EXO's House and the Start of the School Year

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

(Party to be continued)

''Luhan are you not going to stand up?'' Chen asked. He noticed the Luhan was sitting the whole time ''Let me stay here for a while, I'm really tired from my paper works about the business'' Luhan answered.

Luhan is with Lay who is just sitting down, while the others are socializing with their visitors. ''Uhm, Luhan-gege you're not planning to talk with your visitors?'' Lay asked. ''No. There is next time and I should rest for school tomorrow, we shouldn't be late tomorrow''

''Hmmm... Where we will be living?'' Lay asked.

Luhan smiled and said. ''To our huge house in Korea, do you remember?''. ''Really? that's nice to hear. That house is a paradise to me.'' Lay was excited.

''I know'' Luhan replied.

It's already 23:30pm and the party finished earlier than they expected, time to go home.  ''We will meet at our house arasso? Just follow where my porsche goes.'' Suho demanded to them.

''Yes, let's go home!'' Sehun's glee flows over.

 

(exo's house in Korea)

They all arrived together and look at the house. ''Yeah, nice one! Daebak!'' Chanyeol shouted.

''We will be living all together!'' Everyone was happy but then... ''I'm sorry to distruct you masters but, Luhan's parents suggested to live by his own, seperated with all of you'' the butler said.

''What? But we are not complete without Luhan'' Sehun hissed.

Everyone was sad about the news but Luhan suddenly smiled at them. ''Don't worry I'll be talking with my mom now''. he took his i-phone and hit her mom's number.

''Hello, Luhan'' you mom answered his phone call.

''Mom, hello. Uhmm, I just want a request from you, can I live with my friends? please?'' Luhan begged.

''Luhan. I guess you can't sleep well there and no one would take care of you, you know I'm just worri--'' mom said.

''There is nothing to worry mom, I'm old enough to handle myself, Please mom'' he pouted and pleased her mom.

After a long pause ''Just promise me to take care of yourself! arasso?''

''Thanks mom, I promise and I won't dissapoint you.'' Luhan promised.

''What did your mom said?'' Tao asked.

''Let's go inside'' Luhan said. ''Yey!'' sehun put his shoulders to him. They went inside and they were amused with the interior design. 4 butlers/maids greeted them. ''Welcome masters'' they all bowed. ''We only have 4 butlers because I think we can handle everything now'' Kris said. The rooms are divided to four rooms. Three each people.

''Im gonna announce your roomates!'' Suho caught everyone's attention.

''Xiu Min, Baekhyun and Chanyeol . The other room will be Lay, D.O and Me . The other room will be Chen, Lay,Tao and Kai . This room will be for Lu Han , Sehun and Kris. Do you agree?'' Suho asked to them.

''Yes! nice one hyung!'' Chanyeol said.

''Everything is settled now'' Chen said.

''Masters, your uniforms for tomorrow'' One of butlers handed them each.

''WOW! I look like a kid here.'' Kai blurted. ''It's beautiful'' D.O said. ''Masters don't worry about the sizes, they are already settled for you'' the butler said.

''Thank you'' Luhan politely thank him.

''So! let's sleep? I'm really sleepy'' Tao said while yawning. ''Maknae feels sleepy now'' Sehun said it too.

''It's sleeping time now, is it fine leader kris?'' Suho asked. ''Yeah, leader suho'' he responded.

 

.: Your POV :.

''Minhee! I'm back'' appa and umma came from their work.

''Umma! Appa! your back! I missed you'' you said.

Umma handed a bag. ''What's this umma?'' you asked. ''It's your complete uniform, we went to buy it with appa'' umma said. ''Really? Woah! Thank you for this!'' you hugged them. ''Just be good at school arasso? We want the best for you.'' umma is tearing up.

''My princess should study well, get over with your past, you will suceed.. Umma from heaven dosen't want you to cry'' appa said.

You were tearing up too ''I wish she was here also with appa, seeing me happy with Lee-gak appa and Taehee umma.

''Okay, let's stop this drama! Princess Minhee should see her beautiful uniform'' she said while wiping her tears.

You opened the bag and saw a maroon skirt, long sleeve, a vest and a school jacket. The logo was at the left ''SM INSTITUTE EDUCATION HIGH'' 

''Wow umma'' you were awed. ''Sleep now and wake up early for school! Goodnight'' she kissed your cheek.

''Thank you umma, rest well'' you answered.

---

Morning.

''Princess Minhee..wake up'' appa is waking you up. ''Appa.. I'm still sleepy'' you said and went back to sleep.

''No.. for now on you're not a princess! Wake up Minhee! You will be late at the first day of school'' appa said. ''Ara..arasso'' you stood up and wash your face at the bathroom.

After that you wear your school uniform

''It suits you!'' umma said.

You put a bit face powder and strawberry chapstick, just simple as that. You took your school bag and headed outside your house.

''Are you sure you can go by yourself?'' appa said.

''Yes appa, I'll be careful'' you said.

''Goodluck'' umma said. 

You arrived safe at school by using public bus. ''This is it Minhee! Do your best!'' you said it in low tone.

You went inside and they were bunch students using their own uniforms, they were talking, chuckling along the corridors. You look around the place, its a paradise. You wondered what classroom your should be. But something caughts your eyes. Some students are like flock seagulls at a place. They were busy looking something.

You went to the flock of students. ''Yah! stop pushing me'' a girl scolded you. ''I'm sorry'' you bowed. You saw them sitting on a sofa.You can hear girls says;

''Oppa, there are possibilities for us to date?'' 

''Oppa! let's go to my resort and have fun please!''

You went a bit nearer and you saw.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ujy6_jdnCGI (play this)

 

Your jaw dropped at the same time.

They stood up.

''We need to go in our classes, have a great school year everyone'' Suho the leader said. Everyone was screaming while you remained silent.

But you were amused on them too...