New Job

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

"Dont make any foolishness...my princess, arasso?" your mom said. She knows your attitude, that if you want you will do anything.

*I can't promise you that umma, I can't see you suffering with appa" you thought. You nodded and went upstairs, you will study for the exam tomorrow.

*But when I get the salary from writing articles? Aish, it dosent fit. I'm gonna find tomorrow* thought and went back reading your book.

Morning. You woke up from appa's voice, you heard them agruing. You tried to hear.

"You should not buy other things, just food! Taehee, we are in shortage already." your appa said.

"We don't only need food for everyday! We need the things like toothpaste, shampoo and we need to pay the bills for water and the electricity!" you mom replied.

"I should find a job too! And you better stay at the vegetable stand or else nothing will happen to our lives!" your appa shouted.

You can't hear them fighting, you are tearing up. *It's better to find later* you thought.

---

At school. You went at your locker and took some notebooks, Sehun and Kai was just near you "Goodmorning Minhee" sehun greeted. You bitterly smiled "Sehun..oppa, Kai oppa, Anyeong" you waved.

"You look tired Minhee.." kai said. "Ani, I'm fine...I think I should go at the classroom and review" you smiled.

"Goodluck" sehun smiled.

You went inside and saw Luhan reading, it makes your day abit better. He looked up "Anyeong Minhee" Luhan took your notebooks and put on your table. "Oppa it's fine" you said.

No one was still at the classroom except you and Luhan. He touched your upper cheeks. "You look sleepless Minhee.." his voice was so mezmerizing while he look into your eyes.

"I was reviewing yesterday oppa" you said. *It's like I didn't had enough sleep because of thinking, I'm mentally exhausted* you thought.

Suddenly your nerd classmates came in "OMMO!" your classmates reacted. You and Luhan looked at them. "What is the problem?" luhan said and he looks like innocent child.

"That people we ship in this classroom!" they replied and some closed the door.

"She is mine" luhan said and pulled you near him. Your nerd classmates squealed "So sweet!" "They look good!" they said.

You can't help but smile. Suddenly the teacher came and everyone was panicking and sit on their places. You giggle and look at Luhan. He smiled too.

You are having exams and it you find it easy same like Luhan, he studied hard for this exam.

After doing exams, you had class for hours, lunch and it's time to go home. Luhan approached you "What do you want for this afternoon?" he asked.

You were thinking. "Do you want to meet with other EXO members?" he asked cheerfully. You stopped from walking and looked at him.

"Oppa, is it fine to not go with you? I should do something" you said. "Really? I can go with you" he offered. "It's fine oppa..I can by myself.. it just" you said.

"It just? You want privacy?" he asked. You nodded "I'm sorry oppa" you smiled. He lay his fingers through your smooth hair "Take care arasso? If you need something, just tell us" he said.

You smiled. "I need to go" you waved at him. Xiu min and Suho was running going to Luhan "Where is the princess going?" suho asked.

"She wants to be alone, so..I give her some privacy" luhan sighed. "I hope she will be fine" xiu min said.

"She looks fine" luhan said. "Okay, let's respect the princess will" suho said.

You are alone walking and you don't know where to go. *Where I'am going now?* you thought. *A-ha in Myeongdong! There are many shops for me to get hired* you smiled and went there.

Busy people, busy place. You went finding and you saw a coffee shop "Is there any job to do here? Like cleaning plates or something?" you asked to the manager. "Sorry we are already full here" the manager said.

You sighed and proceed to other shops but failed. It's getting dark and still you can't find a new job.

*What will happen for the next months if I couldn't find* you were giving strength to yourself.

You are passing by a cafe-restaurant theme and you read a note outside 'Hiring new Workers'. You didn't hesitate to come in.

People are eating and some are chilling with their coffee. The waiter approached to you "May I help you." he said.

You are nervous "I read something about hiring new workers, where can I find the manager of this cafe?" you asked.

"There is nothing problem with that, he is there inside" the waiter pointed the door.

You bowed "Thank you so much" you bowed.

You continued walking through the manager's room. You knocked "Come in" he said, you opened and saw the busy manager.

"Good evening" you bowed. He stood up and bowed too. "What can I help you?" he asked politely.

You smiled. "Um...I want a job here" you said.

He noticed that you are still a schoolgirl because of your uniform. "Are you serious? Your age seemed to be not appropriate for this job" the manager said.

"I can clean the dishes and clean everything here! I begged sir! I need to work hard for my parents, I wanna help them...I've been here around for 5 hours finding a work. I will not give up until I will be accepted" you said.

The manager is thinking. "You are a student, can you handle it? And we need the permission of your parents" he said.

"No sir! There is no need to have permission from parents, I can.." you said while pleading.

The manager is thinking twice, he was touched by your words. He suddenly raise up his hand and wait for the handshake. "I hope you can do it well, we are offering a good salary" he said

You couldn't believe it, you are startled "Than..Thank you sir! I will do my best" you handshaked with him.

"I can come here after classes" you said. "You can start tomorrow and do well" he said.

"Thank you once again, manager!" you smiled and left.

 

UPVOTE FOR "WHEN FATE STRIKES ON A PRINCESS" <-- click for your support ;)