceed to do some warm-ups. You tried flying kick and imagined the hunters hunting you. *This is all for them, screw them* you thought.

At the other side of the court Tao and Lay was there too, exercising. It's just Lay sitting on the floor listening to music and imagines his new art, while Tao was doing some Martial Arts moves and when he looked around the place, he saw you doing Judo alone. *Is that Princess Maria Min?* he closed his eyes and looked clear again.

Tao was speechless and poked Lay at numerous times. "Yah! What do you want? Do you know I'm focusing with my new landscape?" lay was annoyed. Tao was still shock.. "Is that the princess?" he whispered a bit.

Lay looked at her too. "O, it's Princess Maria Min" he pointed at her. They got shocked at the moment! A princess knows Judo?

"Noona!!!!" tao shouted. Lay said to call her quietly.

You turned back and saw Tao wearing martial arts uniform. "Ommo! What are you doing here, Tao?" you asked him.

"Obviously noona, im practicing too! I haven't seen you in this place" he looked at your belt. "DON'T TELL ME! are you a black belter?!" he asked excitedly.

"Let me show you" you hold Tao's and you made 'One Arm Shoulder Throw', lay was dumbfounded. "Gwenchana Minhee?" lay asked you.

"You must ask Tao-dongsaeng" you laughed. Tao was smiling. "Noona is a Judo black belter" he mumbled happily.

He stood up and hold your two shoulders.

"I'm the happiest guy on earth! My lovely noona likes martial arts like me" tao squealed like a fanboy.

You laughed. "I didn't know about you learning Martial Arts" you tiptoed ruffled his hair. 

"I guess, Minhee is my ideal type" lay said.

"ME TOOO!!!" tao added.

You laughed. "These oppas are so kind"

"Let's practice Minhee-noona!!" tao shouted.

 

[a/n]: COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! THANKS FOR READING! TAOHEE MOMENTS :))