Wrong Impression

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

[A/N]: I'm back from my vacation since this morning and I'm planning to update today :D Thank you for the supports :*

 

*Aish, this is not my day* you thought while putting your books at your locker.

 

Class ended and you outside the campus and made a deep breath.

*At least class ended now, i need to rest*. you said in on your mind.

While stretching you two arms, you heard screaming ladies inside the campus and you panicked.

 

''OPPPPPAAAAA! you are still handsome after classes!''

''Would you like to be my friend Kai? please? I would do anything you want like'' one guy said.

''Tao! How much was your Gucci sunglasses?'' 

EXO have no response and continued walking. They always think that they are really annoying and even their personal lives are revealed.

 

*Aish, I'm the only one who hates this hobby? It's really annoying*. you thought.

You suddenly covered your mouth-shocked, its because you recognize Lu Han was included to the group.

''OMMO!'' *Is he included there too?* you were shocked. 

*So these 12 boys are maybe bad too*

It's a-bit sunny afternoon and the school building will be closing 21:00pm so you decided take yourself a tour again. You wanted to explore and know this school more better. You wandered at the principal's office (outside), at the big outdoor park, Swimming pool near the school's garden. After exploring the place you decided to pass by the parking lot exclusively for those who have cars.

 

.: Your POV :.

I went at many places here at school alone. and I decided to go at the parking lot to make it easier to go out. While walking, I saw a guy surrounded by some kind of troop/gang. I hide and tried to hear what they are saying.

''So,your the one who makes stories and gossips around school?'' kai said.

''This bastard made a wrong move'' and suho grabbed the guy's collar and stared at him.

''I heard that you were fanboying over me'' baekhyun blurted and laugh.

''You want me to beat you?!'' a husky Tao starts rounding his fist with anger and about to punch the guy.

I cannot see the bullying thing to him and I appeared accidentally. GOD, I was not planning this! I'm gonna be in trouble  Minhee!!

 

''STOP!'' I went out from my hiding place (car)

Suddenly the guy stopped and released the victim. I realized.... IT'S THE EXO GUYS! Oh ma God, from all the gangs why these guys?

 

''Minhee?'' 

''217?''

Lu han and Sehun said and your heart skipped.

I gave them a worry-look. *they know me..*

''217?'' suho asked sehun.

''Nothing bro''. he answered.

''I hate all of you,thank you for saving me sunbae'' the victim stared at me and stood up.

''I'm not gonna stop Kai'' he pointed Kai in a rude way.

''I do not know what your problem on me, homeless'' Kai blurted.

''You don't know me, more when I get angry'' the victim said it face-to-face.

I just gulped at the moment.

''You just rejected the girl I loved the most! You were never sincere with her feelings right? You were only playing with her? HUH!'' he shouted at kai's face. Kai's face remained emotionless.

''I'm sorry but I wasn't doing that! Who is she?'' kai cooly asked him.

''Kim Moogeun'' he answered.

''Tsssss, you know....I never talked to her or I think she never existed from my sight.Maybe she is lying to escape from you.'' kai said.

''And you know...I wouldn't waste my time to those'' kai said while pointing you.

I blurted and I was fumed from anger '' Boh?! Dont ever compare me with those----'' someone cut your words because you stared at laughing Lu Han.

''So, are we already settled with this problem? Look you are wasting my time, I have some works to talk with appa with the broken swimming pool at school'' kai said.

''I'm sorry, I think she is lying I wouldn't do it again and I will clear up the gossips and praise you'' the victim bowed and run.

I remained silent as the guy runs.

EXO turned back on me. 

''What are you staring at?'' I asked.

Suho laughed. ''Silly, you really believed that we are really bad as what you have seen?'' he said.

You just stared at them.

''Sorry, I accidentally mingled with your business here because I gave pity on that guy'' I said.

''That guy was bothering us from the start and we decided to scare him with something'' Tao winked at her.

''Don't worry, we are not harmful persons'' chanyeol smiled.

''I bet you are just new here'' kris said, while you looked up causing his height.

''I'm leader Suho, this is Kai, D.O, Chanyeol, Sehun, Baekhyun'' they all waved except for Sehun who only stares at you.

''I'm Kris and we are all Chinese in here, Lay, Xiu, Tao,Chen and Lu Han'' They gave their ''hellos'' except for Lu han who is smirking-angel.

A bodyguard calls them.

''We should leave now, we prepared dinner for all of you'' he said.

''I hope they cooked pasta!'' baekhyun said.

''Sorry, we will be leaving......youlook cute'' chanyeol said.

I blushed slightly ''no, im not'' I made a ''no'' hand gesture,because I don't really find myself as like that.

''We will leave now, anyeong!'' xiu min waved his hand.

''Goodbye and I'm sorry'' I said and bowed shyly to everyone.

You just saw Lu Han smiled at me. 

They all left and I smiled for no reason.

 

I went home and I ate with Umma and Appa dukbokki!

''How was your first day of school?'' umma said.

''It was nice umma, the school is really huge and the teachers are intelligent'' I said.

''How about the students? are they friendly?'' appa asked.

''There are really naugthy and noisy, some loves studying and they are all rich appa'' I explained to him.

''I hope they won't bother you, just think that you are more powerful than them'' he responded.

''Appa, I can defend myself'' I said.

''Go rest my princess, we are heading to our wet market stand to clean'' umma said.

''Can I help?'' I asked.

''NO! Minhee, you should rest for tomorrow and do your homeworks I bet you have bunch of homeworks to do'' umma said.

'' Arasso umma'' you pouted and headed to your room.

 

I gotta admit, I have tons of homeworks to do and I have to do it now....

I started with Physics,then Social Science, I need to search something on internet for my assignments.

and suddenly something popped in my mind.... 

*they are EXO?* the flashback came went you met them at the school's parking lot

I typed on google ''EXO'' and popped up their picture and they are really famous!

 

'' what in the world.....'' you startled.

''He is owns a rich business, he have 10 branches of resorts, bank branches of his name etc. They come from an unbelivevable families just like I was before?'' you said (talking alone).

''That's why people treat them as kings''.

 

(end of your POV)

 

.: Lu Han's POV :.

We came to our so called dorm and we ate some pasta because Baekhyun requested that food. While eating....

''Do you realize something guys?'' suho asked everyone.

''Like what?'' lay asked.

''We had a conversation with a girl we don't even know'' suho stated.

I turned up my eyes to suho and stopped eating.

*Minhee*. I thought

''She looks kind and pure not like others'' chanyeol said.

''I just pointed at her because she was the only girl there and I don't think she's bad'' kai said.

''Yeah right chanyeol hyung!'' tao said.

''And we don't talk to strangers'' kris agreed.

 

*There is something special with her*. Lu Han smiled and eat.

 

 

[A/N]: Anyeong! I'm back from my 3-4 days vacation and I enjoyed it. 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND DO COMMENT , thanks! wrong grammars and spellings will be fixed later

ADD ME! (exovereader)