Closer To Me

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

"I like her hyung'' sehun said to Luhan. "I like Minhee" he added.

Luhan couldn't hear what his bestfriend says. "Don't hurt her.'' he suddenly blurted. Sehun stared at him "I wouldn't do that on the Princess".

Until that day, Luhan can't forgot what Sehun said. *I should forget my feelings for her.* he thought.

Seeing you at school makes it harder to forget you. Specially when she got closer to EXO and Sehun.

"Ji min, did you bought some school sports uniform?" you asked her.

"I had one from last year, you?" she replied. "I don't have it yet, maybe I should buy---" your words were cutted of.

"You have one NOONA!" you saw Tao and Chanyeol holding a sports school uniform. "Boh?" you were confused.

"We have one for you noona, it's from EXO" chanyeol said. You accepted it. "Thanks, I'm gonna pay it tomorrow arasso?" you said.

"Aniyo! It's a gift from us" tao smiled. "No, please..Let me pay it tomorrow" you forced them.

Tao and Chanyeol made buing-buing pose infront of you. "please noonaaa" they pleased you.

"Ommo, look at these men. Buing-buing is not for your age!" you chuckled.

"Noona, is not listening to us" tao acted like a child. 

Ji min whispered to you "Don't forget Minhee, that they are Millionaires" she said. "Even though, Jimin.." you said.

"Noona, use it. Because we have training later" chanyeol said. Ji min agreed.

''Arasso! Kamsamnida" you pouted. "Noona is so cute" they squealed.

*Are they fanboying over me??* you look at them in a strange way. They grinned infront of you "Noona, are you inlove with one of the members?" tao asked you.

"Tao dongsaeng'' you patted his head. "You are all lovable, so inlove with all of you" you said.

*Did I looked like a playgirl? aish Minhee, you should think before you speak* you thought.

"Noona, loves us!" chanyeol threw a fist on air.

"I love you like my brothers!" you exclaimed. Chanyeol's face fell "like brothers only?" he sighed same as Tao.

Ji Min whispered to you. "Boom, FRIENDZONED by Minhee" then she chuckled.

You laughed "Yah, Ji Min" you hit her arms lightly.

"Anyeong Minhee, we need to prepare too" chanyeol and tao waved and you waved back with Ji min.

Ji min sighed. "If they can notice me too". "Yah, Ji Min don't be sad! I always talk about you to them" you said.

"Like what?!" she gasped. "Like being a true bestfriend to me, how pretty you are, and how kind you are towards me" you explained and smiled.

Ji Min was touched "Awww, Saranghae bestfriend" she threw her arms to you. You hugged back. 

You went at the room dresser and changed into the Sport uniform. Ji Min was amazed that sports uniform can fit your aura. "Woah, Minhee! Where did you get that face?! It's so beautiful" she was amazed.

"Ji Min I'm just like you" you cheered her up.

You proceed at the basketball field of the school. It was your first time to go at the place. It was huge, luxurious and beautiful. There are bunch of students exercising, running, training inside the field. You tied up your hair into bun and you jogged with Ji Min around the basketball court.

"Oh, it's Minhee!" kai pointed at you. And other (his) girls scoffed. 

"No words for Minhee, she is perfect" baekhyun said.

"Her tied up hair makes her more attractive". chen said.

"Minhee!" Kris called you. You went to them... Everyone was staring at you "What Kris-oppa?" you asked him.

Kris looked around and start pretending "Do your works later, I'm gonna give you more works to do" his left eye winked (a sign of lying).

You looked around the people staring at you. "Arasso, I'll make my best" you bowed and left.

*Wu fan can be sometimes funny. He called me no reason*.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVpidRSiwcM (Secret Garden instrumental ost)

The ball of basketball went towards straight to you, you took it and look for the owner. You saw Luhan running towards you. He wears white jersey which make him more appear handsome, he was sweating from playing basketball. Your heart is beating wild again and couldn't stand it.

"The ball please" he said it in cold tone.

You threw it hard going to him and left *Ugh, I hate him! I do not know what is his problem*.

He chuckled abit knowing that you're in a grumpy state again. He bounced the ball and started playing with his playmates.

The head teacher for sports has arrived and whistled. "Everyone fix a line according to your sections, NOW" he shouted.

You went to your nerdy classmates' line and stood up well. "We want to make you healthy by exercising, SM Institute Education will held a sports' fest this coming month and I want you to train yourselves to be great players, We've already posted the teams last week". the teacher talked at the microphone. 

The exercise class has started and you were sweating alot. EXO can't take their eyes off you because they wanna see if you are doing fine and no troubles.

A girl can see them from afar. *She is EXO's secretary only, what makes them like that?*.

 

After the exercise class was done, you changed your dress and headed at the classroom. You looked haggard and tired. You need to do some EXO works. Suho went inside the classroom and said "Minhee, Kris was just acting that you are doing some works, you can stop it".

You looked up. "But Suho-oppa, I'm your secretary..I should do the works" you mumbled.

He patted your head "Gwenchana Minhee, we are not serious that you are 'our' secretary, remember it's just a roleplay" he cheered you up.

*I planned this, princess because we want to guard you in trouble times and the same time, no one will know that you are the lost princess* he smiled and thought.

"Gomawo..oppa" you said.

No one was at the classroom, Suho left and you were alone. You are scared being alone....It has become your trauma since child, but you fight it. Specially when your mom and dad are not staying at home frequently.

The teacher come inside the classroom. He noticed you. "Ms. Minhee are you cold?" he asked.

You were nervous and trembling. "No sir, I'm fine" you replied.

Your nerd classmates went in the classroom and you sigh of relief.

"Attention class. Please give a warm welcome.." the teacher said and you wondered what it is.

"Please welcome your new classmate." he said and your classmates were wondering who it is.

"Luhan get in". the teacher said.

The name echoed in your mind. You turned back and saw...Him.

 

[A/N]: Thanks for reading! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3