First Snow of the Year (Part 2) + Call us oppa

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

''Thanks, but I myself..I don't find anything special about me'' you said. ''Noona, you just don't believe in yourself...and to us'' tao said.

After the meal you ate with them, you went to rest at the comfy white sofa. Other members went out to play outside the snow resort. Luhan and Sehun was left with you, Luhan is at the other side of the sofa infront of the huge window which can see the snow landscape paradise, he holds the book he was reading from the morning. It was soothing looking him in peace, because it suits him. While Sehun is talking with some investors at the hotel resort. He saw you alone at the couch ''Excuse me'' he said on investors. 

You wanted to seat right next to Luhan but Sehun sat on your sofa. ''Do you want more food?'' sehun asked you. You decided to not seat right next to Luhan..

''Thanks but I'm actually full already'' you smiled.

He ruffled your hair and turned to be a bit messy. You chuckled. ''Are you having fun?'' he asked. ''Yes! I'm so happy'' you respond.

Sehun stood up and went at the hotel's counter and took something. He came back with a flower. ''This is for you'' he handed the beautiful flower.

''Mine?'' you asked. ''Yes, that's a special flower. It grows at the snowy places. I decided to take it for you'' he said. You smiled and accepted it. ''This is so pretty flower, thank you! Sehun-sshi you are the best'' you said it in glee.

*For you princess, that flower resembles you* he thought.

Without knowing Luhan saw everything as he turned back. It makes his heart break as he saw you accepting something from a guy. He turned back to read again, but he can't focus *Aish*.

''Hyung! Luhan-hyung!'' Sehun didn't noticed Luhan was there so he called him. You looked at him, and he looks furious now..His face looks bothered.

''Luhan-sshi! Are you still reading that book?'' you asked him.

Luhan closed his eyes (you and sehun can't notice that because his sofa was turned back). *I can't look at them*

''Sehun'' he stood up and pretended to be alright.

''Come here hyung, you look loner.'' sehun said. Luhan just approach you two and seated right next to you, You are in their middle. ''Hyung, are you having trouble with your project business?'' sehun asked. ''Yes..I should start it right away'' luhan responded.

''Minhee, do you still like to play outside?'' he asked. ''I'm fine, I like to rest now'' you smiled.

Suho and the other members went inside the lobby to ask where the restroom is, to fix theirselves going home.

''They are back already'' luhan said.

You looked at them. ''I think it's time to go home, because Kris-sshi said that they will come back earlier'' you said.

Xiu Min stare at you and waved ''Princ---'' he covered his mouth and look at s.

''Yah! You should be careful on what are you saying!!'' suho scolded him. ''I'm sorry Suho-gege but my tongue slipped'' he explained. ''Thanks to distance, she didn't heard it, i guess'' he said.

''What did Xiu Min-sshi said?'' you asked.

''Nothing Minhee, it's nothing'' sehun said and looked at luhan.

After the boys were finished fixing theirselves. ''Let's all go home!'' kris shouted. You all went inside the limousine started traveling going to Seoul.

''Do you love the place Minhee dongsaeng?'' the lovely leader asked. ''Yes! suho-sshi, thank you bringing me there! It's wonderful'' you said it in glee.

''You looked the Ice Princess in snow'' kai said.

Everyone stared at him. It looks obvious because of the word 'princess'. ''Thanks, Jongin-sshi'' you smiled.

*What a coincidence, please do not mention the 'princess' thingy because I got nervous. But I will show the NOT-NERVOUS princess*. 

''Uhmm, let's all take a rest'' baekhyun said

''Let's sing a lullaby Baekhyun!'' chen said. ''1...2...3'' baekhyun signed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bewParlnTQ (Angel/Into your world - EXO) the theme song! play until this chapter finished.

''Lay on my shoulder'' sehun demands.

''It's fine? to lay...'' you asked. ''Ofcourse'' he smiled and bring your head in his shoulders.

 

Baekhyun and Chen started singing..

 

''This moment feels like I was born as a child who knew nothing
I closed my eyes again in case it would be a dream
You were standing in fron of my desperate self and praying
Just once, I want to walk side by side with you''

 

They sang it beautifully, you were watching them singing like angels. You couldn't believe that they have amazing talents. After the song you clapped ''Daebak! you two have an angel's voices,wow'' you praised Baekhyun and Chen. ''I hope you liked the song'' chen shyly said. ''We will make more songs for you'' baekhyun cheered.

''Uhmm.. Boys..'' you want to get their attention. ''What is it? Minhee..'' kris said it politely.

''I want...to invite to my house..We will eat korean bbq, are you all in?'' you asked.

''JEONGMAL!! I'm in!!'' xiu min threw a fist on air. ''Yes, Ji min it's a honor to have dinner with you'' suho said.

''But...It's only beef and lettuce, then we will cook it. But I think you don't eat that commoner food'' you sighed.

''No, we will eat what our Minhee says! Arasso?!'' baekhyun looked to s.

''We are sometimes picky with foods but that food taste like delicious!'' chen added.

''Just no PORK BELLY'' luhan mocked you. Minhee remembered the moment with you and Luhan before, when he hates grilled pork belly.

''Yeah, luhan hyung is right.'' kai said.

''Don't worry, no pork bellies then'' you smiled.

The car arrived infront of your house as it was said, you invited EXO to have a dinner at your home, so decided to call Ji Min to come at your house.

Your called her from cellphone ''Ji Min..Please come here at home, we have a bbq little party with EXO'' you said.

''BOH?! EXO is at your house?'' she shouted. ''Yes, they are here, jeabal..Please come here, we will have fun! Plus, your favorite guys are here'' you said.

''But I'm at the party of my relative too, Mianhae Minhee, I think I couldn't reach till there.'' she sighed.

''Really? This is so sad...Well then, next time arasso?'' you said. ''Yes! I will definitely'' she said.

 

----

The snow has stopped and it's still cold outside. You planned to grill the beefs up the rooftop. ''I like here! it's so nice'' lay said. ''Wow, so a cute rooftop we have here! Noona's house is the cutest! just like her'' chanyeol pinched your cheeks. ''Thanks'' you replied.

You set a big table to start grilling. ''Minhee! I'm leaving please take care'' your mom shouted from down. ''Arasso umma! please take care too'' you shouted back.

You saw Suho,Kris and Xiu Min holding the bowls of marinated beefs ready to cook.

Sehun was sweeping the snow stuck on the rooftop and Luhan is bringing the dishes from kitchen.

Everyone sitted infront the table and D.O started putting pieces of the beef on the grill. ''This will be a daebak bulgogi'' he said.

''Do you feel cold noona?'' chanyeol asked. 

''No, it's fine Chanyeol-sshi'' you said.

''Wait what? Sshi?'' suho asked and looked into your eyes. ''Yes...wae?'' you wondered.

''Be informal Minhee'' he smiled.

''Yeah hyung is right! Call me oppa'' xiu min demanded. Everyone looked at you. ''Waeyo?'' you looked them back innocently.

''Call us oppa or else no Bulgogi'' baekhyun protectively covered the grill. They were joking you.

''Arasso!'' you smiled. ''Suho-oppa,d.o-oppa,kai-oppa,kris-oppa,chanyeol-oppa,xiu min-oppa,baekhyun-oppa,lay-oppa,chen-oppa,sehun-oppa,Tao-dongsaeng, Luhan...oppa'' you suddenly stopped when it was Luhan's name. You didn't know why it's embarassing to call him like that.

''Noona, even though im younger than you, just call me Tao-oppa'' tao said.

''Arasso! Tao-oppa!'' you grinned.

''Good job Minhee''suho ruffled your head.

The korean bbq's smell was strong and your appetite went stronger and turned to be hungry. You touched your tummy, and Sehun saw it. He took a piece of beef and put it on your plate. ''Eat it'' he said. Your couldn't help but smile at him ''Thank you Sehun-oppa but I can get my own, but thanks'' you said and bite a piece of bbq.

''What was that?'' you heard baekhyun staring at you two.

''I saw something..'' kai smirked with Baekhyun.

''Is Sehun and Minhee a couple?'' they added. Luhan looked at their direction ''You look cute together'' he blurted. You looked at him. ''Yah..oppas, Sehun-oppa is just giving some meat, what's the problem of that?'' you laughed.

''Even our young Sehun is falling for Minhee'' suho said while getting some lettuce.

 

.: Luhan's POV :.

It hurts like hell, what the..Luhan don't act like that. Are you jealous? nah, maybe it's a stupid thinking. And I said the ''you look cute together''? Well yes, they look cute, but I want to be at Sehun's place.

(end of the luhan pov)

 

''Oppas..'' you caught their attention.

''Thank you for the day, it was so nice being with you'' you said. That words touched EXO's heart.

''We want to thank you too, Minhee.'' suho said and the other members agreed.

''Group hug?hyungs and Noona?'' tao said.

''GROUP HUG'' they shouted.

*memorable day Minhee..it was so happy* you thought.

 

While boys are going home. Luhan brought you inside the living room while others are waiting outside.

''Luhan...'' you said.

''There is missing'' he said. ''Luhan-oppa'' you repeated.

''Give me your handphone'' he took your phone and started clicking something.

''What are you doing?'' you said it calmly.

''We exchange phone numbers'' he smiled and ruffled your hair.

 

*Luhan is so random*. You thought and grinned.

 

[A/N]: Please comment and subscribe <3