What's going On?

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

Still...you can't believe it was Lu Han your heart is beating more than a cheetah running. Your knees are about to give up because it's getting weak. You can't understand that feeling when you see Lu Han, he was staring at you too and it makes it more worst. You suddenly went away from his hands, as he stared on the girls who bullies the victim.

''Don't dare to touch her or else'' lu han said it with anger.

''Yes, luhan-oppa'' the girls was scared enough and ran away.

Lu han was with D.O when he saw you being bullied too. ''Minhee-sshi gwenchana?'' d.o asked you.

''Yes, I'm fine'' you nodded at him. ''Tsktsk, I know this plan would make it worser'' d.o said.

''I think we should stop this...'' Lu han replied.

''But thanks God! Minhee was not hurt'' d.o smiled at you.

You smiled, and looked at the girl victim ''Gwenchana? maybe we should bring you at the clinic'' you asked her.

''It's fine and thank you for defending me...'' she stood up, smiled at you and left.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtTOmmJRoKc (i like the rain - love rain instrumental ost)

''D.O gonna see you later'' he grabbed your hand and ran away going to your classroom.

''Yah! What are you doing?!?!'' you said.

He closed the door of your classroom....The classroom was empty because it's breaktime.

 

Both hearts are beating..

*Just ignore me Lu Han*

*She's mad at me*. 

You both stared awkwardly...

''Okay..Minhee I can't leave you..'' he said and that words lingered on your ears.

''Why? you...are...ignoring..me'' you mumbled.

''Just stop messing up with those girls arasso?!'' he talked like he was your appa.

*Minhee because I care for you*.

''I felt pity on the girl because she was being hit by girls!'' you defend yourself.

''They are dangerous okay?'' he calmed.

You suddenly turned back on him and pouted. 

''What's the problem? Grumpy.'' he asked.

You pouted and looked down. ''Did I do something that makes you ignore me?'' you asked.

''Nothing.'' lu han answered.

''Boh? I was just worried because maybe I did-----'' you were cutted of by luhan

''Because it's dangerous for you'' he smiled that brings you to heaven..

*What? dangerous why?*

''Just figure out by yourself why it's dangerous for me to be friends with you,specially when you are not my relative'' lu han said.

''Ara..sso, now I understand'' you said.

''I'm leaving'' then he leaned towards your ears and said. ''I'll be there'' he whispered on your right ear, you felt that your whole system will die now. You wondered what he meant when he said ''i'll be there'', you just stared how he leaves from the classroom. Your cheeks are red as tomatoes and you were sweating at the moment you were like dumbfounded by him...yes him. As you were staring at him, some of your nerd classmates went inside the classroom and saw you looking dumbfounded or dead.

''Hey, are you fine?'' they tapped you.

You came back on your senses ''Uh..yes, I was just like....meditating?'' you said.

They looked each other ''Uhmm...okay'' they went to their seats and grabbed their books to read.

*You pabo Minhee*. you scold yourself.

 

After 30 minutes, classes started and your classes was having physics/science class. You were still not at your senses and that makes you think how weird because you were thinking the guy you wouldn't be thinking right now.

*What's happening with you Minhee?! focus on your lessons for god's sake*.

His beautiful face flashed again on your thoughts.. *Aish!!!!* you hit your table which make the whole class to stare to you. '' What's the matter?'' the teacher asked you. ''Sir it was accident, I'm sorry'' you said and lied at the same time. You felt embrassed, and the non-nerds from your class scoffed and you just pouted at the moment. *It's all your fault Lu Han.* you thought and focus to your lessons again.

 

After 3 hours of classes, it's time to go home. You zipped your bag and headed to your locker, you opened the locker to leave some books which are not needed today, you didn't noticed that your keys at home fell on the floor because you were busy organizing your locker. Sehun saw everything including your keys, he picked it up slowly but then you closed your locker and you left. 

He runed to reach you, you felt a touch on your shoulder and turned back. 

''Oh..Sehun-sshi'' you said.

He didn't speak and handed your keys. You were shocked that your keys was on his hands.

''Why are keys to you?'' you asked.

He didn't speak and just looked at the floor.

''Ah...kamsamnida'' you bowed and get the keys ''It fell right?'' you asked him and he just nodded.

''Kamsamnida once again'' you bowed and he left.

*He is acting weird*. you thought and proceed to leave and find for Ji Min.

 

.: Sehun POV :.

I'm sorry Minhee but I lose my confidence to talk to you, I don't know what I'm feeling.... Before I can talk to you straight but now, I've lose it again.

 

(end of sehun pov)

Everyone knows that Sehun is a quiet type of person, and he can't easily express his feelings generally. No one from the EXO members know more about him, but Lu Han his bestfriend knows it all. Eversince they were kids, they used to be buddies until now. He dosen't have confidence on himself sometimes and Lu han is there to cheer him up.

 

You brought out your handphone to contact where is Ji Min. 

You calling Ji Min:

''Where are you?'' you asked.

''Just wait for me outside, I'm just stalking someone important'' she said.

''Arasso.'' you said and hang-up the conversation.

*She's stalking someone?* you thought.

After some minutes she come hurriedly ''I'm sorry Minhee! I'm gonna treat you some dukbokki on our way don't worry'' she said and pulled you to stand and go.

 

 

Sehun was watching you from afar...

 

[A/N]: Thanks for reading and SUBSCRIBING! I'M SO HAPPY :')

I CAN ACCEPT NEGATIVE COMMENTS (JOKE,OUCH)

I LOVE YOU ALL! I PROMISE :*