By my Side

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

Luhan went outside the company building and drove fast with his car. His dad gave sympathy to his son "You shouldn't be harsh to our son, he made his best" he said. "I don't care, if he makes good things then I'm satisfied" his mom replied.

He went at the public fast food which sells some soju. He ordered soju and get things forgotten.

"I want 4 bottles of soju please" luhan said at the ahjumma.

"Young boy...you cannot drink due to your age.." the ahjumma said.

He looked at the ahjumma and took his ID card. "I'm old enough" he showed his id card. The ahjumma left dumbfounded *But he looks like a baby boy* she thought.

The ahjumma gave the soju bottles. "The payment later.." luhan said.

---

"Hyung, it's a already late...Where is Luhan-hyung?" sehun asked suho

"I know right? The drama was done and Luhan is not yet back home..." suho replied and wondering where is he.

"I knew that Kai causes bad influence!" chen joked.

"Come on, chen-hyung. I change abit...Now I'm stick to one" kai smirked. "I wish Kai...I wish it's only one lady.." baekhyun said.

"Jiyeon is not replying now.....Mind me text Krystal now" kai took his handphone and left the two boys. "Tsktsksk" baekhyun scoffed.

Someone called suho's handphone. he answered it. "Hello, Suho.." one lady said. Suho wondered "Uhm..Hello, who is this?" he asked.

"It's Luhan's mom, I want to ask if his at home.." she said. "Oh..Luhan's mom...He is not yet back at home.." suho replied.

"Really? He left earlier here..I'm getting worried now.." his mom said, his dad took her cellphone to talk with Suho.

"How are you doing young man?" his dad said.

"I'm fine sir...How about you?" he asked. "I'm doing fine too. By the way, Luhan is not yet back?" he asked.

"Not yet Sir...We will look for him don't worry." suho said. "Or I could just send some police to find him" his dad offered.

"Noooo, we EXO can do it...We will help you find your son" suho said.

"Where is Luhan?" kris asked. "Lost again." suho replied.

"Okay boys...We should find for Luhan, he is not yet back in this time..So we need to search for him now" suho said.

"Luhan didn't mention me anything that he will be late tonight.." sehun said.

"His dad said that he is pissed-off and went out.." suho explained. "I think he lost his mind by now, I know Luhan...If he is depressed, he will make himself forget his problems by...drinking or watching cinema" sehun said.

"Arasso Sehun...Let's all separate to find Luhan" Kris said.

"Bring your cars and let's find him around our dorm or near at the campus...maybe he is just chilling there." suho said.

"Let's go" the other members shouted.

They all went outside, the butler asked D.O "Where are you all going sir?". "We are going to find for Luhan, you can relax and please organize the living room, it's a bit messy from the drama freaks" he said.

"Yes, sir" he bowed.

They all went with their own cars. They find everywhere for him.. "Luhan answer the phone..." sehun was trying to call Luhan but he don't answer.

After the soju was served to him, he didn't touch it nor drink it. He just simply stare at it *I will not. drink. It will not solve my problems* he thought.

He stood up and leave the payment at the table, the ahjumma noticed it and approached his table "Young boy! You haven't opened these sojus and you will give payment?" she asked.

"It's fine.." luhan said while his going in his car and leave. "Thank you" she replied.

The ahjumma looked at him weirdly. "I knew he was not years old, he is just a lost baby boy" she said and picked the soju's.

*Where I should go now? It's late in the night already*.

Without knowing...He drive where his heart wants to.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQcY-Iooi3k (Lament Love - the moon that embraces the sun ost)

After some minutes he arrived at your house...without knowing...Only his heart. The lights are closed, he looked up.

He doorbelled. You are sleeping, and suddenly wake up from the noise down. *Who is it? Maybe it's the hunters...*. you thought.

You went down and approach at the door, you looked at the hole to see who is it and it's....Luhan.

*Why at this time?* you thought.

You quickly opened the door and suddenly he threw arms into you and hugged you.

"I'm a failure Minhee..." he said. You are kindly shocked specially when he is acting like that. You still don't hug him back.

"What happened?" you asked softly.

"I need your comfort." he said and hugged you tight. "My mom never see my hardwork for all this time" he said.

You understand his situation and slowly hug...him back. "Gwenchana oppa...I'm here to comfort you" those words are slipped.

You sat with him at the sofa. He suddenly lay his head on your legs and fall asleep, by your side. You patted his head.

*Even though he only just said simple phrases, I feel that it's hurtful for him..* you thought.

 

Sehun couldn't find his bestfriend for one hour, he was finding just near your house. *What if he is...at the Princess' house?* he thought and went there.

You fell asleep too and sitting position. 

Sehun arrived at your house and saw lights, he wanted to doorbell but he noticed that the door is left open, he grew nervous.

He slowly went inside...and saw You and his bestfriend. *Luhan.* he looked at you.

 

[A/N]: Thanks for reading lovelies!! <3 COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!

UPVOTE FOR "WHEN FATE STRIKES ON A PRINCESS" <-- click for your support ;)